๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

yungslimelifee tarafฤฑndan

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. Daha Fazla

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ

4.1K 188 15
yungslimelifee tarafฤฑndan

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"So... you okay?"

"Nah" Najah shook her head. "I'm hurtin' Bobbi. I been fuckin' Boogie every night since I got here so I can take my mind off Jeremiah. Ion want nothin' serious with Boogie so I shoulda never even started fuckin' him honestly. Ion wanna hurt him cs i'm hurtin. Feel me?"

"Yea. He grown tho i'm sure he understands. Him and that girl just broke up like a month ago so i'm sure he's just doin' the same shit you doin."

"Since when was he inna relationship tho?"

"Since you been gone girl. She done came around and everything shit is crazy."

"How is she?"

"Her name is Syd, she pretty chill if you ask me. She mean as fuck to him tho, da nigga clearly got a type."

"I'm not even mean to him no more."

"I really wanna know how the sex is." Bobbi spoke bluntly. "Baby it's- iono bitch outta dis world a sum." Najah responded biting her finger.

"He be fuckin' me like he mean it n I love det. But uhh iono if he be too excited or what but kinda be nuttin' fast so imma meed him to work onnat."

"Nah your husband prolly just was lastin' too long cs he was thinkin' about another bitch."

"Oop"

"Najah girl i'm sorry but that nigga really just pissed me off I hate him. Let Tank n nem handle him cs he a bitch. Putting his hands on you is crazy!"

"Bobbi shhh- who put they hands on you?" Mir asked coming in the room. "Nobody Symir and why you listenin' to my conversation?"

"Who put they hands on you E'najah? Dis my last time askin' you cs I know det nigga ain't hit you."

"He didn't."
"So who did!"

"You don't have to yell at me. Nobody put their hands on me you can get out."

"Nigga dis my crib. Imma sit in yo face til you tell me who they hands on you." He responded sitting on the bed.

"Najah just tell him cs you know he not gone leave you alone."

"Me n Jeremiah fought after he cheated on me. It's not like he was just beatin' on me for no reason."

"Fuck allat extra shit you tammat. He still and man n shouldn't be hittin' no female. Imma make sure he get his fasho."

"Can you chill?"

"I am chill. Tell em don't bring his ass to my city if he wanna make it home in one piece."

"This his city too tho..."

"Man his punk ass. Dis shit done pissed me off fa da day."

Mir got up and walked out the room then Najah looked at Bobbi. "You always tellin' some shit just start shuttin' yo ass up."

"Young be tellin' me people don't know about shit we talk about, my bad."

"Oh isn't show you what Boogie got me for my birthday." Najah giggled getting up to get her gifts out the closet. "When he gave you a gift?"

"On my birthday, we was in his car and when we came back in here I went upstairs to put it up cs ian have time fa y'all."

"Wait why this actually cute?" Bobbi asked looking at the outfit. "I know right he got me some Uggs and an anklet too." Najah responded putting her leg on the bed.

"Aww that's cute and I know it gotta be real too cs Boogie don't play det fake jewelry shit."

"Whether it was real or not ian really care I just thought it was sweet of him cs he ain't have to get me shit."

"Yea it was sweet of him. You shoulda saw how sick he was when he found out you was married that's when he got det lil girlfriend."

"Aye" Tank spoke causing them to look in his direction. "Yea?"

"I'm talkin' to my girl mind you business hoe." He responded mugging Najah. "Fuck you too them bitch ass nigga."

"Me n Mir finna go iono when we gone be back tho I was just comin' to let you know."

"Okay, bye." Bobbi responded pecking Tank's lips. "Don't say bye say see you later. You know ion like det shit. Want me die a sum?"

"No bae, imma see you later. I love you and be safe too."

"I love you more." He replied kissing her one more time. "Where Boogie?"

"Iono ask Boogie where Boogie at. See you later big head." Tank dapped her up then left the room.

"Imma see y'all later!" Mir spoke walking past the room before they could respond he was already down the stairs.

"Lemme call Boogie. Cs I feel like they goin' to see some hoes."

"No they not cs if they was Tank woulda never came in here."

"Boogie"

"Wassup?"

"What you doin?"

"Right na ian doin' nun but inna minute I got some shit to do, why?"

"You with Mir n Tank?"
"Why?"

"It was a yes or no question."

"No ian wit them yet but why dets yo business?"

"Boy don't make me slap da fuck out you. Why you being so weird right now?"

"Ian being weird i'm just tryna figure out why you askin' all these questions n shit."

"I can't ask?"

"Ian sayin' det I just wanna know why you all of a sudden worried about me."

"Imma just not talk to him no more." She sighed hanging up in his face.

--

While Najah was watching a movie on the couch the front door opened.

"Where Bobbi?" Mir asked "She went home like an hour ago. You okay?"

"Yea i'm ite."

"Them is not the clothes you left in Symir."

"Worry 'bout you shawty. Boogie want you to come to his car real quick."

"Mmhm we gone talk when I come back."

"I'm goin' to sleep."

Najah side eyed him then put her shoes on and went outside to Boogie's car.

"What you want?"

"What you on? Come wimme tonight."

"To where?"
"We can go fa drive on some chill shit."

"Okay, pull off." She pointed "I wanna talk to you about sum tho."

"I'm listenin"

"I know we been doin' stuff we don't got no business doin' n ion want no feelins to get involved. Ion want us to start catchin' feelins n allat extra shit. I just wanna be clear that we just vibin."

"Ite" He responded "That's all you gotta say?"

"I mean yea... I just got out a relationship ian lookin' fa nun serious we just havin' fun."

"Okay"

Najah put her seatbelt on then Boogie pulled off. They drive around the city for a few just talking about random things.

"Let's go to Metro, I haven't had it in so long." Najah suggested "They food decent but we can go cs I'm hungry."

It took them about 10 minutes to get there. Once they did they got seated immediately.

"Why you n Syd break up?" Najah asked "How da fuck you know her name?"

"I know everything."

"We broke up cs da bitch a psychopath man. I told ian want no kids n she tried to trap me. Then dis one time me n Bobbi was chillin' together n she got to cuttin' up. Det was my last straw cs first off Bobbi wit Tank, second she pregnant so how da fuck imma be creepin' wit her?"

"Syd just slow as a muhfucka n she need too much attention. So I just broke wit her a lil minute ago cs she was stressin' me out." He continued

"So you just ain't do shit? Like yeen give her a reason to act crazy?"

"All I did was fuck her n treat her how she supposed to be treated. Ian cheat, entertain no other bitch, or embarrass her."

"Raw?"

"Once or twice but other than det, nah cs ion want no kids."

"Why not?"

"Ian good wit kids. Them luh muhfuckas come wit too much work. I be movin' around too much too ian got da time to take care a no child."

"I feel you."

"Come sit by me." Najah spoke again scooting over. Boogie got up then sat next to her before putting his arm around her shoulder.

"You shoulda been gave me a chance, you woulda neva went through all da shit you goin' through witcho nigga."

"I can only learn from my mistakes. Ian too mad about it tho cs like I said I'm learnin' from this."

"So what you gone do when you go back home?"

"I can't leave LA until like April cs I already signed an agreement for my suite. So imma have to put up with him til then. Ion wanna move out tho cs I plan on comin' back here."

"Well lemme know when you do come back fa good cs imma be waitin' on you."

"You said det da last time n ended up with Syd. If I come back n you with somebody imma turn yo ass every way but loose."

"Ite" He chuckled "Yeen gotta worry 'bout det tho cs I want you. We just not ready fa each other right na."

"I'm glad you're being so mature."

"What det mean?"

"Cs normally you be playin' too much."

"I like to get up under yo skin dets why I be playin."

The waitress brought them their food and walked away.

"Dis whole time you been actin' like yeen fuck wimme but you really just wanted to fuck."

"You just loud n wrong. I really didn't like your ass. I was just goin' through a lot being in LA so I wanted to come home to peace."

"Nahhh you was fuckin' wimme."

Najah started eating her wings basically tuning him out until she seen his hand on her plate.

"Asaad don't piss me off." She mugged him.

"Chill" He spoke before biting into the chicken wing. "Who da fuck does det? Now lemme bite your burger."

"Go head"

Najah took a big bite of his burger then she heard him smack his lips. "You od"

"And it's good too. I shoulda got det."

"Ian sharin' witchu nomo."

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

435K 12.4K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"
542K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
16.3K 505 37
Do you remember How we used to talk? You know We'd stay on the phone at night 'til dawn Do you remember All the things we said? Like, I love you so...
3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด