A Hidden World (Hogwarts X Re...

By WriterLopez

Book 1 [Philosophers Stone] So you see, I've noticed that there are barely any "X Reader" stories when it com... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (+Time Table)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (UNFINISHED UNEDITED)
SORRY
Snow day (EXTRA CHAPTER UNEDITED UN CHECKED)
Chapter 1(Not used)(UNFINISHED UNCHECKED UNEDITED)
Chapter 19 (Not used)(UNCHECKED UNEDITED) (UNFINISHED I THINK-)
-------X-------
The father
book titles and basic outline

Chapter 21

13 2 0
By WriterLopez

It was 3:35 and we had the rest of the day free which meant a lot of catching up on McGonagall's homework.

We were extremely lucky that none of the other professors gave us any homework.

It'd been an hour or so when I'd begun to get a hang of the Transfiguration homework and suddenly it became a whole lot easier.

By 5:30 I was done with all the homework and I was extremely proud, especially when I noticed that none of the girls were done yet.

I, of course, being the darling I was helped them finish their work, leaving us all done with work by 6:00.

We left our dorm for the common room because Pansy remembered that Farley had said we'd be having some sort of Slytherin meeting.

When I entered the room, I noticed that there were already a few older students occupying the room.

I turned to one and spoke up, "When's the 'Slytherin Meeting'?"

She looked at me with a raised brow and responded not giving me much regard, "7:00-8:30"

I nod and move on not bothering to learn anything about the girl.

I found a comfy green beanbag and crashed into it.

I didn't have anything to do and I knew for a fact that the only way I was making it through the whole hour of boredom was sleeping.

I sat still for 1 minute. Then 2 minutes. Then 3...

I leaped out of the beanbag causing a few curious stares.

Yup. No. No way in hell, I was going to find something to do.

I grabbed a watch from my dorm and walked out of the Slytherin dungeons.

I needed something to do so I wandered around the dungeons.

I climbed upstairs and found the library.

For a brief moment, I wondered whether to enter or not but then I saw Hermione and instantly left.

I did not need to have a confrontation. The schedule said my only class with the Gryffindors would be on Friday.

I'd wait till then to attempt any sort of confrontation.

I suddenly no longer felt like wandering and began walking back to the dungeons.

When I got back to the dungeons I saw the common room seemed much more crowded.

I looked to watch and noticed the time it was already 6:50.

Somehow I'd managed to waste 50 minutes...

I looked around the room slightly upset that there were no longer any seats leaving me to sit on the ground.

I sat on the ground leaning against a sofa next to Paige.

The sofa was occupied by Pansy, Daphne, and Millicent.

I was currently seated in the space between Pansy and Daphne.

I watched as Farley entered the common room with two glass bowls and multiple sheets of paper.

She looked at us and grinned, "This. Is how we Slytherins pick a password for our dorms."

She picked up the paper sheets she'd brought in waved her wand and mumbled something under her breath.

As she did, the paper sheets tore up into multiple identical chits and floated around the room.

A chit landed in every Slytherin's hand.

I stared at the chits and then her, no doubt a quizzical expression lying on my face.

Farley grinned wider as she began, "As a way to bond and understand each other as well as make a good password we made a fun way to pick a password. We'd play a game as a group to decide it."

I quirked a brow at this.

She continued, "We first vote on whether to play charades or 20 questions.
Then we each write something on one of our chits and place it in the first bowl.
We then shuffle it, remove all repetitions through spells, and let everyone pick a chit.
The order of picking goes by year in ascending order.
Then we each take turns also in order of year in ascending order to have our word be guessed.
To make it fun each year is a team and whichever year guesses the most chits wins.
The chits are enchanted so once read the ink disappears and anyone caught talking amongst other players will be disqualified and nullify any team winnings.
After the game, everyone writes what they believe was the hardest word to guess on their blank chit. Discussion is allowed in this part.
The winning team's chits go in the second bowl as their chits count as thrice the value any other Slytherin's chits do.
Then we tally the results and the most voted word is our password for the fortnight."

I smiled. This would be fun.

I looked around and noticed that the room of Slytherins which seemed to always be in a state of silent whispers was positively buzzing.

The older years, of course, used to this system simply talked amongst themselves deciding their words while us younger years chatted enthusiastically over the whole idea.

Farley then spoke again after a satisfying amount of Slytherins were rallied for the tournament.

"All those who vote for Charades raise a hand."

There were about 30 or so people who raised their hands.

I noticed that out of the 30, 3 were from my year.

Paige, Zabini, and Millicent had raised their hands.

I on the other hand had not.

This was my first impression of the house.

I'd rather not get stuck with a ridiculous creature and act stupid attempting to act it out.

20 questions would mean I could be confident and sly since all I needed to do was answer questions.

Seeing as the majority had not raised their hands Farley declared it to be a game of 20 questions.

I then noticed a chalkboard on the side of the room with seven columns each labelled with the year number.

I smirked.

It. Was. On.

All of us girls already being seated near each other didn't budge and got the guys to sit on the sofa next to ours while everyone shifted to allow for each year to be near each other.

Why the older years were not already seated together was beyond me.

Each first year, myself included, had received a quill and we all wrote on our chits.

I stared at mine for a second.

What did I want it to be?

Something hard to guess...

It would be the dorm password after all...

I smirked as an idea popped into my head.

Not a single soul would ever predict the Slytherins to make their password "Gryffindor" of all things so maybe...

But there was always a chance...

Maybe...Hufflepuff?

It felt so random that it made sense to make it a password.

I wrote it down.

And folded the chit.

I placed mine in the bowl.

Pansy stared at me in shock, "You thought of a word already?"

I grinned, "Yup. Pretty sure no one will guess it."

She quirked a brow at me, "Aren't we supposed to make it easy? You know? to win??"

I looked at her sighing.

"Obviously not. If it's easy to guess then the password to the dorm will be weak..."

She looked at me eyes a little wide as though she just realised what was going on, "Right. I forgot."

She then went back to scribbling on her chit a tight-lipped expression on her face.

I looked among the first years and noticed that Daphne and Malfoy were also done.

I turn to Daphne, "How hard do you think yours is?"

She looked at me and shrugged, "Not sure. I'd say it's hard but I might be wrong."

I nodded and turned to Malfoy who was clearly already listening to the conversation, "What about you?"

He looked at me sneering as usual, "It's obviously the best here. There's no chance any of you will guess it."

I roll my eyes.

In a few minutes, all the chits were in the bowl.

Farley cast a few spells and 10 different chits flew out of the bowl landing in different people's hands.

Farley then gave each of them a quill, "New passwords people. Stop doing generic stuff..."

They all wrote new things and when Farley recast the spell no chits flew out.

She smiled and turned to all of us.

"Let the games begin. And may the odds be ever in your favour."

The game ended with the sixth year being first place, the fifth year in second and, the first year in third.

We mostly lagged because we were not as aware of random facts as the older years.

So being third was actually pretty good for our first time.

None of us were happy about it, but what control did we have when it was over?

We all placed our newly written chits into the bowl.

I'd written down the same thing as my first time being slightly biased of course.

After the whole ordeal, I was slightly upset that my word didn't win.

The password was decided to be, 'Dragon blood'.

It was about 9:00 p.m. when we finished everything.

We were late for dinner but for some reason, I couldn't care less.

My smile was too wide for my lacking and my jaw was slightly aching.

The whole house had laughed so much in the past 2 hours I was slightly concerned.

We cleared the dorm in less than 5 minutes and headed to the Great Hall in a large group.

It was chaotic but fun.

We sat down and chatted and chatted.

Unlike last night's dinner, we were the loudest house in the hall by a mile.

The Slytherin table buzzed on and on murmuring and shouting about jokes we'd made during the game.

The whole house was much like Hufflepuff the previous night part of one large group.

The Gryffindors and Ravenclaws seemed almost exhausted with our antics while the Hufflepuffs minded their own business.

Most kids from other houses were sorrowful.

The exhaustion of Monday took all joy from them while our house was full of joy.

It felt so fun to finally actually be part of the group that was fun, the group that was like family, a group where everyone was included.

And I no longer felt the need to ask Patil about Ravenclaw.

I knew enough about my house to be happy where I was.

Plus why would I go looking for sadness?

Why would I try to upset myself???

That night, I went to bed, heart light and stomach full.

Author's Note:
Heyyyy, So I've had this headcannon for a while now and thought it was a fun idea. It also helps the more perceptive people of Slytherin to learn more about their housemates, and who knows y/n might do so too. I might also just never mention this headcannon ever again. Just wanted it to exist lol. Enjoyyy!

Word Count: 1682

~Author<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
191K 5.9K 48
โ๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐›...
177K 6K 34
Y/n is transported to the world of Ninjago after discovering a magical DVD player in the attic. When she arrives, Y/n realizes she has elemental pow...
80.4K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...