Monkey Queen (Yue and friends)

By Fahemalillianaltaee

What if Monkey king's successor was actually a girl instead? Her name is Yue who loves taking care of her unc... More

Character info
Prologue
A hero is born pt.1
A Hero is born pt.2
A Hero is born pt.3
Bad weather
Duplication gone wrong
Coming home
Noodles or death
The great wall race
Impossible secret date Pt. 1
Impossible secret date Pt. 2
Skeleton key
Macaque
The end is here
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Beach specialโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด
Revenge of the spider queen pt.1
Revenge of the spider queen pt. 2
Revenge of the spider Queen pt. 4
Revenge of the spider Queen pt.5
After math
The truth
Back to the Celestial Realm
The Huli-Jing's and a monkey
Jade Face vs Yue
Sparkle Speckle Fairy Freckle
Dumpling destruction
Sweet' N Sour
Sweet N' Sour aftermath

Revenge of the spider queen pt.3

499 17 21
By Fahemalillianaltaee

She looked up at the mech hearing evil laughter from it in fear and worried. "Oh, no." Said Yue. "There you are~" a male's voice spoke as Yue turns around and saw a pair of Spider Queen's henchmen, Syntax and Huntsman. "You're a lot more beautiful in person, my queen ordered us to get you to her and become our princess." Huntsman said as Yue dodge the spider demon when Syntax used his webs to catch her.

Which it makes the perfect chance for the spider drones to tackle Yue to the ground as she screamed.

With RedSon on the run heard a scream which made him stopped and spotted Yue struggling in the web. "Snowdrop!" RedSon exclaimed as Yue was trying injected her with something so he rushed to her to safe her.

With Yue being scared to be in the spider demons clutches she closed her eyes to prepare the worst until she herd a jet noises and looks to see that the spider mechs were laying destroyed on the ground and a small canister of the venom lands in his hand. "Red Son!?" Yue asked in shock.

With no hesitation, RedSon grabs her hand and hoisting her up in the air. She lands on the seat with him sitting in front of her. "It looks like you need assistance. Hang on!"Red Son said and blasted off into the air. "Are you hurt? You weren't bitten by those things, were you?" Red Son asked concerned, looking behind him. "No-no, I'm fine. I'm ok." Yue said holding onto Red Son's waist.

"Good. What just happened back there?" Red Son asked wondering why she's here. "I-I don't know. Sunny and I got separated and- Red Son, Spider Queen captured Monkey King!" Yue whimpered, teary eyes.

Red Sons eyes widened, before growling. "That insect has also captured my father, but luckily I have a plan."

"Thank you, Red Son." Yue sighs in relief, nuzzling onto his back, holding onto him. Her sweet gesture was all enough to make the Bull prince all red faced.

"Your welcome." He said with a small smile.

Meanwhile with DBK

The demon bull king groans opening his eyes to see in unknown place. "What?" Asked Demon bull king before he noticed he was tied up and struggles to break free but fail. "What is this!? Who dare...!" Demon bull king shouted in anger.

And then Spider Queens laugh was heard from above as she drops down from above. "Why me of course." Spider queen chuckled making DBK growled a little. "I have truly fallen if one such as you can best me: the would be 'Queen of spiders'" he mocked her with a small smirk. "Ain't nothing 'would be' about it, I am the spider king! And you? Nothing but a battery for my mech." Spider Queen says and then chuckles while gesturing the room. "Look around handsome." He looks around, now noticing the other trapped demons around him.

"You're not the only prize I snapped up up. Every one of them is dying to give me their power." DBK gasped and looks around for a moment and saw different demons trapped in the webs, searching for his wife.

"Princess Iron Fan!?"the Demon bull king asked worried for the safety of his wife. "Aw, don't worry, haven't found your wifey....yet" she said with a grin. "I did manage to track down some old friends of yours" Spider Queen said using her leg to turn the Bull King's head, Monkey King opened his bright, golden eyes, making eye contact with DBK. "Sup, Bull King. You too, huh?" Monkey king says before he lets out a chuckle while DBK was filled with rage inside of him.

"Monkey King!" DBK yelled as he Growls and snarls in anger wishing he could clobbered that smirk of his face if he wasn't trapped in the web, the Spider Queen find it amusing.

"My Queen," The doors opened up to reveal a pair of Spider Queen's henchmen, Syntax and Huntsman, Syntax being the one to speak. "I have news regarding Red—" Syntax starts to say until Huntsman interrupted by clearing his throat. "Ahem!" pushing the Syntax aside, who sneered angrily at his coworker. "My Queen, I Have news regarding Red Son."

At the mention of his son, A growl formed in DBK's throat. "Useless offspring!" He said in anger hoping that he and his future daughter in law have managed to escape.

"Mm-hmm, go on" Spider Queen said while telling huntsman to continue. "He actually..." Huntsman sweatdrops, sighing. "Er, got away." Spider queen's brow twitches with anger, gritting her teeth, while DBK's eyes lit up. "I didn't doubt him for a second! You will never catch him! Hahah!" DBK says as he laughs with his chest swelling with pride.

Spider Queen's brow twitches with anger, gritting her teeth. "What about the girl that I told you to bring?" Spider Queen asked, causing DBK to stop laughing as he listens. "She also got away after RedSon saved her when one of the spider drones was about to inject her with the venom." Syntax said making DBK widen his eyes in horror. 'Girl...? Are they talking about my future daughter in law?!' DBK thought to himself.

Spider Queen gritting her teeth in anger. "Find them, NOW!!" she yells at her henchmen. "Yes, my queen." Huntsman said while Syntax closes the door while it slammed Huntsman's foot, causing him to yell in pain. "What are you planning to do with my future daughter in law insect!?" DBK yelled and this made Spider Queen smirked.

"Your future daughter in law? How cute. If anything, she's gonna be MY daughter. After all, I need an heir to rule the land once I finished conquering it!" Spider Queen said and this made Monkey Kings eyes widen when she mention Yue, "No!" He muttered in worry for Yue's safety. "My Queen." A little girl said stepping out of the shadows. "She's the Monkey King's protégé is she not? Perhaps she should join her masters?"The little girl said cold blue eyes glancing up at Monkey King who growled.

"That won't be necessary. I'd rather deal with those celestial brats I've been hearing about it first. Besides I can't have these problematic children running around causing me problems!" Spider Queen says while Monkey King glared at her knowing about the new owners of the celestial crystal's and the four teens.

Meanwhile at the edge of the Island.

Screaming was heard from the city as Tang, Mei, Pigsy, Sandy, Yoichi, Luna, Hiro, Keitaro, Natsumi, Hunter, Stitch, Chad,Mira, Racheal, Maurice,Roland, Helene, Neesha and Veehan all have escaped to the edge of the Island to Sandy's boat.

"Let's go, Let's go, Let's go!"Tang said listening to peoplle screaming. "Wait, what about Yue?" Mei asked worried for her best friend. "The kid's with the Monkey King, she's safer than anyone" Pigsy said as he pulls up the anchor with Chad and Yoichi's help. "But we can't just leave her!" Luna says as Sandy was at the controls behind the three, pressing a button.

The boat shifts and shakes, everyone was nearly losing their balance. "Try turning us into spiders when we're in the middle of the oc-" Tang's ranting was cut off when lightning struck and his eyes widened at the army of spider mechs surrounding them. "-cean!" He exclaimed causing everyone to widened their eyes as Luna and Stitch were shaking and hugging in fear.

"Oh my Buddha!!!" Neesha exclaimed in shock as she and her husband holds her children and Stitch tightly and then the boat dies down. "Um...Sandy, we gotta get going soon!" Mei said turning to the water demon and back to the army of spider mechs.

"Come on, Come on, don't do this to me now!" Sandy cried, hitting the controls and starting a fire, "I don't usually have this problem, honest" Sandy said putting the fire out, one by one, the spider mechs slowly approached the boat.

Everyone but Stitch on the boat were looking at the spider-bots in fear. "We're all gonna die." Tang whimpered staring at the spider mechs in fear.

Stitch was growling at the spider-drones in anger and muttered "stupid head's."

Meanwhile back with Yue and RedSon

RedSon is trying to reach the edge of the city as Yue was holding onto him, but unknown to the two Syntax found them as their pictures appeared on screen. "Target Acquired." Syntax says as he smirked as the 'little girl' watches with disinterest.

"Make sure it doesn't hurt my future daughter, Syntax. You know what happens if there's a single scratch on her? The punishment will give you nightmares." Spider Queen says in a serious tone making Syntax shiver in fear.

Pressing a few buttons, Syntax pulls a lever, activating the mech's weapons, rockets are sent flying towards Red Son and Yue, then a warning appeared on RedSon's screen. "RedSon. Incoming!" Yue yelled now noticing the stray rocket coming towards them.

Red gasped, Yue closes her eyes hugging Red Sons waist, the rocket nearly hitting them as he escapes, Syntax grits his teeth in jealousy before lifting his visors over his head while Spider Queen shook in anger while the girl beside her frowns, looking unamused.

Both RedSon and Yue sighed in relief as she was nuzzling onto his back, holding onto him. "Thanks RedSon." RedSon blushed and smiled the gesture Yue was giving him.

"You're welcome. Now hang on tight snowdrop because this is gonna be a bumpy ride." He said as he activated his flame busters and made their way to the edge of the island.

Back with the gang

Everyone on the boat were still staring at the spider drones in fear. "Now, now, my pets. be patient," Huntsman said, appearing from the shadows. "Daddy's gonna have his fun." The kids but Stitch were shaking in fear while Chad, Mira, Maurice, and Racheal were standing in front of the kids as they also fear of the spider demons while Neesha and Veehan was holding their three children close to them and one of their oldest daughter is holding onto Stitch who is growling at them like a guard dog.

Helene whimpers while Roland is trying to be brave but he still feels scared causing their parents to glare at Huntsman. "Uhh...Sandy?!" Mei shakily said, clinging to Tang and Pigsy getting scared. "Get us out of here!" Pigsy shouted, terrified.

"Uh, working on it!" Quickly, Sandy rushed into the lounge of the boat, tossing furniture around. "Here?" He turns to see a box. "there!" He rushed towards the chest, throwing out random items as he searched.

"What's the rush? It's not so bad if you go quietly," Huntsman grins, motioning a hand across his throat. "The transformation will be almost painless." He cackled, motioning his claw across his neck.

This cause the whole gang except Tang, Roland and Helene to get into their stances and brought out their weapons while Neesha and Veehan brings out their two swords. "We can handle one of her lackeys," Pigsy grunts.

The earth shakes, revealing a much larger spider behind Huntsman. "Two of her lackeys?" He gulped "Oh boy." Huntsman shouts, using his webs like bolas as his companion pops his neck.

Chad glares at the two spider demons with his eyes glowed slightly red. "I'll handle this." He says as he gripped his sword and both Huntsman and Strong Spider prepare to fight.

But instead, Chad use his fire breath to blast the spider demons away along with the spider drones to give everyone enough time to escape. "Go! Go!" Chad shouted as everyone was running at the back of the boat.

"Blowing the spider demons with dragon fire? Are you kidding me?!" Mira asked in disbelief. "Yes, it's all part of my hilarious "let's all live" routine." Chad retorts to his girlfriend and heads back to the others as Neesha and Veehan notices the two spider demons race towards them after the fire was calming down.

Neesha and Veehan have the same thought so they run towards the edge of the boat and Luna saw this and gasp in horror. "Mama! Baba! No!!!!" Luna's shouts cause everyone's attention they gasp as Luna's parents jumps off and kicked Huntsman and Strong Spider both away from the boat as they land a few feet away as they looked up and saw two werewolves landing down only a few feet away from them as they glared at them and while spinning their swords and turns into a bow and arrow.

"You want these children?....Here! We will give them to you!" Veehan shouted and looks back to his daughter with determination. "Your mother and I will hold them off! Get your siblings and your friends out of here!" Veehan shouted as he and his wife charges at the two spider demons. "Mama!! Baba!! No!!!" Luna shouts in terror as she tried to jump off but was held back by Chad.

Luna's parents were fighting two spider demons one by one as the spider drones made their way to the boat. "Sandy! It's now or never old buddy!" Pigsy shouted while Chad is having a hard time restraining Luna from jumping of the boat and inside Sandy finally found what he was looking for and rushed out to the others "Found it!" Sandy said holding the remote up in the air, he pressed the button and the remote let out a loud meow echoing. "Um, Sandy..." Mei said with a sweat drop.

"Give it a minute!" Sandy said, a loud explosion was heard, causing everyone to look and saw a large, red and gold drone flies over the boat. "He can't escape!" Huntsman shouts while Neesha and Veehan smirks and Sandy wraps his arms around his friends, picking them up. "Let's go!!" Sandy said and tosses them aboard and started flying away. "Yes!" Neesha and Veehan shouted and then Hunter throws a tracker and both elves saw this.

"No!" They shouted in horror and tries to run off until Strong Spider jumps in front of the married couple and smirks. "Going somewhere ~?" Strong Spider says making the elves grunts in anger. "You and your kind will never win demon! Our daughter and her friends will find a way to stop you!" Neesha says as her husband nodded in agreement.

This makes the Huntsman laugh and looks at the married couple with a smirk sending Neesha and Veehan send Huntsman an anger look in their eyes. "We'll see about that." Huntsman said as the Spider drones jump on both Neesha and Veehan, causing them to yell as they tried to get them off but it was too late as it injected the venom in them as they were controlled with their eyes glowing green.

Meanwhile in the sky

Sandy lands and places everyone on the ground with only the teens, Celestial kids and Stitch landed on their feet. "So, what do you guys think, been saving her for a rainy day" Sandy said with a smile, Mei got up and leaned onto the railings. "Real cool Sandy, it's also taking in the....horrifying vistas" Mei groaned miserably, which angers Youichi. "Why are we up here!? We have to go back! Yue's still down there in who knows what kind of trouble." Youichi exclaimed worryingly for his sister figure while Luna looks down at the island as Stitch noticed the tears in her eyes.

"Mama...Baba....why would you do that? What were you thinking!?" She muttered as she begins to cry. Roland and Helene went to their big sister and give her a comforting hug as well as Stitch is and Luna hugged them back.

"Incoming!" Tang yelled, pointing up at the sky, They all looked up at the sky to see that a flaming bike was coming full speed in their direction.

The gang all screamed, and Sandy ran in front of the group, drawing back his fist and hitting the vehicle, shattering it to bits, when the smoke from the impact cleared, they all blinked in disbelief as they saw Red Son in Sandys hand.

"Red Son?!" Tang said in shock, Sandy realized what he had done and dropped the demon prince "Get him!!" Mei said and everyone piled on top of the fire demon.

"Get the hell off me, filthy peasants!" Red Son yelled. They heard a groan and they saw a figure crawling out of the pile of rubble. "Look, he has an accomplice!!" Mei said point her dragon blade at the figure "Mei, wait it's me!" the figure said coming out of the rubble to reveal to be Yue.

"Yue!!!" everyone shouted in shock and relief, Mei ran towards her pulling her a hug "You're alright, thank goodness!" Mei said sounding relieved that her bestie is ok. "Are you hurt?! Do we need to take you to the hospital!?" Tang asked with tears in his eyes as this made Yue smiles and got out of Mei's hug and stand up.

"I'm okay really, Red Son swooped In and saved me from becoming a spider zombie." Yue said as everyone looks at RedSon. "Thank you for saving my adorable niece!" Sandy hugged Red Son tightly making everyone sweat-dropped. "Uncle Sandy, I think that's enough hugs." Yue said making sure RedSon doesn't squeeze him to death.

Once Sandy released RedSon from the hug, RedSon was trying to catch his breath. "Wait a minute! Why are you with RedSon!? I thought you said with the Monkey King to look around the festival for your second date." Pigsy said as this made the 1st years, the celestial kids and Stitch curious while RedSon made an irk sound for finding out about her second date with the Monkey King.

"I was with Sunny for another date at the festival, but I saw RedSon and DBK selling some spicy food and they tasted so good! When Sunny and I found a perfect spot which is The Monkey King's nickname by the way, to get a good view to see the fireworks then suddenly the spider queen took over the city, Then Sunny got captured by the Spider Queen." Yue told the others as shocked everyone.

Sandy:"No!"

Pigsy:"what?"

Tang:"That's not possible!"

Chad: "are you serious!?"

"Yeah. Her and this weird... skeleton thing. She got him! I... I... didn't even try to help... He lost and then..." Yue said as the tears came out of her eyes. "It's ok Yue. We got this. We can beat her-" Mei was cut off by Yue's outburst. "She beat Sunny Mei! We don't got this!" And this surprised the gang including RedSon. Yue stepped back realizing what she did and wipe way her tears. "I'm sorry, I just.... I don't know what to do." Yue said as she sit down and put her arms around her knees.

Then Pigsy placed his hand on her shoulder. "Sweetie, no one ever does, not really." Pigsy said as Yue moves her face to Pigsy. "But we're going to figure this out." Mei says as Tang added. "Together." Yue smiles as she stands up. "That's right Little lady." Sandy says as the moment was interrupted by RedSon who cleared his throat. "Hate to ruined your touching moment since not that any of you would care, but my father was captured by that eight legged FREAK! So if, you'll excuse me, I'll just steal this ship and my snowdrop and I will be on our way."Red Son said.

"Say What!?" They all exclaimed.

Red Son grunts loudly. "Ugh, fine! Will you let me steal your ship so I can go save my father and also the world from this spider menace? Please?" RedSon asked his patience running thin. "Are you serious?!" Tang said in disbelief.

"No!!" Pigsy shouted in anger.

"You can't steal this ship!" Chad exclaimed in anger.

"You've got some nerve!" Mei sneered at the fire demon.

"Seems pretty convincing" Sandy said shrugging his shoulders. "Well I can't use mine, it's busted!" Red Son said motioning to the rubble from his jet before sighing. "One thing I do have, is this" Red Son said pulling out a vile of green liquid as everyone looks at it. "The Spider Queen's venom, it's turned everyone into her slaves, but I can make an antidote" Red Son said putting the vile back into his coat. "However, I'll need supplies, and the only place to get them is...." RedSon says and then points up at the sky, Hiro looks up in the sky and gasp.

"Space?" Red got angry at Hiro's answer and was about say something to the child. "You mean the celestial realm right RedSon?" Yue asked to make sure RedSon doesn't get too angry by patting his head and it worked. "That's correct Yue." RedSon said calmly as Tang got into fanboy mode. "The Celestial Realm?! The realm of Heavenly Deities and Immortal Beings?!" Tang squealed in excitement, pushing past the others up to the front, eyes sparkling in excitement. "Ok Uncle Tang how about you take it down a notch?" Yue said as pulled her uncle by the ear. "Ow! Let go Yue!" Tang yelled as everyone sweat-dropped. "Feels like that Yue is more of an adult than her uncle Tang." Mei said as everyone agreed.

"So if we get you to the Celestial Realm, and help you gather all of the ingredients, Then, you can fix—all of this?" Yue asked the fire demon.

"Wait, you're not really considering this, are you?" Pigsy growled.

"Yes, I am." Yue said with no hesitation. "What!? Pigsy and Mei shouted in unison. "Yue are you serious!? It's Red...boy!" Said Mei gesturing that RedSon is bad news.

"He's literally a demon! This punk has tried to kill you, dozens!" Pigsy shouted angrily, soon Mei, Pigsy and Red Son started arguing.

But MK was lost in thought. What can she do? Sunny is captured and the city is in catastrophe.

She was unsure, clutching the staff to her chest 'What can I do?' She thought. That's when she decided. "Quiet!" She yelled, making everyone stop arguing and look at her.

"We're going to help him" Yue said.

"HUH??" Mei, Sandy, Pigsy, and Red Son said halting from their quarrel.

"What other choice do we have, look the Spider Queen won't see this coming, it's the best plan we've got, so I say, let's help a demon rob the Celestial Realm" Yue said with a look of determination. "I'm with Yue." Luna said as she stood next to Yue. "You too kid?!" Chad looked shocked. "Yes. I want to help RedSon to gather the things he needs to create an antidote. I don't want the spider Queen to take away our home just like how the spider demons took my parents." Luna said with a serious look while Mira, Racheal and Yue gave Luna a proud look as everyone gave in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 37 11
(Restart AU) Legends had it that the Monkey King, the Great Sage Equal to Heaven, had created a being much like him. The spirit of a celestial primat...
67.8K 1K 8
[READER] ... "๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ก-๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ...
39.9K 977 19
In the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony after defeating the Druun as everyone had learn to trust one another...
4.3K 102 8
(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who participated in the war against demons...