๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช..

By cwstiq

๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ W๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฉ Woodsboro high with all... More

โ™ก๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 1 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 2 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 3 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 4 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 5 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ 6 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ 7 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ 9 โ™ก
โ™ก ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ 10 โ™ก
(NOT A PART)
โ™ก ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ 11 โ™ก
Soooo

โ™ก ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ 8 โ™ก

165 3 0
By cwstiq

Tuesday 7:39 am

Y/ns POV

It took forever to leave Tatums house morning, she kept claiming that there would be a bunch of cameras angled at me and Sidney and that she wouldn't be caught dead with a bad hair day on tv.

When we actually got to school the three of us jumped out of Tatums car and tried to rush into  school but with all the reporters surrounding us, trapping us in like a bunch of caged animals it felt nearly impossible. I got separated from Tatum and Sidney, i looked around frantically until I saw them being ushered into the schools front doors with the help of Dewey. I were glad my friends made it in but now i was left alone and had no way of getting out of this swarm of reporters, i was about to give up hope until i felt a skinny but still muscular arm slither it's self around your waist and help push me through the crowd of people. I couldn't even see who was helping me because they shoved  me towards the door and sunk back into all the reporters.

'Who was that?' You thought.
You were going to try and thank the mysterious person who helped you but than remembered Sidney and Tatum and thought against running after a stranger with a killer on the lose so you just head into the building and walk over to Sidney's locker assuming that's where they would be since you guys always meet up there in the mornings.

They were all there, well most of them. Sidney was there holding her books in one hand while she held her lockers door in the other. Tatum was on the left side of Sid facing her lockers door with a lollipop in her mouth, while Stu was there with both arms wrapped around Tatums hips and his head rested on top of hers.

You couldn't really tell what they were saying so you got closer to your friends and stood on the right side of Sidney. From where you were standing you could peek into her locker. It was neat with her jacket hanging on the rack, her binders and books placed on the little shelf, her pencil cases out on top of her books , a mirror that Tatum forced her to hang in her locker now placed on the lockers door along with some photos. The photos were of people important to her. So Family, pictures of her and her mom, or of her and her dad. Friends, so pictures of you, Tatum, And Sidney at a sleepover in the third grade, or that time last year when all 6 of you went to the lake, Tatum on Stus shoulders, Sidney in Billy's arms, but since you and Randy didn't want to be known as the ' Singles ' in the group you wrapped your arms around each other in a side hug. Your left arm was gently placed around Randy's waist while his right arm wrapped around your shoulders due to the height difference.

Before you could investigate more Sidney shut her locker and turned to look at you with a pained expression on her face than turned back to face Stu and Tatum

"How is billy by the way? You know after-".   Sidney started to say but was quickly cut off by Stu
"After what? after you branded him the candy man? While he's heart broken. He loves you and you accused him of being some kinda psycho killer."
Stu said adding a dramatic flare with his hands while saying psycho.

Just as Stu finished what he was saying three people, most likely boys in the younger grade. Who were running full speed towards the group. You jumped back so did Sidney. The only difference being Sidney jumped back into the lockers with Stus hand on her shoulder while you Jumped into Tatum. You could feel breasts push up against your back right below where your bra strap ended. You turned around to face your blonde haired friend

" Sorry Tate, Those douchebags scared the fuck outta me" you apologized

Tatum stares at you with a flustered look on her face while she held her breasts in her hands.

"Ya ya, just watch where you're going next time. My tits hurt" she stated than let out a groan.

It was silent for a minute before Sidney spoke up.

" who would do something like this? It's so messed up" she said while looking down at her feet. Silence fell over the 4 of you again until Stu decided to open his big, stupid mouth.

" messed up?! What do you mean it's like Christmas in here!!" Stu shouted with a overly proud look in his face.

"stupidity leak"
Tatum said while hitting stu on the head with her iconic cherry lollipop. You rolled your eyes at the couple before you and turned to look at Sidney only to see her already walking down the hallway.

"Hey Sid, Where ya goin??" You yelled after her

"I'm going to the bathroom before class starts. I wanna wash my hands"

"Alright, I need to fix up my hair anyways so I'll meet you there in a minute"

"Ok, y/n"

And with that Sidney started walking towards the bathroom and you made your way back over to Tatum and Stu to make them aware that you wouldn't skip math with like you usually did. Except when you made your way back to Sidney's locker you noticed that Tatum was gone and the only person there was Stu.

"Hey Stu, Where's Tatum?"

"She went to class with her other friends today. Anyways you ready to go I got some weed and candy strips in my backpack"

Whenever you skipped class with Stu and Tatum it always went the same way. The three of you heading off to a secluded area behind the school, you and Stu smocking the weed he stole from his parents the night before, the three of you goofing off for the next hour or so, than when the bell rings Tatum would spray all 3 of you in her perfume to cover up the weed smell as best as she could, you and Stu would each eat 2 breath mints as fast as you could to get rid of the weed smell on your breaths, than lastly pig out on what ever candy Stu brought in science just incase the mints didn't work as-well as you thought they did.

" Sorry not today Stu, I got a math test coming up I gotta study for, if I flunk my mom will freak " Stu just looked at you surprise looming over his face for a split second but was immediately replaced with a sarcastic look.

"Alright"

Stu said in almost a sing-song like voice.

"Suit yourself, but just know I might not have any left to share next time"

Your mouth was left a gap but than you immediately closed it and rolled your eyes quickly picking up on Stus playful tone.

"Ya ya whatever go to class Stuart"

"Yes ma'me" Stu says while quickly jumping into a salute than army walking into the direction of his next class, you snickered at him than went to the bathroom where you knew Sidney would be waiting.

When you arrived to the bathroom you saw a two girls coming out of it, they were talking about something and laughing but when they made eye contact with you they stood dead in their tracts.

"What?" You said to them with a confused expression.

"Nothing.." one of them whispered, they were acting like children who were just caught by their mothers doing something they knew they shouldn't of done.

"Ok than..?" You said wanting to end this interaction, they stepped out of they way and you made your way into the washroom. Pushing open the door you saw Sidney standing in front of the sink running her hands under the tap with glossy eyes.

"Hey Sid, You alright?" You asked

"Ya I'm fine" she reptiles

"Seriously though what's wrong? You can tell me"

"It's really nothing Y/n, just some girls being assholes" Sidney says now looking you in the eye.

"Those girls out there? Who just left the bathroom??" You said confused.
Because you grew up here you knew almost everybody, you weren't friends nor did you get along with everybody but you still grew up with them and you knew a lot about. Stacy Greenwood, and Jessica Reids ( the girls who walked out of the bathroom )
Jessica hasn't always been the bitch she was today, in fact you used to be friends with her. She was a fat kid who constantly got made fun of for her weight. In grade 4 she vowed that if she ever got skinny and popular she would never make fun of anyone. So when grade 8 rolled around and she came back from summer vacation looking as slim as a Victoria secret model, everyone expected her to be as kind as she was years before, especially you. But when she started hanging around the new girl Stacy Greenwood a known MAJOR bitch. And started acting like the worlds biggest cunt. To say you were shocked was an understatement. Within a few weeks she turned from your best friend Jessica who tried her hardest in school, and tried to be kind to people no matter how mean they were to her. To a stuck up bitch who only found enjoyment in tormenting others, and was failing all of her classes.

" don't listen to them Sid their just bitches who a-" you were cut off my the sound of a shoe sliding on the floor.

" Did you hear that?" Sidney whispers to you.

"Ya, what the fuck was that?!" You whisper yell back to her

Sidney just shakes her head

'Of course she wouldn't know, that was a dumb question Y/n '
You thought to yourself

"Did somebody else come in the bathroom? Or was there anybody else in here before?"
You ask

"No, it was just me and those girls" Sidney says back.

Without thinking you got on your knees and started looking under the stalls 1 by 1. Nothing under the first three stalls, in the fourth stall there was a tampon wrapper, in the fifth stall there were a few pieces of toilet paper scattered across the floor. You were about to peek into the sixth and last stall until Sidney called you back over to the sink.

"Do you believe the rumours." Sidney asks making you cock your head in her direction
"Huh? What rumours?"  You replyed
"Please, you don't have to spare my feelings just be honest."
It was true you had heard the rumours about Sidney possibly faking everything but did you believe them??
Fuck no

"No, I know you're not lying. We've both had similar experiences with the killer. Plus it'd be hard for you to fake the things that have been happening to you." Out of all people to be the killer Sidney was least likely. She was to kind and honestly wasn't physically strong enough to be the killer.

You got back up to your feet and walked over to the sink beside Sidney, you wiped your knees, washed your hands, than started to comb your fingers through your hair. to smooth it and to place it in a way where it frames your face nicely. But than you remembered something..

" OH SHIT, WE HAVE CLASS RIGHT NOW!"-

Published - Oct 15th 2023

Edited - ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.4K 20
1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movie horror pointers. But with a sequel com...
66.3K 2.6K 19
๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•, ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”. ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ. ใ€Šใ€‹ใ€Šใ€‹ใ€Šใ€‹ I...
58.9K 1.1K 14
(Ghostface x Reader) A year after Sidney Prescott's father, Neil Prescott, was convicted for brutally murdering five people, a 17 year old girl calle...
68.5K 1.5K 11
" ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด, แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ษชแด…สŸแด‡. แดกษชsสœ ษช'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแด วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด, า“ษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชสŸแด›แด‡. " ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...