♡ 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 6 ♡

Sidney's pov
A cellular phone now layed at our feet I slowly looked up and made eye contact with someone I thought I could trust and slowly backed away from him maintaining our eye contact.
"Sid..it's not what you think"
Billy says shuffling closer and closer to me.
"SIDNEY!!"
I hear come from the window knocking me out of my shock, I spin on my heels and run towards my door and unlatch it from my closet which was keeping it in place.
"SID WHERE YOU GOING? ITS NOT SAFE!"
I hear billy shout after me as I run back down the stairs and to the front door but when I open it I'm standing face to face with ghost face.
"AHHHHHH"
"AHHHH"
The ghost face is pulled down and I see a scared looking Deputy.
"SIDNEY, OH THANK GOD YOUR OKAY"
I looked past Dewey and see y/n sprinting down the road so I run up to her as she wraps her arms around me engulfing me in her warmth.
"He's inside" I say In a voice so quite it could be mistaken as a whisper
"What was that?" asks Y/N
"The killer, he's inside and it's Billy, Billy Loomis"
I feel Y/N's hands squeezing me even tighter to comfort me, which to my surprise is actually working, not a lot but it's starting to regulate my breathing.
"Did something happen Sid!? the killer called me earlier and said he wanted something from you, I'm assuming he meant your life!"
Y/n stated huffing out breaths of air , probably from all the running she had done.
"How could he do this to me y/n?"

Y/ns POV

I pulled Sidney out of my arms for a minute to get a good look at her features. Her usual combed brown hair was now a tangled mess with some pieces sticking to her forehead from sweat, her beautiful brown eyes were wide with fear, and her soft cheeks now covered in new and old tears.

I wiped her eyes maintaining eye contact
"I don't know Sidney, I really don't."
I said sighing while trying to think of anything comforting to say.
After a minute went by of silence I lifted Sidney's head up with my hand

"I don't know anything about what's going on right now, but what I do know is that you're one of my best friends, and I would do anything to keep you safe."

Sidney seemed pleased with my answer she squeezed me tighter and pushed her face in between the space between my collarbone and neck i let her. I noticed an ambulance in my peripheral and started marching my way over to it with Sidney's shaking form still clinging onto mine as I sat her down in the ambulance.
Almost immediately after the paramedics noticed us they quickly made their ways over to Sidney while trying to detach her from me so they could check her out for any major cuts, bruises, wounds, or anything that would need medical attention.

Time skip 15 minutes
The paramedics were finally done with Sid's check up and let her finally sit down, she sat at the end of the ambulance with her feet dangling off the edge while she was wrapped in a shock blanket. You on the other hand was pacing around in front of Sidney trying to think of any logical reason as to how it could be billy, what would his motive be?? You were cut mid thought as Dewey and a few officers came out of Sidney's house holding the one and only Billy Loomis is cuffs.

Billy didn't look good either, his usual calm demeanour was now replaced with something you couldn't understand, it looked like he was trying to hold a poker face, but you just took it as him not understanding how to handle the situation himself, he had bags under his eyes, but still looked wide awake, his tee-shirt was sweaty, and his bangs that were usually shifted to the sides of his face were now sticking to his forehead head the same as Sidney's was just a few minutes ago.

"It wasn't me officers, ask Sid she knows me!!-"

He sounded like he was going to continue until another cop shoved his head down into the police car.