♡ 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 10 ♡

Tuesday 1:34 pm

When the bell rung, Randy ran as fast as he could to pick his sister up. While you and Sidney went to go find Tatum. It didn't take long, she was talking with another blonde girl from her class but when she noticed you and Sidney she didn't even bother to finish her conversation before she shooed the girl off.

"Oh my fucking god,  are you two alright. There were rumours going around that you two got attacked!" Tatum asked, her eyes switching between you and Sidney.

"Ya we're fine Tate " Sidney said to her while you stared down the hallway looking at Billy. He looked glum, he was looking at you,Tatum, and Sidney with a wronged expression on his face. He made eye contact with you and for a split second, you swear you saw a sadistic smirk in his face, like he was the villain in a child's story book who had just betrayed the hero in the worst ways. But when you blinked the same glum look was back on his face. Than he turned and walked away.

'Strange' you thought than Tatums fingers were snapping in front of your face.

"Earth to y/n" Tatum called trying to get your attention, clearly you were to focused on Billy you had no idea what Tatum and Sidney were talking about. Whoops

"Shit I'm sorry" You said, now looking Tatum in the eyes.

Her eyes lit up for a bit than she turned to look at the hallway Billy was once standing in then turned back to you.

"Was y/n l/n looking at a boy??!" She asks

"What no." You said turning your face towards Sidney expecting her to help you out. But all Sidney wanted was a distraction from the previous events so all she did was go a little wide eyed herself than ask

"Who was it?? Maybe we can set you two up." She jokingly winks at the end making all 3 of you giggle.

" well who was it" Tatum asks

"Uhhh"
Quickly you scanned the hallway. You were looking for a familiar face, someone you've talked to before that would be a believable crush, cause saying ' oh I was just checking out one of my best friends boyfriend' was not an answer.

Than you're eyes landed on Randy as soon as he ran out the door.

'Randy..I talk to Randy a lot. But is he a believable crush? No , no way. OH what about Zachary?? I've talked to him a few times, plus he's cute so he'd be believable enough.'

Zachrey, nicknamed Zach. Was an athletic football player. He was taller than you, nice to people, and flirted with you a lot but stopped after you told Casey it made you feel uncomfortable. And Zachary listened to her when she told him to stop because he was best friends with Steve.

You never voiced your problems about Zach's flirting to anybody other than to Casey and Steve when you were third wheeling on their dates.

' I miss you Casey, and you to Steve'
You thought than turned your attention back to Tatum and Sidney who were now looking at you, curiosity filled their faces. You were about to blurt it out but than a rush of students started coming down the already crowded hallway.

"Let's go I'll tell you both outside where it's more private" you said

The three of you had to walk, Dewey didn't get off work till later and since he drove you guys there was no other way to get to Tatums house.

"Ok so spill who is the mystery boy" Tatum asks

"It's-" you were cut off by nun other than Stu Macher

"Huh, there's a mystery boy?? Is it me cause I'm so buff and handsome" stu said with a smirk, he than rolled up his sleeve and flexed to try and look 'Big'