♡ 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 9 ♡

Tuesday 8:45 am

"OH SHIT, WE HAVE CLASS RIGHT NOW!!"
You yelled
You're yelling caught sidney off guard, not cause of how loud you were but because of what you said.

Sidney knew you usually skipped your math block so hearing you yell about being late confused her, she just assumed that you wanted to be around more people today so you could feel more protected. Because she wanted the same thing.

"C'mon, I'll walk you to science" you called out to Sidney making your way to the door.

"Sure, just let me wash my hands again. The bathrooms in this school are really dirty" Sidney replied.

"K, I'll be right out the door. Call if you need me."

"Will do"

And with that you left the bathroom and waited by the lockers right beside the washrooms door.

Sidney's POV

I turned on the tap. I know most schools have either really cold water or flaming hot water but surprisingly Woodsboro high was good for one thing, it's water temperatures.

I push the soap dispenser and get a fat blob of white foamy soap in the palm of my left hand. I scrub my hands with the foamy substance, Rinse them off, than go over to the paper towel dispenser only to find it empty.

( there's two paper towel dispensers in the bathroom; one closer to the door , and the other at the other end of the bathroom by the last stall. Sidney went to the one closest to the door)

"Damn-it"  I called out to myself
"You alright?" I hear from the other side of the door, It's y/n

"Ya I'm fine the paper towels just empty" I heard a low hum coming from y/n letting me know she heard what I said.

I walked around the sinks and over to the second paper towel dispenser. I pulled out a few and started to dab my hands dry.

SLAM

I spun around and saw the killer behind me. He was hiding in the last stall. He slammed open the door with his right hand and was coming after me with a knife in his left.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

I screamed trying to get someone's attention than sprinted to the door only to get pulled back by my hair and into the persons chest. They wrapped an arm around my body so I couldn't run than places their knife up to my neck.

' I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die aren't I? I'll die here in this shit school, in this shitty town.'

the bathroom door slammed open revealing a scared looking Y/n.

I could see y/n saying something but all I could hear was ringing in my ears. I took notice of y/ns face.

Her h/c hair gently placed behind her back. Everything about her looked gentle. Other than her eyes, in her eyes you could see how scared she was, but not scared for herself she was scared for me. I started to take notice of  y/ns posture. At first her posture was frightened, her knees slightly bent and quivering a little, her arms brought up to her chest while her hands covered her mouth. Now she looked like she was about to start running, her feet were facing me and the killer but her eyes were looking back and forth between the killers knife and the huge recycling bin by the door. Immediately I knew what she was going to do.