♡ 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 8 ♡

Tuesday 7:39 am

Y/ns POV

It took forever to leave Tatums house morning, she kept claiming that there would be a bunch of cameras angled at me and Sidney and that she wouldn't be caught dead with a bad hair day on tv.

When we actually got to school the three of us jumped out of Tatums car and tried to rush into  school but with all the reporters surrounding us, trapping us in like a bunch of caged animals it felt nearly impossible. I got separated from Tatum and Sidney, i looked around frantically until I saw them being ushered into the schools front doors with the help of Dewey. I were glad my friends made it in but now i was left alone and had no way of getting out of this swarm of reporters, i was about to give up hope until i felt a skinny but still muscular arm slither it's self around your waist and help push me through the crowd of people. I couldn't even see who was helping me because they shoved  me towards the door and sunk back into all the reporters.

'Who was that?' You thought.
You were going to try and thank the mysterious person who helped you but than remembered Sidney and Tatum and thought against running after a stranger with a killer on the lose so you just head into the building and walk over to Sidney's locker assuming that's where they would be since you guys always meet up there in the mornings.

They were all there, well most of them. Sidney was there holding her books in one hand while she held her lockers door in the other. Tatum was on the left side of Sid facing her lockers door with a lollipop in her mouth, while Stu was there with both arms wrapped around Tatums hips and his head rested on top of hers.

You couldn't really tell what they were saying so you got closer to your friends and stood on the right side of Sidney. From where you were standing you could peek into her locker. It was neat with her jacket hanging on the rack, her binders and books placed on the little shelf, her pencil cases out on top of her books , a mirror that Tatum forced her to hang in her locker now placed on the lockers door along with some photos. The photos were of people important to her. So Family, pictures of her and her mom, or of her and her dad. Friends, so pictures of you, Tatum, And Sidney at a sleepover in the third grade, or that time last year when all 6 of you went to the lake, Tatum on Stus shoulders, Sidney in Billy's arms, but since you and Randy didn't want to be known as the ' Singles ' in the group you wrapped your arms around each other in a side hug. Your left arm was gently placed around Randy's waist while his right arm wrapped around your shoulders due to the height difference.

Before you could investigate more Sidney shut her locker and turned to look at you with a pained expression on her face than turned back to face Stu and Tatum

"How is billy by the way? You know after-".   Sidney started to say but was quickly cut off by Stu
"After what? after you branded him the candy man? While he's heart broken. He loves you and you accused him of being some kinda psycho killer."
Stu said adding a dramatic flare with his hands while saying psycho.

Just as Stu finished what he was saying three people, most likely boys in the younger grade. Who were running full speed towards the group. You jumped back so did Sidney. The only difference being Sidney jumped back into the lockers with Stus hand on her shoulder while you Jumped into Tatum. You could feel breasts push up against your back right below where your bra strap ended. You turned around to face your blonde haired friend

" Sorry Tate, Those douchebags scared the fuck outta me" you apologized

Tatum stares at you with a flustered look on her face while she held her breasts in her hands.