innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

my answer

3.3K 84 14
By florencepughismine

Waking up early wasn't something Bucky Barnes liked. Especially with a 9 year old slightly jumping on top of him.

His head was dug into his pillow as a little girl laid on his back, trying to get him awake. Unfortunately for her, Bucky Barnes needed his rest. Going to bed late, and waking up in the midst of the night wasn't a nice feeling. If anything, he'd be miserable for the rest of the day.

Bucky groaned as she repeated his name over and over again. She desperately tried to wake him up as he laid there, half asleep half awake.

"Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!" Cecelia said as she tapped his shoulder. Bucky groaned into the pillow, it came out muffled. She lightly pulled at his hair as he laid there.

"To early." He said as he turned his face to look at their half broken analog clock. Sometimes it would just randomly went off, and the red lights were fading.

6.47

They got it off the street, just like their couch, TV, and pretty much everything. You wouldn't know how much stuff gets thrown out in Bucharest. They could just take it, and that's how their house was.

Bucky turned onto his back, Cecelia rolling off of him so he wouldn't lay on her. She went onto a pillow next to him and he laid there, rubbing his eyes.

"Get up!" She said and he shook his head, turning onto his side.

"Go back to sleep, sweetheart." He grumbled as he wrapped his arm around her. She sighed as he held her in. Getting her to try to go to sleep again.

"I'm not tired." She said as he planted a kiss on the back of her head. He pulled the covers over both of them, and Cecelia curled into him more. "Why do we have to go back to sleep?" She asked, Bucky sighed as he felt her body turn.

"Because." He said, in a slight whisper. She looked up at him, her chin hitting his chest. Because was certainly not a good enough answer for Cecelia Barnes.

"Because isn't an answer." She said, seeing his closed eyes. He did truly want to go to bed.

"Because is my answer." He said, she sighed. A small yawn came out of her and he rubbed a circle around her back.

2 more hours passed, and it was 8:53. The clock had started to go off, and Cecelia had wiped her eyes. Bucky smirked as he looked down at her.

"Weren't tired, huh?" He asked, his voice slightly raspy since it was the morning. She looked up at him, her eyes slowly opening.

"Not funny." She said as she pulled the covers up. Bucky smiled as he slightly stretched. He took the covers off of himself and slowly got up. He sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, his head on his hand as he heard light snores coming from Cecelia.

After a quick moment, he stood up. He walked up next to her, pulling the covers up a bit more in her. His hand smoothened her hair out as she slept peacefully.

If anyone laid a finger on her, they'd be dead. If one hair on her head was touched, they'd be dead. He hated when people hurt his little girl, it angered him. It made him enraged.

If someone touched that beautiful little girl, placed more harm on her, he could blow a fuse. Cecelia was already hurt enough as is, and he didn't want her to be hurt anymore. He couldn't handle it, and she sure as hell couldn't either.

She'd gone through more than anyone he knew. Having losing everyone but him. She placed all of her trust and Bucky, and he would've felt horribly if he ever broke that trust. He wouldn't be able to live with himself. He can't live without Cecelia, it's be practically impossible.

She helped him be the person he is now. Even though that person is pretty damn screwed up, he's better than who he used to be. Bucky knows how to love now, and know how to be loved. He didn't think he'd ever be able to be like that again.

Bucky had a bad dream last night, it was horrible. What made matters worse it was about Cecelia.

Sitting down was the little girl with the brown curly hair in a red bow. She wore a white dress, that had stains all over it. Some of it being dirt, some of it being blood, dust. She stood in the corner of her cell with her knees at her chest.

She was sobbing. She had a scratch going through the bridge of her nose. Her eyes were red, and her cheeks were flushed. She had dirt on her face, and her collar bones.

She was training with an assassin, the Winter Soldier himself. He was showing her the ropes, and coming off as to aggressive for such a small little girl.

Now she sat in the corner of his cell, crying quietly, also while trying to hold her tears back. Her face was bloody, and she had bruises scattering her body.

"What's your name?" James asked, finally not speaking in Russian. Cecelia looked up, her blue but also green eyes fearful. She put her head back on her knees and Bucky frowned.

He stood up and sat next to her, sliding down the wall. She glanced over at him quickly turning away. Her back facing him.

He looked at the red bow in her hair, it slightly falling out, and her neat curls started to come into knots.

This was the first time James truly ever met Celia. When he wasn't smacking her down, he was soft with her, careful. As if she was glass that was nearly about ti shatter.

"I'm James, but you're not gonna hear a lot of people call me that." James said as he looked at her. He heard her sniffling as she sat there. The little girl with the red bow in her hair. That's all he could see her as. But he couldn't call her that when addressing her, "Red Bow", he couldn't say that. The bow reminded him of a doll, the ones placed in their hair when little girls played with them.

"Come on, doll. Give me something." He said, Cecelia looked over at him as he tried to get her to speak. He saw the crimson blood coming from the large cut on the bridge of her nose. He saw her tired, dark eyes with large bags under them.

"Celia." She quietly said, James nodded his head.

"That's a nice name." He said as she looked around.

"Mama said I would go home, when can I go home?" Celia asked him, Bucky's mouth went slightly open. He didn't know how to answer that.

"I don't know."  James said honestly and Celia looked down.

"I wanna go home, James." Celia sobbed, James noticed soldiers coming by the cell. Seeing how she was reacting.

That didn't happen.
Soldiers never passed by her cell when the event actually happened. It was just James and Celia.

"Возьми девушку!" (Get the girl!) yelled a soldier, the cell went open and James stood in front of Celia, protecting her from them.

After trying to fight, a gun was pulled on him. Then Celia was dragged away, screaming his name.

Gunshot

When James awoke from the dream, the first thing he had done was go to Cecelia's room. When he saw her asleep he was relieved. And when he woke her up that morning, he was of course not satisfied, but happy she was ok.

Because he didn't know what he would do if she wasn't.

A/N:
just a cutesy little chapter before i put them through hell again😘

EVERYONE I HAVE ANNOUCMENT!!! 1989 TAYLORS VERSION IS SO GOOD AND UOU CANT TELL ME OTHERWISE AND I LOVE NEE ROMANTICS SO DONT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT IT!

ALSO POOK AT THESE PCITURES THAT I MADE

they suck ass but i tried i swear

ANYWAYS

I LOVE ALL OF YOU
IMA POST TWO CHAPTERS TODAY

-florencepughismine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
38K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
4.4K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...