brain freeze! (literally)

"So you like cats?"

The man who asked the question was Sam Wilson, AKA the Falcon. To Cecelia, he was the man with the wings.

"Sam." Steve scolded as Cecelia looked out the window behind her. Trying to find where Bucky was. But she couldn't see him anywhere.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, you don't wanna know more?" Sam asked looking at Cecelia's worried expression. He noticed the 3 claw marks on his face and brought his hand up. He pointed at her with his thumb. "Nearly scratched the kid's face off." He said, Cecelia looked at Steve. He gave her a head nod and she looked away.

"You're suit...is it vibranium?" Steve asked, the man looked at him. His name was T'Challa. King of Wakanda, the Black Panther.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed him from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father-"

"Bucky didn't hurt anyone." Cecelia cut him off, her voice almost sounding as if she could bust into tears in that moment. Steve looked at her, he nodded his head, trying to make her understand it would be ok.

T'Challa started to finish his sentence after being interrupted. "I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you...as both warrior and king...how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" He asked, Steve only looked out the window, not knowing what to say.

"Steve?" Cecelia asked, her voice quiet. Steve looked back at her, surprised she was talking.

"Yeah, kid?" He asked, Cecelia looked him in the eye. Wanting to know if he would lie to the question she was about to ask.

"Where's Bucky?" Cecelia asked him, Steve looked down.

"He's in containment in the truck above us." Steve answered her, Cecelia nodded her head. "What's your name?" He asked, Cecelia had looked up at him before answering. The scratch mark showing, making Steve almost wince at how deep it was.

"Cecelia."

The truck they were in drove to some place, Cecelia didn't know where it was at. The doors opened, and Cecelia's hands were still kept cuffed in front of her.

Cecelia looked over and saw Bucky strapped inside some kind of clear cage. She almost went running, but Steve grabbed the collar of her shirt. "He's gonna be alright, ok?" He asked her and she nodded. He moved her slightly in front of him and he moved his hand to his shoulder.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked a group of people as he walked, his hand still resting on Cecelia's shoulder.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The man said, Cecelia hadn't had a clue what extradition had meant.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." The lady with blonde hair said. Cecelia looked up at Steve, her hat still surprisingly on her head. It stayed on because her bun was through the ponytail hole.

"What about a lawyer?" Steve asked Cecelia bit the inside of her lip, looking for Bucky. He was being taken away from her. Cecelia wanted to run after him, but she knew she couldn't.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in locked up. We'll write you a receipt." Ross said, Cecelia seeing the backpack she had on being carried away.

"I better not look out the window and see anyone flying around in that." Sam said as everyone started to walk away with everyone. Steve took the hat off of Cecelia's head and she furrowed her eyebrows. Her hair was sticking out of certain spots, but it wasn't a huge mess at all.