Ghost one shots / preferences...

By Unknown_ghouleh

I don't know, but this is for you Ethan More

Requests
Aether x rain πŸ”ž
Rain x Sodo πŸ”ž
Cowbell x reader
Cowbell x reader
All ghouls x Ghoul(ette)!reader
Mountain x Sodo
Aether x Sodo (?)
A/N
Sodo x ghoul(ettes)
Omega x GN!reader
Ghouls x Copia (?)
Ghoul headcannons
Ivy ghoul x Sister Of Sin!Reader
Sodo x ghouls (?)
Terzo x Omega
More headcannons
Im back, kinda

Phantom x M!reader πŸ”ž

359 3 0
By Unknown_ghouleh

So I actually had no idea what to write so I tried to come up with something and this is the only idea I could come up with soooooo I'm sorry if it sucks but enjoy ☺️
————————————————————————

You had a terrible week, you've been yelled at by your parents, you had piles of work to finish, you didn't get to eat lunch, and you've been having problems with your family members. And your mate Phantom was on tour with the band, you knew if you called him he would be there for you in an instant. But you decided you could wait it out, so you did. After about two weeks, you surprisingly got a few weeks off. you didn't think anything of it as you went back into your room and mentally crawled into a whole, not getting out of bed unless it's to use the restroom or eat something, even though you would sometimes throw it up.

Weeks have passed and your mental health has only dropped more and more. You can't remember how long it had been since you left your room. You only knew that sister imperator was giving you the week of but you didn't know why. Until suddenly in the midst of your thoughts you hear a knock at your door before it opens and then someone's voice. "WHERES MY BEAUTIFUL MATE!" You hear and you look up to see Phantom at the doorway then you remember, sister imperator gave you the week off so you could spend time with Phantom when he came back. "Sweetie? What's wrong?" He asks softly as he closes the door and approaches you slowly after seeing you curled up in blankets and the tear stains on your cheeks.

He sits down on the bed next to you before laying down and pulling you into his chest as you begin crying softly. "It's ok my love, let it out, I'll always be here for you." He says softly as he gently strokes your hair while whispering into your ear softly, you eventually calm down after a while before falling asleep in his arms into a dreamless.

You wake up slowly as you feel someone caressing your hair softly while placing soft and gentle kisses all over your face, neck, and shoulder. "baby, wake up." You hear Phantom whisper to you softly. You open your eyes and see Phantom in front of you holding you close against his chest, with his signature goofy smile. "I got you a surprise." He said excitedly before picking you up bridal style, when he gets you downstairs you see your favorite breakfast on the table along with a big bouquet of your favorite flowers. "Phantom did you do all this?" You asked him as he put you down so you can look at everything. "Yup, I was scared that you were gonna wake up soon so I had a few of the ghouls help me place everything and set everything up." He says blushing bright red. "I love it, it's perfect." You said softly before pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. You smirk as you feel him melting under your touch.

After a few moments he reluctantly pulled away and you both agree to start eating the food before it gets cold. As you guys are eating you both talk about what to do for the day and you both decided to go on a date. "Go and take a shower and I'll join you once I'm done." Phantom said softly once you both finished your food. So you nod and go upstairs to take a shower, you get under the water and enjoy the feeling of the hot water trickling down your muscles.

You hear someone whistle softly and turn to find Phantom watching you with a smirk on his face as he checks you out. "I forgot just how handsome you are." He says softly before getting in the shower with you and getting some soap in his hands before he begins to massage the soap into your back gently while he gently kisses up and down your neck. He slowly runs his hands down to your hardened cock before gripping it gently and starting to stroke it just how you like.

     He pulls your hand away and pins you against the wall when you try to cover your mouth. "Let me hear those pretty sounds, baby." He says softly as he begins stroking your cock faster and faster while marking your neck gently with love bites. "Phantom please baby 'm gonna cum." You say softly as your cock twitches in his hand. "Go ahead baby boy. Let go, make a mess for me baby." He whispers in your ear before you let out a loud moan as you cover your abdomen and his hand in your cum.

     "There you go, my pretty baby." He says before letting go of your cock and licking your cum off his hand, he then kisses your forehead gently before continuing to rub the soap into your skin as if nothing happened. He massages the soap into your skin gently before rinsing you off and turning off the water once you both finish showering. He gets you and himself a towel as you both dry yourselves off. When you get out of the bathroom your jaw drops as you see a nice outfit and a pit of shoes that you've wanted for the longest time. "I got you that, I figured it might cheer you up a little more, and I thought that outfit would match with it put it on." He said softly as he put on his own outfit that matched yours.

Once you were both dressed he took you downstairs and outside to the garden. You saw a picnic blanket laying down and a nice basket filled with many sweets and most of your favorite foods. "Surprise! Do you like it?" He asked happily, as he saw the shocked yet happy look on your face. "Phantom I love it!" You said happily as he hugged you tightly and you both sat down. You both laughed and talked as you both enjoyed the food and drank your beverages happily.

Once you both finished you stayed there for a few minutes as you laid in his arms while talking and kissing every now and then. Until he suggested that you both go back inside and watch a movie. You both went upstairs and got in bed as you both thought about what movie to watch. He covered you both with a blanket before playing the movie. He snuggled you close while you both enjoyed the movie. Halfway through the movie you fell asleep, when you woke up you felt Phantom kissing your neck gently while rubbing your thigh softly, causing you to get hard. "Good morning sleepy head." He said softly when he felt your hard-on, he chuckled before lowering himself down near the edge of the bed and sliding your pants down.

He chuckled softly before taking the tip into his mouth and sucking gently, you moaned softly as your head hit the pillow as you put your hands in his hair and pushed him down until every inch of your cock was in his mouth. He gagged softly before relaxing and bobbing his head up and down at a steady pace. He sped up his pace as he heard your deep moans, he gently started to massage your balls while occasionally squeezing them gently every now and then. "Phantom, I'm getting close." You moaned as you tugged on his hair as you felt your orgasm approaching. He smirked slightly as you started to thrust into his mouth quickly while moaning louder before stilling your hips and letting out a loud groan as you came down his throat.

He swallowed all of it before pulling off your cock and taking his own pants off. He stroked his hard cock slowly before leaning over to the bedside table and pulling out the lubricant. "It's gonna be a little cold." He said as he squirted some lube on his fingers before pushing a lubed finger into your ass gently. You moaned softly as he started thrusting his finger into your ass gently before slowly adding another finger.

"Please Phantom, add another finger." You moaned softly, and he added another finger. You whined softly as he pulled his fingers out and lived up his cock. "Just relax my love, I'll be gentle." He said before slowly and carefully sliding into your ass. You moaned loudly as he bottomed inside you, already so close to hitting your prostate. "Move, please move Phantom." You moaned and he began gently thrusting into you carefully, making you whine at the slight pain. After a while you fully adjusted and the slight pain turned to absolute pleasure.

"Faster, fuck me faster please Phantom." You moaned, he grabbed your hips before starting to fuck into you faster and faster. He gripped your hips tighter as he started pounding into you, hitting your prostate with every thrust. You moaned loudly with every thrust as you dug your nails into his back, making him let out a high pitched whine and he started using his superhuman speed to absolutely destroy your insides. You screamed as he pounded into you faster and rougher, his pace never ceasing or slowing down. You cried out loudly as you came hard, you dragged your nails down his back as your hot cum covered your abdomen and stomach.

He reached down and lifted your legs onto his shoulders and stroked your cock at a rapid pace as he pressed his lips against yours, swallowing all your loud sobs and moans of pleasure. You couldn't warn him as your orgasm hit you fast and hard like a train, and you covered both your stomachs with ropes of cum. You sobbed as his thrusting never stopped even for a moment, he whimpered loudly again our lips as he jackhammered his hips into yours. He pulled his mouth away from yours as he let out loud moans, groans, and whimpers.

He placed his head into your neck before speaking softly, his voice high pitched. "Please baby, can I mark you? Can I make you mine? Can I make you my mate?" He asked as he continued thrusting into you vigorously. Not being able to speak you simply nodded and whimpered softly as you dig your nails harder into his back "Please" you managed to squeak out. He bit down hard on your neck as soon as you gave him permission, and licked at whatever blood leaked from the bite.

He let out a high pitched scream as he slammed into you once more, hitting your prostate harshly making the both of you cum. He filled you up deeply with his hot seed, as you squirmed and whined softly at the slight overstimulation. He stilled his hips, seeing how exhausted you were. He slowly pulled out making you whine at the loss of warmth as his cum leaked out of you slowly.

He picked you up gently before placing you on the counter near the sink and starting a hot bath for you. Once the tub was filled he picked you up and gently placed you into the hot water, he got in behind you and cuddled you close as he gently started scrubbing your body. You fell asleep in his arms after a few moments, when you woke up he was carrying you out of the bathtub and to the bed. He dried you off gently and got you dressed in a pair of comfortable boxers.

He got himself dressed and laid down next to you before pulling you close and snuggling you tightly. He put on his favorite movie, Nightmare before Christmas. He sang the songs softly as he held you close, as you both relaxed under the blankets in each others arms. Both of you were comfortable, warm, and happy in each others arms, and all the stress from the past few weeks already long gone as you lay happily and comfortably with your new mate. Once the movie was over and you both had fallen asleep in each other's arms under the warm blanket.
————————————————————————

Sorry it's late, I've been busy with school work and family issues but I hope you enjoyed. And feel free to let me know if you have any more requests 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 281 41
Ι΄α΄€α΄α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± ɒʜᴏᴜʟꜱ x ᴏᴄ
200K 3.2K 103
Requests are always open so feel free to drop a comment if you'd like :)
312K 5.3K 114
just some oneshots and preferences for the satanic abba band. requests are closed !! i'll write a lot, but before you request know that i can and wil...
2.9K 48 17
um yeah i just wanna write and there will be smut edit: CHANGED THE NAME AGAIN HALP