𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖳

Από yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. Περισσότερα

𝟣
𝟤
𝟥
𝟦
𝟧
𝟨
𝟩
𝟪
𝟫
𝟣𝟢
𝟣𝟣
𝟣𝟤
𝟣𝟦
15
𝟣𝟨
𝟣𝟩
𝟣𝟪
𝟣𝟫
20
𝟤𝟣
𝟤𝟤
𝟤𝟥
𝟤𝟦
𝟤𝟧
𝟤𝟨
𝟤𝟩
𝟤𝟪
𝟮𝟵
𝟯𝟬
𝟯𝟭
𝟯𝟮
𝟯𝟯
𝟯𝟰
𝟯𝟱
𝟯𝟲
𝟯𝟳
𝟯𝟴
𝟯𝟵
𝟰𝟬
𝟰𝟭
𝟰𝟮
𝟰𝟯
𝟰𝟰
𝟰𝟱
𝟰𝟲
𝟰𝟳
𝟰𝟴
𝟰𝟵
𝟱𝟬
𝟱𝟭
𝟱𝟮
𝟱𝟯
𝟱𝟰
𝟱𝟱
𝟱𝟲
𝟱𝟳
𝟱𝟴
𝟱𝟵
𝟲𝟬
𝟲𝟭
𝟲𝟮
𝟲𝟯
𝟲𝟰
𝟲𝟱
𝟲𝟲
𝟲𝟳
𝟲𝟴

𝟣𝟥

4K 193 44
Από yungslimelifee

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

For the rest of December Najah was spending time in Atlanta. Mir missed her a lot so he was letting her stay with him.

Her 22nd birthday was a day away and she wasn't even in the mood for it.

"Who is that?" Najah asked as a dude walked towards Mir's car. "Boogie"

"Swear" She gasped "Dets him, fuck imma lie fa?"

"Since when did he have locs tho? I haven't seen him post in forever." She responded making Mir laugh.

"Det nigga blocked you from his story a minute ago."

"Why, what I do to him?"

"Imma let him tell you."

Mir unlocked his doors then Boogie got in the car and closed the door. Najah turned around and cut the light on looking dead in his face.

"Oh shit- wassup Najah. What you doin' out here?"

"I needed some time away from home. Why you block me from yo story, we not cool?"

"We is cool."

"So what you be postin' that I can't see but everybody else can?"

They all sat there silently for a second then Najah raised her eyebrows realizing what it could be.

"Oueee you got a bitch? Damn I thought you was gone wait on me!"

"Mmcht man I was playin. Ian finna sit n wait on yo mean ass to want me."

"So why hide her instead of keepin' it a buck? Cs I got a man n ian gone hide him from nobody."

"Dets you but if we broke up ian want you to know I was wit somebody else."

"So y'all still together huh?"
"Hell nah"

"Oh" Najah turned around in her seat and sat back. Jeremiah texted her but she swiped his message up not wanting to respond.

"How you been tho?"

"Nigga we not friends. Just hush n enjoy this car ride please."

"Knew det shit was too good to be true." She heard him mumble.

Boogie picked up the food he ordered for them then went back to his house. They were gonna have a game night to help Najah celebrate her birthday.

About an hour in Najah was super drunk from taking so many shots back to back. Plus she smoked a little with them.

"Is you good?" Boogie asked helping her to the bathroom. "Yea i'm okay."

They got to the bathroom and Boogie tried to walking away but she pulled him inside, closed the door and locked it.

"Najah what da fuck is you doin?"

"Shhh!" She responded with her finger on her lips. "Man what is you doin?" He asked again lowly while she undid his belt.

"I want some dick." She spoke looking up at him.
"Tuhh not from me." He scoffed "Ain't you married?"

"Fuck him, he cheated on me. I want new dick and you been wantin' me anyway."

"Damn he cheated?"

"Youn have to repeat that. Just take your pants off so we can fuck but you gotta be quick so nobody hear us."

Boogie started laughing then Najah still continued trying to undo his belt.

"Ite I got it bro chill."

He pushed Najah against the sink and bent her over. After that he took a condom out his pocket.

"Take yo pants off." Najah did what he told her then he did the same before sliding the condom on.

Boogie rubbed her clit feeling how wet she was before putting the tip on.

"Boogie" She immediately started whining looking at him through the mirror. "Finna show you ass what you been missin' out on." He mumbled pushing the whole thing in.

Najah's whines got louder so he put his hand over her mouth. "Be quiet now take dis shit." He spoke moving his and down to her neck.

"It's so big." She dragged out as he slammed into her. "Throw yo shit back."

"Fuckk- mmhm just like det." Boogie groaned as she did what he told her. "Like dis?" She asked going slower.

"Oh my god." He mumbled slapping her butt. Boogie started slamming into her again causing her legs to shake. "Ughh i'm cummin' Boogie!"

"Shut yo ass up." He in her ear. "Cum one mo time fa me."

He lifted Najah's shirt and began playing with her nipples getting them hard. "You killin' my shit Boogie."

Boogie pushed her all the way against the sink and started giving her deep hard strokes. Neither one of them could keep quiet anymore they just hoped nobody heard them because they were upstairs.

Najah started shaking again and he saw clear liquid running down her thighs so he pulled out and released into the condom.

She turned around and kissed his lips before getting on her knees.

--

Najah came downstairs then everybody looked at her. She was in different clothes because she had to take a shower.

"Why y'all lookin' at me?"

"You good?" Tank asked "Yes" She responded sitting next to Bobbi. "Ite"

"She finna be sleep inna second." Bobbi pointed out. "Definitely"

Najah closed her eyes for a second then fell asleep for the rest of the night.

When she woke up the next day she was the only one in the living room and she had s blanket on her.

She heard talking in the kitchen so that's where she went first. "Y'all love me." Najah pouted seeing the kitchen decorated for her birthday.

"We got you some breakfast delivered cs nun of us can cook. All dis was my idea by the way." Bobbi spoke hugging her. "Thanks guys I really do appreciate it."

"Where Boogie?"

"He left last night, he said he was gonna come back this mornin' but we haven't heard from him yet."

"Oh"

Najah made herself a plate then sat down to eat. Hearing the front door open she hopped it was Boogie.

"Najah you so lame and you a light weight. You went to sleep before anybody." Mir spoke "I was tired as fuck. It ain't make it no better that I was drunk too."

"Wassup y'all" Boogie spoke walking in the kitchen. Everybody spoke to him but Najah.

"Happy birthday"
"Thanks"

"Man cut allat shit out we already know he cracked inna bathroom last night." Tank chuckled causing Najah to look up at Boogie who was looking at Tank.

"What is you tammat Tank?"

"We was thinkin' y'all was gone fa too long. So Bobbi was like lets go check on them. Soon we got upstairs all we heard was Najah loud ass." He explained

"iT's SoO bIG!" Mir mocked Najah making her mouth drop. "That's so terrible! Bye I'm embarrassed I have to go."

Najah got her food and went to the living room alone to eat. "Bitch can't catch a break." She sighed before answering the phone for Jeremiah.

"Happy birthday bae."

"Thanks, Asia alright with you callin' me?"

"Ian gotta run shit past Asia. I got sum fa you when I see you tho. Imma be out there inna couple weeks."

"I don't wanna see you. I don't want nothing from you man. All I want is peace and i'm gettin' the opposite of det fuckin' witchu."

"I'm sorry, what I gotta do fa us to be on good terms again?"

"Kill det bitch." Najah spoke seriously. "Nah bro you trippin."

"So clearly you care about her too much. That just let me know everything I needed to know right there. Goodbye Jeremiah."

"I'm tryna talk don't hang up on me bro."

"I am cs ion wanna talk I just wanna enjoy being away from you right now so goodbye like I said."

Najah hung up on him and muted his notifications. She then finished her food and took her plate to the kitchen.

"Come outside wimme real quick, I got sum fa you." Boogie spoke walking past her. "Okay"

While the other three were arguing with each other she snuck off with Boogie. She didn't know what to expect from him at all.

They got in his car then he grabbed a bag from the backseat giving it to her. Najah looked in the bag and took out what was in it.

"Aww, you got taste Boogie." She smiled looking at the True Religion set he got her. "And how you know what size I wear in Uggs?" She asked

"I don't know I guess, looked it up type shit." He shrugged "It's sum innat shoe box too, look inner n take it out."

"Mmk" Najah responded taking it out. "Oueee I like dis. You bought me dis so you can look at it when you fold me like a pretzel?" Najah smirked

"Yea" He nodded just going along with what she said. "Thank you, put it on me."

Najah gave him the box and put her left leg across his lap. Boogie then put the diamond anklet around her ankle.

"Suck on my toes they cute so I know you really want to." Najah teased

Boogie put her big toe in his mouth catching her off guard. "Boogie stop it!" She dragged out pushing his head making him laugh. "Ian neva did no shit like det befo."

"Shit I can't tell. I appreciate my gifts tho I will be wearing this set soon."

"You can really have whatever you want. Gifts just don't be da same when you ask somebody what they want."

"Okay order me a purse then." Najah responded just trying to see what he would say. "From where?"

"It's a lil Gucci bag that I want. You really gone buy it."

"Yea, look it up so I can put my info in."

Boogie went to the website on his phone then gave it to her. Once she found it she added it to the cart.

"Dets all you want?"
"Yes"

"You sure?"

"Positive" She nodded

He grabbed jaw and looked at her for a second before placing a kiss on her lips. "How you feel about them knowin' Boogie?"

"I told you be quiet so dets on you. Ion give a fuck tho, we grown."

"Yea you right. Where you finna go?"

"Nowhere, I just figured yeen want allat attention on you right na."

"Oh... you wanna cuddle wimme?"

"You know I do." He smirked "Come on fa they come lookin' fa us."

She got her things then they got out the car and walked up the driveway together.

"Boogie"
"Hmm?"

"What's your real name? Ion wanna call you Boogie like everybody else."

"Asaad but ion like nobody to use det name so just call me Boogie please."

"Mmhm"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 33.2K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
786K 43.4K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
my idolatry Από nbaybee30

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1M 30.2K 89
"you gotta show me you not like these other ni**as , cause I'm not like these other b*tches*"
435K 12.4K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"