Born In Blood

Galing kay S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... Higit pa

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 51

1.6K 62 127
Galing kay S4SUKEZ

-SILAS POV-

My eyes are wide as I look at Serena.

"What the fuck is this kid talking about." I ask her.

Serena looks around the room while scratching her head. "Well.. I'm pregnant." She says.

I look down at the counter, my eyes still wide. "Excuse the fuck a me?"

"What the fuck did I miss." I run a hand through my hair.

"Apparently a lot." Ramiro says from beside me.

I sigh. "Apparently." I mumble, still in shock.

"Are you... okay with it?" She asks quietly.

I glance back at her. "Uhm, hello? Why wouldn't I."

She lets out a sigh of relief. "Well I don't know, I'm 16 and pregnant I didn't know how you would feel about it."

I roll my eyes. "Not like I can disown you." I mutter. "Congrats." I awkwardly tell her.

I'm still shocked. I didn't expect it at all. I start to think more and more about it, that is until I remember how someone gets pregnant.

I grimace at the thought of Serena doing that, I don't want the image of it either.

Well, looks like I'm going to be a aunt. Both me and Camila.

Oh shit, Camila.

"Does carlito know?" I ask her.

Serena whines and leans her head onto the table. "No, I have to tell him today." She whispers.

I hum. "Well I was going to go over to their house today, come with me." I tell her.

"We'll come too." My brother Giovanni says, referring to him and the rest of my brothers.

I shrug. "Well, I'll get ready." I tell them.

I look at ramiro to see him putting his plate into the sink, pausing when he sees me looking at him.

I lean forward and grab ahold of his hand, dragging him with me as we walk out of the kitchen. We then walk up the stairs and make our way into my room.

"I'll drop you off at your apartment today, okay?" I tell him. He stares down at me with a frown.

"I don't want to leave you." He says quietly.

I tilt my head, not wanting him to leave either.

"I'll stay over at your place then, yeah?" I suggest. His eyes light up and he gives me a smile. "Yeah." He says.

I give him a small smile at his cuteness. I am convinced I love this guy more and more everyday. I've begin to feel lighter as if my stress and fears slowly fade away when I'm with Ramiro, he's my safe place. Though I'd never admit that to anyone. Except for you I guess.

(Broke the fourth wall🫵🏼)

"Well, let's get ready then." I tell him.

He gives me a nod.

I guide him into my closet and he looks around with wide eyes. "You have a lot of clothes."

I turn my head to look at him. "You can never have enough clothes."

"Besides, what should I wear." I ask him.

He tilts his head with a hum. "Maybe this?" He asks. He pulls out a shirt and some dark blue jeans. I tilt my head. "I'll make it work." I tell him.

I grab the clothes from his hand, accidentally dropping the shirt. Ramiro bends down in front of me to get it and I lightly tap his ass, he jolts and stands back up while looking at me with wide eyes.

I give him a smile and grab the shirt from his hands, when I turn around I feel Ramiro's hand slap against my ass. I chuckle and try to get out of the closet but Ramiro wraps his arms around me, picking me up and walking us out of the closet.

He places me down onto the bed, smiling down at me. I smile up at him before sitting up and pressing a kiss to his lips, the kiss soon starts to get heated and Ramiro wraps my legs around his waist.

When I feel Ramiro take off my shirt I break away from the kiss. "You have no more condoms." I tell him.

He ducks his head into my neck with a whimper. "How."

"We used them all yesterday." I mumble.

He sighs and crawls off of me, laying next to me.

I stand up from the bed and grab my clothes that have fallen to the ground. "Silas." Ramiro groans.

I look at him with a teasing smirk. "Your just gonna have to wait, pretty boy." I tell him.

He turns red at the name and immediately looks at the wall, not meeting my gaze.

Cute.

••

After putting on the outfit Ramiro chose I tired to find some things to put with it and when I successfully do, I stare at myself in content through the mirror.

SILAS FIT

I pair it with some black heels and when I'm finally done I turn towards Ramiro and his eyes trail down my body.

"Pretty." He whispers. "When you said you'd make it work you weren't lying." He said.

I chuckle. "Is it good?" I ask.

"Amazing." He replies.

I nod. "Well, let's get going then." I tell him.

He frowns but nods, he gets off my bed and walks towards me, he looks down at my heels and furrows his eyebrows.

"The strap is undone." He says.

I look down and realize I forgot to strap on one of the heels. When I'm about bend down to strap it up Ramiro beats me to it and places my foot on his thigh. He does the strap of my heel for me and places my foot back to the ground, as he stands he trails his hands up my thighs and places a kiss to my cheek before standing straight.

I raise an eyebrow. That was... new.

Good new.

"You seem to be getting bolder and bolder by the day." I tell him. He turns red.

"It's cute." I grab him by the collar of his shirt, making us meet eye to eye as my green eyes stare into his hazel ones. "Just don't forget who's in charge here, yeah?" I tell him.

He swallows as I unlatch my hand from his collar allowing him to stand back up straight.

"Yes ma'am." He whispers. I tilt my head with smirk at Ramiro's submissiveness.

I nod and without another word I grab ahold of Ramiro's hand and walk him out of my room.

When we make it down the stairs I see my brothers and Serena talking.

"So it will start to kick your stomach?" Rocco asks Serena as he stares at her stomach.

"Yeah." She replies.

"Doesn't that shit hurt." Rocco mumbles.

"I don't know yet, plus sometimes babies even break the ribs of their mothers.  So I think the kicking is the least of my worries" she tells him.

"Huh?" Carlos says.

"It can break your ribs?" Ramiro asks her

She looks at him and nods. "Yep, so I've heard."

"Is it fucking doing karate in your stomach or something?" I ask her.

Serena giggles. "Probably, and stop calling the baby it." She says.

"I'll stop calling the thing it when it comes out if you." I tell her.

"Not a Baby person?" Giovanni ask with a smile.

Not that I'm not a baby person I just dislike them sometimes.

I start to think of that one time when me and Serena went to the mall with Camila and we saw a child and it started crying after I stared at it.

Good times.

Now that I think about it I remember that Serena said that she wasn't going to let her child near me because of what I did. She jinxed that shit on herself.

"Do you not want children in the future?" Ramiro asks me in a quiet tone.

I look at him and start to ponder. Do I want a kid in the future? How will I even know if I'm cut out to be a mother.

I shrug. "Probably? I don't know." I tell him honestly.

He slowly nods. "Alright." He whispers.

Does this kid already want to put a child in me?

"Alright, let's go. I don't want to stand any longer." Carlos says.

••
After dropping off Ramiro we arrived at Camilas house.

They welcome us as we walk through the door, Camila pulls me into a bear hug with a smile as I gently pat her head.

"Im so glad your here wifey, now we can finally start game night." She says. She wraps her arm around mine and leads me towards the living room as everyone trails behind us, having their own conversations.

I glance back to see Serena and Carlito walking hand in hand with smiles on their faces as they stare up at eachother.

She's going to tell him soon, I know it.

"Hey, you good?" Camila asks.

I look back at her and nod. "Yeah." I tel her.

She looks unconvinced by my words and shakes her head. "Whatever."

Suddenly Serena stands up from the couch with Carlito and she averts her gaze towards me.

She's telling him now.

••

-SERENA POV-

I nervously make my way up to carlitos room with my hand in his.

"Ma, is everything okay?" Carlito asks as he sits me down on his bed.

I give him a quick nod with a smile. "Yes. Yes I just needed to talk to you about something." I tell him.

Carlito gives me a smile. "Go ahead."

I start to feel myself grow nervous, my hands become clammy as carlito stares at me with an intense gaze.

I clear my throat. "I.. I'm—" I start.

Carlito furrows his eyebrows. "Your?"

"Im pregnant." I tell him.

Carlitos eyes widen, his body freezing as he stares at me, searching my face as if to see I'm lying.

Tears well up in my eyes as I start to think of the worse. What if he doesn't want anything to do with the child or me. What if he gives up on me.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in a shaky voice.

Carlito quickly places his hand on my knee, rubbing gentle circles on it to calm me down. "Why are you sorry, don't apologize for any of this.." he says gently.

I sniffle. "I'm keeping the baby, You don't have to have anything to do with this child." I tell him. My heart aches at the thought of Carlito leaving me.

Carlito trails his hand up to my cheek, making me look up at him and my eyes meet his soft gaze. "Serena, of course I'd want something to do with this child. I will do my best to provide for you and this child." He says sincerely.

I swallow. "Your brothers." I whisper.

"If they don't support it, oh well. We know what we want and that's all that matters. And what I want is to be here for you and our child." He says.

My worries disappear as carlito presses a kiss to my lips. He backs away with a smile. "I'm going to be a dad." He whispers.

I smile, tears fall from my eyes but this time because of happiness and relief.

"I love you." I say.

Carlito smiles. "I love you too, ma." He says before pulling me towards him and wrapping me in a hug. I quickly return the hug and wrap my arms around his neck. We stay like that for a few minutes until carlito unlaches himself from me and bends down to my stomach.

"And I love you." He whispers to my stomach before kissing it. I laugh.

This is where I want to be.

-RAMIRO POV-

After cleaning my apartment I sit down on my couch with a sigh. I wouldn't want my apartment to look messy when Silas comes to sleepover.

My thoughts come to an end when a knock is heard at my front door. I furrow my eyebrows, confused. Silas wasn't supposed to come until later on so I wonder who's at the door.

I get up from the couch and walk up to the door, wrapping my hand around the knob and opening the door, the person who stands behind it is none other than.

Manuel?

Manuel gives me a grin. "Hey, man." Manuel says, walking right into my apartment.

"Hey?" I respond.

Manuel turns towards me and sighs. "Sorry for coming so sudden, I just didn't know where else to go and Silas isn't at her house and well wether you like it or not your considered my friend so here I am to bother you." Manuel says.

I smile. Friend. "Well, make yourself at home." I tell him.

He nods with a grin. "I brought drinks." He says.

I nod. "What kind? Soda, juice or?" I ask.

He stops in his tracks to look at me. "You've never drank alcohol before?" He asks.

Oh. He was talking about that.

I shake my head. "No, never had the interest in doing so."

"We'll gather up the interest." Manuel says before walking up to the couch and plopping down onto it.

I have a feeling this isn't going to go good. I've never drank before.

I sit down next to Manuel, nervously rubbing my hand on my thigh.

Manuel takes out a big bottle that has clear liquid inside it, reminding me of water. Then Manuel sets down two shot glasses onto my coffee table and starts to pour small amounts of the alcohol into the shot glasses.

Manuel grabs one of them and hands it to me and I nervously take it.

"Dude, relax. If you don't like it we can stop." Manuel says. "Well you can stop." He mumbles before taking the shot glass up to his mouth and throwing his head back as he swallows the liquid.

I slowly bring the shot glass up to my lips, as soon as the I taste a smallest bit of the alcohol I retract my hand with a grimace.

Spicy. One way to describe it. I mean don't  get me wrong I enjoy spicy foods but this? This is outrageous.

Sighing, I tilt my head back and swallow the liquid fully this time. I cough. "Shit." I wheeze.

Manuel laughs. "Ah, shit man this is going to be fun." He says.

I don't know about that.

————————————————————-

This book is coming to an end pretty soon and I'm dreading it. Although I'd love to move onto the second book Ik it's going to feel so wrong to let this book go😞

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

44.3K 1K 30
Elena Carter you would think she is your normal teenager just by looking at her but the truth is she's anything but. Her messed up life has changed t...
59K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
8.3M 258K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
6K 187 26
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭...