Eternal Dream Hunts

Av kerawinter11

Dream hunters, those unlucky lucid dreamers who unravel mysteries by experiencing nightmares firsthand, had a... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Photographs
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Ten

2 0 0
Av kerawinter11

Following broken pieces

This song will take us to Glance!!!

Before Jack could react to Keral he quickly chugged his beer and went to Kera looking if she was doing alright. The children pulled Jack in their circle and started to jiggle around. Kera was resting by the fountain only catching her warm breath.

Here! said Keral as he saw Kera cleaning her face off sweat with her cloth sleeves. That dance! it was same as in dream added Keral. I know! everything here is dreamy! she answered lowering her head, looking at her feet and Keral's.

Something on my feet?

No! it's weird when someone has their shoe on here! especially in evening! she laughed and Keral noticed it too that everyone was bare feet; their shoes were all tossed somewhere before the shop stands.

Kera?

Yes!

The stance at start and end when you froze! what is that about?

I was asking someone to dance! she answered.

Keral's head brought the picture from the dream; the memory when Keral had dream travelled to Kera's dream. In her dream where they were in this town and Glance was walking on the boundaries of the fountain, balancing himself with hands stretched. Kera looked up to him and asked his hands for dance, yes! that was near this fountain he said to clearing himself.

You said Dream sometimes play memories!

Yes, they do!

Then does the memory fabricates few parts?

Few characters actually and bit a place! depends how the dreamer is connected to life and stable to dream!

You fantasize the true memory!

Yes! but why are you asking so many questions for?

Because Kera!

As Keral took her name he scooted near to Kera in excitement of his innovative idea. If the dream of this town is from your walking life, then the dream is supposed to be in dusk light too, but it was getting black as if it was night and- and also the song! this song you were singing was making the night!

What are you getting from this?

That this song is portal to you connect to Glance!!!

What?!!!

Keral explained his point of view what he had saw in her dream which doesn't connect to walking life dance and song. If her voice can create a void and open the portal it will lead her to Glance but more than that she might get dream travel and best of Astral powers.

Keral! let's not go for Astral! it's a divine technique but yes Dream Travel could be one and---

Little snow!!! called everyone and Kera had to go knowing she is leaving in tomorrow morning. Keral sighed hard at the fountain, he weighs down his head backwards looking the Fountain upwards he saw someone passing. He didn't bother to know but found it weird how everyone is already by their shops and children listening to Jack and Kera's adventure but as figure came near the fountain he flinched.

K-Karl? Keral ran to the other side of the fountain, but no one was there to be seen. He sighed thinking he has gone mad but at the other side of the building he was there whistling to the song melody.

Karl was with Nolan's hired man when Karl ordered them, 'Don't do anything stupid! we will follow them because they know the map and pieces.'

When do we have to kill them? asked one of the hunters.

Soon! very soon!

Kera entered her chambers saying her goodnights to her people when her smile finally dropped. She pulls out a small white rectangular piece with circle at the end from her eyes. As she removes it, her eyes started to water and fell down to her face in continuous flow. Kear removed her clothes calmly stepping her foot under the hot bathtub. Her face hasn't left the tears, she again thought about her day and dance.

Slowly she started to sink in the water, when her every inch of skin was in the water in the moment it woke up her and started to flap her hands vigorously because she lost her breath in the tub for few moments. She found and pulled the notch which let go down the water immediately. She started to breathe in harshly and coughing; scared to die alone.

I hate water! She said as she wiped her face again but the water from her eyes won't stop falling. She lighted up the candles and played the music not for the dreaming but only for dancing. Her moves were having this flow of pain and frustration. Keral and Jack were still down the down having their beer competition when coming back to their inn and puking way out in the ally.

Jack!! Stand still said Keral trying to get hold of Jack, but he was all in his dreamy pride and how manly he is, but it was total opposite of it. Keral saw the shadow of a girl lighting up candle and dancing; her every move of pain and sorrow; her every move of guilt killing her could be seen. Keral dropped Jack and started to get close to the shadow on wall. Ahh! Ouch! Man, you want to fight you--- la- wha---

Shut up Jack! Look at the shadow! Her free hairs and twirls! He said and thought about dreamy it was yet saddened because of world. In the room Kera falls because of her tried feet which made the shadow fall too. Where did you go!!! Keral called out loud.

Wait! Isn't that Keral's voice?

She looked down to the ally and found Jack on ground as if someone shot him and Keral being so drunk as if he was on drugs.

What-you guys- doing? she asked with every possible pause as she was figuring the scene. 

You should keep your hair open; it looks beautiful and FREE! Dance with meee~

Keral started to dance in his drunkenness which made Kera laugh. She picked up Jack to her one shoulder and Keral to other. As she tossed them on the bed, she started to crack up looking them sleeping close to each other. She took a picture from Jack's camera and hung the photo in front of them so they would know what they were doing. 

I hope you stay alive with me! Jack and Keral! Because everyone connected to me dies!!! She laughed saying that line and got into her room where Karl was waiting was her.

KARL!!

Shh!!! He said pointing the gun and asked where Jack and the miracle boy is. They are both drunk and asleep said Kera simply and sat in front of Karl and the pointing gun of his. I know you have been following us said Kera, but she also knew that Karl has made it oblivious as if he really wanted to know how they were following them.

Kera! You still have time to wake up from all these things until it's late and you lose few characters of yours!

I don't have to wake up!

I will kill you –

Kill me! KILL ME NOW said Kera coming to Karl slowly and touched the tip of gun with her head. The gaze of Kera's eyes and her thin front hairs touching the gun told Karl she is not afraid to die. Karl put back the gun laughing, 'Not yet you will lead us to the other parts.

As if you will succeed to follow us! she answered and Karl walked out from the front door laughing, 'I may can't but your lover can! Remember he always finds you Ker'!

Kera's face angered and so does her heart starting to ache thinking of Glance. In the morning when Kera gave hangover soup to the boys who were having terrible headache. Who told you to drink that much when you knew we are going to travel the very next day scolded Kera to Jack which started an argument between Keral and Jack. 

You wanted to be manly!

Don't forget you were more drunk than me!!! said Jack and everyone got quite as they saw Kera's side eyes telling them to shut up. She put the broken watch back on her man's dressing pockets and called her horse telling it not to follow her on the journey. The horse was sad it could be heard by the voice how it wanted to be with her, but Kera was afraid of it getting shot by the hunters or shooters Karl was hiding. Kera gave her horse to be taken care by town when suddenly she heard a shot. 

What the-- Jack and Kera got on ground and peeked through the window. They saw Karl tied and beaten up by the armed men. Why is Karl in that state? said Jack thinking about the possibilities because Karl was working for Nolan only and the way they had mark of their neck it was clear it's Nolan's army. 

Kera! Jack! come here with your miracle boy and save your pal! 

Kera turned her back to the window looking at Keral thinking intensively if it was Karl's planning only. Karl had a purple face and bleeding lips; he had no energy to stand up. Karl was only powerful with his knowledge but when it came to combat and even armed combat, he was nothing. Everyone knew he was weak and when scenarios of fight come, he is first one to be protected or hide because he would have been used as bait then which was a problem for dream hunters' unit.

This is the town you love the most! don't ya! 

It was Nolan's voice. Kera's ear moved in recognition as she heard his voice, she knew this day would come and so does Jack who was looking at Kera in her eyes telling her what they had done for not taking step back or leaving the mission. 

Decide Kera! Karl or Keral? he said bluntly looking at Keral knowing Keral doesn't hold any value when it comes to the Dream Hunter family. Even though Karl wants to kill me I would never abandon him Keral! you know what I mean?

Keral's heart ached and his eyes widened thinking what will Nolan do with him. Even though Karl was Nolan's side he was beat up brutally and knowing Keral is the miracle dreamer after Glance; he might be killed or worst tortured with his body as he contains the chemicals everyone is aiming for. 

Jack dragged Keral downstairs and threw him in front of Keral. Keral was knocked out as Jack had punched him because he was resisting to go and crying for help to Kera. 'We can do things without him too as we know how my dream works ' that what she had said to Jack which made him to give up Keral. 

Nolan's army picked up Keral but when it came to hand over Karl to Jack he stepped back to his promise. You b*stard said Jack and Nolan's army started to find Kera and took Jack as hostage. 

Suddenly in mid of act a whistle could be heard. Then that one whistle turned into many. What is going on asked Nolan to his army but none of them knew. A kid came in front of Nolan with stone in his hand he looked around and whistled again. 

What are you doing asked Nolan 

Signaling about a selfish noble who has come to our town! 

The kid did his last and strongest whistle which made every kid to teenagers running hastily and taking over Nolan's little army. The weapons were snatched by the teenagers and loaded by them to be on head point of that army. Everything was so fast and synchronized that no one could break the circle. 

When Nolan caught one kid with his hand and hung him in midair. A huge man came stepping in front of Nolan which scared him in a way. Kera came from behind the guy greeting Nolan. 

You are right Mr. Nolan! This is MY TOWN! Kera smirked keeping a sharp knife near his heart. This will be your death! you worst fear! said Kera. 

Nolan ordered to free Karl and Jack, but he couldn't take Keral with him. Nolan was in his high pitch of male ego and hatred. Kera knew she had taken a huge step towards her mission, but she had to do for her survival and so the others. 

Kera saw a figure suddenly which distracted her and Nolan to slip away from the scene. Nolan alone ran away, and his army was captured by the town people. 

What happened Little Snow? asked the owner of Wine shop, the huge man. 

Nothing special! let him go! after I find everything, we will give him the worst death possible!!! she replied. 

Kera! whimpered Karl. Kera immediately took care of Karl and Keral to the chambers. Karl didn't agree to say anything about Glance or Nolan which Jack got angered at, but he couldn't do anything. 

Kera! he would be healed in no time but that damn guy is not telling anything!

He won't Jack! let him be in his protest and us to carry on the mission!

He will join us???

Yes! smiled Kera 

Jack was confused and in anger with Kera because he knew Kera is not thinking straight. Her emotions for Karl won't change which would give them a disadvantage. Kera and Jack started to argue over Karl presence. In mid Keral woke up seeing them fighting but also seeing himself to be alive. 

Kera- Jack! he said while crying which made them to stop fighting. What? you thought we would abandon you? laughed Jack. 

Kera packed her bags and got into the carriage without wasting any moment with Jack. No one talked by the carriage. Route changed so the towns and time, but Jack and Kera didn't talk until they reached the base and Kera agreed for first time to Jack to work separately. 

Remember that Jack if you get hurt, I will abandon you!  said Kera which made Jack laughed, 'As if!' 

You wouldn't know Jack what will happen by the base!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.2K 791 31
-MYSTERY- I'm dead. Deceased. Definitely not breathing. Laying in my favorite striped bikini, the one that fit the absolute best, and showed off m...
G&T Based Av ♆Jimmy♆

Deckare / Thriller

1.7K 257 123
Meet Kyle and Kate, two 15 year old students who have a gift for thinking fast, quick, and smart. Oh, and meet the other 18 kids in their class. Some...
203K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...
10.6K 1.2K 45
♌-- Book III of the Astral Guardians Series --♈ To fulfill his late mother's dream has always been En's aim in life. Even though he's not sure he wil...