๐˜พ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ | ๐™. ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–

simpwelena

โ†ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ

๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ

122 8 15
simpwelena

flashback, two years ago, senior year of high school

arguments between her neighbors had escalated over the years, their voices increasingly strained and bitter. the boy next door often found himself retreating to his room during these confrontations comforting his baby sister, trying to block out the painful words and shattered promises that filled the air. he had grown tired of being the silent witness to their battles, his own heart heavy with the weight of their discord.

one evening, it all came to a head. the boy had been in his room, headphones on, trying to drown out the escalating argument downstairs. but this time, the shouting reached a deafening crescendo, and he couldn't ignore it any longer. he burst out of his room and raced downstairs, desperate to make them stop.

in the living room, he found his parents locked in a bitter standoff. their faces were contorted with anger, and the atmosphere was suffocating. the boy's voice trembled as he tried to intervene, "please, can't we just stop this?"

his words fell on deaf ears, and his parents continued to hurl accusations at each other, ignoring their son's presence. overwhelmed by a sense of powerlessness, the boy turned and ran out of the house, tears streaming down his face.

he found solace in sharing his pain with the girl from down the street, the one he had met years ago, in his freshman year. he went to her house, knocking on her door frantically. when she opened it, he was breathless and sobbing. through his tears, he choked out the words, "they're getting a divorce, and it's my fault for not stopping them."

the girl, understanding the weight of his words, took him into her arms, offering the comfort he so desperately needed.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

present time

the morning sun cast a warm glow through the windows of suna's childhood home. the atmosphere was significantly calmer now, though the scars of the divorce still lingered. suna's mother had managed to rebuild her life, and they had settled into a new routine.

suna sat at the kitchen table, sipping on his coffee, while his eight-year-old sister, mizuki, lazily chatted about her upcoming school agenda. their mother, busy preparing breakfast, occasionally joined in the conversation. the scene was a testament to the resilience of their family.

amidst the chatter, mizuki's innocent curiosity took a different turn. she turned her foxy eyes, curious eyes towards me. she was an exact copy of her brother.

"y/n, are you sick?" she asked, her brow furrowing with concern.

surprised by the unexpected question, i flashed a reassuring smile. "no, mimi, i'm not sick. why do you ask?"

her next words nearly made me choke on my own embarrassment. "you were making weird noises last night."

internally, i panicked, realizing that she had overheard us. i silently thanked the heavens that their mom was busy cooking to even listen.

with a faint blush now thoroughly coloring my cheeks, i explained, "mizuki, we were just playing a game last night, and, well, i got a bit... enthusiastic, that's all."

suna couldn't hold back his laughter, and it filled the kitchen as he chuckled at the exchange.

mizuki's curiosity persisted as she tilted her head to the side, clearly intrigued by my explanation. "a game, huh?" she pondered, her young mind trying to make sense of it. "it must have been a really fun game if it made you make those noises."

suna, struggling to keep a straight face, nearly choked on his coffee, his shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter. mrs. suna, amused by the situation, shot her son a bemused look while continuing her breakfast preparations.

y/n, still blushing but now with a playful glint in her eye, decided to go along with it. "yes, it was a game of... competitive laughter."

mizuki's eyes widened with excitement. "i want to play that game too! can we play it together sometime?"

their mother, ruffling his daughter's hair affectionately while she set a plate of pancakes in front of them laughed. "alright, enough talk about games for now. let's enjoy our breakfast."

turning her attention to me, she continued, "so, y/n, how have you been? we haven't seen you all summer. how's your mother?"

i hesitated for a moment, my smile fading slightly. "she's... fine. everything's pretty much the same." i appreciated the understanding smile suna's mother gave me, as she knew our relationship wasn't the easiest.

suna's mother regarded me with a warm and sympathetic gaze. "well, i hope you're taking good care of yourself, dear. you're always welcome here." and i nodded appreciatively, touched by the genuine concern in suna's mother's eyes. "thank you, i appreciate that."

mizuki, sensing the shift in the conversation, chimed in with enthusiasm, "i'm excited to see dad this afternoon!"

the mention of their father caused a brief moment of silence at the table, a reminder of the complex dynamics within their family. suna's reaction to his sister's excitement was noticeably different. he maintained a stoic expression, his gaze fixed on his plate as he pushed his food around.

mizuki, oblivious to the tension, continued, "dad said he's taking us to the park this afternoon, rin! can you come too?"

their mother exchanged a quick glance with me, her eyes reflecting a mix of understanding and concern. she had noticed the change in suna's demeanor too.

suna finally spoke, his voice carrying a hint of bitterness. "mimi, i can't. i have plans today."

mizuki's face fell, her excitement dampened by her brother's response. "oh... okay." she mumbled, poking at her pancakes with sudden disinterest.

their mother gave suna a reproachful look but didn't say anything. she knew that his relationship with their father was strained, to say the least. sensing the tension in the air, i tried to lighten the mood. "well, it sounds like you'll have a fantastic time at the park with dad. you can tell us all about it when you get back."

mizuki perked up a bit, offering me a small smile. "yeah, i guess."

suna continued to eat in silence, his expression distant, lost in his own thoughts. the atmosphere at the breakfast table had shifted, and it was clear that the mention of their father had opened old wounds.

eventually, breakfast came to an end, and i helped clear the table. as we were washing the dishes, suna turned to me, his voice low and serious.

"y/n, we should head out before my dad arrives. i don't want to be here when he shows up."

i nodded in agreement, understanding the reasons behind his decision. i dried my hands and said, "alright, let's get going."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

with a sly grin, i initiated the conversation, a glimmer of mischief dancing in my eyes. "you know," i began, my tone conspiratorial, "i've got some inside info as the manager of the team on this year's grand finale for the upcoming camp training this october. they've got something special cooked up: a night in the heart of the forest, no coaches in sight."

suna's curiosity was instantly piqued, causing him to put his phone aside, momentarily interrupting the conversation i noticed he'd been having since we left his house. he turned to me, his signature nonchalant expression in place, and raised an eyebrow. "oh, really now? that sounds intriguing. what's the catch?"

i eaned in closer, my voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. "rumor has it that it's a test of courage, but it's not just any test. they say it's haunted, and the bravest of the brave will venture into the heart of the forest at midnight."

"very funny." suna's lips curled into a half-smile. "haunted, huh? you know i don't believe in that stuff."

i raised an eyebrow, pretending to look disappointed. "well, it's a shame, really. i guess you won't be joining us then when we head into the haunted forest at midnight. it's only for the bravest, after all."

suna chuckled but then noticed the seriousness in my expression. "alright, fine, count me in."

i grinned, knowing i had successfully baited him. "that's the spirit, suna! who knows, maybe you'll discover that ghosts make great volleyball practice partners."

suna laughed, shaking his head. "you're such a child."

grinning at suna's playful jab, i decided to steer the conversation in a different direction. "hey, speaking of being a child, you wouldn't believe what my mom did the other day."

suna raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. "oh, do tell. what did your mom pull this time?"

he had always been perceptive, understanding the complexities of my relationship with my mom. her narcissistic, selfish, and sometimes abusive tendencies had been a source of frustration and pain for me. they had been a part of her character long before my dad's passing when i was just a child.

leaning in slightly, i confided in him, my voice carrying the weight of my emotions. "you've seen how my mom can be, right? we had this disagreement about something, and it spiraled out of control. she started smashing things, screaming, and even threatened to kick me out of the house." i let out a heavy sigh. "and then, the next morning, itami came over to study, and she woke me up so nicely, calling me 'sweetheart' and all."

suna's expression shifted from concern to disbelief, his brow furrowing. "that's... that's insane. how can she switch like that so quickly?"

i nodded, feeling the frustration all over again. "i don't know. it's like dealing with dr. jekyll and mr. hyde sometimes. one moment, she's a storm, and the next, she's all sunshine and rainbows. it's hard to predict which version i'll get."

he clenched his jaw, clearly frustrated on my behalf. "you already know my opinion: you shouldn't have to deal with that, y/n. it's not fair."

i managed a weak smile. "thanks, rin. but it's alright. just two more years of college, and i'll move out as far away as i can."

suddenly, he pulled me into a tight hug. his arms wrapped around me, offering comfort and support without needing to say a word. as suna held me in a comforting embrace, my worries began to melt away, replaced by a sense of security that only he could provide. it had been this way since our high school days. but just as quickly as the tension had eased, it returned when his phone buzzed with a new message.

"who is it?" i asked, my curiosity piqued.

suna hesitated for a moment, his eyes flicking to the phone screen. "oh, um... no one really." he replied casually, but i could tell something was amiss.

i arched an eyebrow, not one to let things slide easily. "since when do you hide who you're texting?"

he shifted uncomfortably, clearly not expecting to be questioned. "it's the fukurodani team's new manager."

"new? i didn't know kaori had left the team." i remarked, surprised by the news.

suna nodded, his expression slightly distant. "yeah... you already know her; you met her at the party. her name is yukie."

we reached my house, and a heavy silence hung between us. the text from yukie had cast a shadow over our otherwise lighthearted morning. i knew suna noticed my growing distance, but i couldn't find the words to address it.

i cleared my throat, breaking the silence. "well, thanks for walking me home."

he nodded, keeping his distance. "yeah, no problem." he stood uncomfortably, seemingly aware of the awkwardness that had settled between us. "listen, about yukie..."

the memory of his possessive words from last night flashed in my mind, making it difficult to listen without bias.

you're fucking mine. yeah, right.

but i couldn't let that affect me now. i cut him off before he could explain further. "it's fine, suna. you don't owe me any explanations. i told you i wasn't looking for any label."

relief washed over his features, mixing with gratitude. "thanks for understanding."

throughout all the years of our friendship, suna had never struck me as someone with a dual personality. yet, i couldn't comprehend why, after every intimate encounter, he would consistently act as though nothing had happened the next day.

"guess i'll see you in class tomorrow?" his uncertainty was palpable in his tone.

i felt used.

i nodded, keeping my gaze lowered, making a decision. "yeah, see you in class."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

a/n: ty for reading this far <3333 your votes are really appreciated!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Certified LoverBoy|| Suna x Black Reader SRRY4YOU

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

21K 686 28
A story where you and Suna fill the voids in each other's hearts and souls. *This story does include frequent cursing. If that type of wording bothe...
221K 6.6K 25
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ...
104K 3.8K 26
โช ๐’๐”๐๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž๐” โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ, ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
314K 6.1K 14
โ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–, ๐๐”๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„โž โ—ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ...