๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

cherrycvsmos tarafฤฑndan

This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- ๐Œ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

Character Aesthetics/Welcome
01 - ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ -
02 - Pineapple -
04 - Eyes -
05 - Grumpy dude -
06 - Head over heels for Mirabelle Alveras -
07 - Early Morning Visit -
08 - Enemy -
09 -Thoughts
10 -
11 -
12 - I can't Feel..
13 - Dimples -
14 - Doll -
15 - Teo
16 - Cramps
17 - games
18 - gawking at his body
19 - mistake
20 - trust
21 - moth tattoo
22 - prince charming
23 - kiss
24 - the ball
25 - jealousy
26 - betrayal
27 - girls night
28 - tainted
29 - don
30 - kill me or kiss me
31 - unreal
32 - pillowtalk
33 - soft
34 - possessive
35 - stressed
36 - goddess
37 - filler
38 - ice cream
39 - loves me
40 - halloween party
41 - fucking it out
42 - husband huh?
43 - the hard truth
44 - unwanted feelings
45 - hear me
46 - hurting
47 - lost
48 - dancing in the rain
EPILOGUE
โ€ข๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’โ€ข cookies & kisses
ANNOUNCEMENT

03 - the rude guy from the club -

2K 37 7
cherrycvsmos tarafฤฑndan

BELLES POV :

I run over to Christina with open arms screaming from the top of my lungs.

I practically jumped into her arms. We haven't seen each other in weeks since she was in France.

"I missed you so much babyyy" she said spinning as we hugged.
"I missed you the most!" I replied.

She scoffed. "Impossible." She pulled away from the hug, Locking our arms together.

"Can you two stop screaming and get in The car?" Leo shouted honking his car Horn. Christina replied with her middle finger as we walked to the car.

Jada sat in the front dead asleep, Leo drove and we had the backseats.

I wore a black dress with a slight thigh slit and a leather jacket, If I'm gonna do a mission I'm going to look cute doing it!

Dresses were also good at hiding knives, I really like knives.

The drive was two hours so it wasn't too bad.
We blasted music, Christina played a lot of Lana del ray songs ultimately putting me to sleep.

I love her music, it's so calming.

We finally arrived at a hotel, I shoved Christina's loopy ass out the car.
"Bitch get the fuck out" I said grumpy, I hate waking up.

She whacked me in the arm several times before getting out of the car.
"Will you two stop playing around." Leo scolded us.

"Leo, Babe, them playing around makes us look less suspicious, since we all decided to dress in black." Jada implied. Giving him a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, listen to your girlfriend leooo!" I teased as he rolled his eyes wrapping an arm around her waist.

He's such a softie.

We finally walked into the hotel, We waited at the reception.

I stood there waiting, My eye caught a fairly tall man, He looked familiar but I couldn't remember when I ever saw that man, we made eye contact for a split second before he walked away.

"Hello— How can I help you-" Before the lady could speak Jada had a gun pointed to her head backing her up into the back office.

We followed behind her, My hand was placed on my gun holder while Leo held his out.

"Now, You're gonna tell us what room Irvin Miroslav is staying in, or I'll blow your head off." She said backing the lady into the wall.

I'm not proud of my job but I have no choice really.

I walked up to Jada. "jada no la vas a matar ¿verdad?" I spoke in Spanish with concern lacing my tone.
(Translation: Jada, You're not gonna kill her, are you?)

"No." She replied.

"H— He-He— He's staying in our luxury suite on the 7th floor." She stuttered, I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Key." Jada Demanded holding her hand out.

She's so hot— my brothers so lucky.

The woman scrambled through her keys shaking in fear as sweat dripped from her forehead. She practically threw the keys to Jada.

Jada released the gun pointed to her head walking back to Leo who sat back Totally swooned by his girlfriend.

I mean— So am I.

"Nice baby." He said with a grin, she walks up to him with a smile connecting her lips with his.

I gag "Can you not?" I said looking back to them, Christina was tying the lady up and duct taping her mouth.

Jada completely ignored me as she pinned him against a wall, they were now making out.

Fuck I want that.. well not with my brother of course—

I feel someone place their arm around my shoulder, I look to Christina who had a grin on her face. "We will have that one day." She said day dreaming, I scoff walking away to Jada and snatching the key from her hand.

"You're such a dreamer." I said walking out the room Christina following behind me.
"No, I just have goals to eventually have a boyfriend, You gave up after—"

"DONT even say his name." I said holding my hand out infront of her.

We don't talk about him.

She laughed walking up to the elevator with me. "Whatever~"

We heard the ding and walked out immediately, I spotted his door that said " Luxury Suite.".

"Fancy~" I sang.

I stopped at the door looking to Christina, "What should we say?" I asked. She shrugged. "Just say we're hookers he ordered or something."

I sighed Knocking on the door, A tall man with Dark hair and blueish eyes opened the door with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I help you ladies?" He had a deep voice with a slight accent. I immediately kicked him back with my heels, drawing my knife out.

He fell into a dresser, He groaned, I swiftly slashed him in the chest, as The door slammed shut, He groaned in agony, I grabbed my gun pointing it directly at him dropping the bloody knife.

"Don't. say. a word." I whispered with demand, Christina cocked her gun and walked up to me. "Look for any identification, Make sure this is the dude." I said, she nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked seeing if he would answer honestly.
I got no response, so I walked closer up to him holding the gun to his forehead. "Answer me."

"You said not to say a word." He said with a smirk. Oh bitch! I slapped him with my gun drawing blood from his mouth.

"Stop being sassy and answer the damn question, I am the one holding the gun Aren't I?" I said tilting my head.
He shrugged, I'm about to beat the confidence out this man.

"Belle, This Isn't our guy—" She said holding a piece of paper.

I furrowed my eyebrows looking at the man in confusion.
"Then who the fuck Is he?" I blurted dropping my hand.

I picked my hand back up and pointed the gun to him.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked, Frustration lacing my tone.

He bit his lip rolling his sleeves up and advancing up.

"Damn.." i heard Christina say, I gave her the look with a scoff.

He walked closer towards us, I backed up along with Christina, I didn't want to shoot an innocent man but I'm about to.

A door swings open, I look back seeing the bathroom door opened, Christina immediately drew her gun out and pointed it at the dude while I pointed mine at the bathroom door.

A tall man walked out, he had dark hair, a tan skin tone, his hair was wet and he had a towel wrapped around his body.
"What the fuck is going on?" A deep voice says.

What the fu-

My eyes widened as I looked this man's body down to up, my eyes stop to admire his abs.

Focus Mirabelle.

I looked up to his face, my eyes locked with his, Those Emerald eyes.

I can feel my cheeks heat up.

Wait a damn minute.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I shouted.

Is this some sick game? A prank or something.

"Put your fucking hands up dude!" Christina yells, I can hear the man chuckle.

"You're the rude dude from the club!" I stated pointing my gun to him.

"Mirabelle- honey it's not the time to start beef with—" Her voice faded.

I squealed feeling myself being slammed into a wall, my gun leaving my hand. I gasped seeing the man who's naked body was being covered by a white towel, had pinned me against the wall.

The water on his arm dripping and sliding down my chest area. Oh I hate that feeling so much, but I can't help but feel flustered.

I glance at Christina who had wide eyes, that was before she punched the man with her gun, I brought my attention back to the man.

"Who are you?" He asked in a angry voice yet calm tone.

My hand slipped under my dress where my knifes laid, I stared the man directly in the eye, His eyes are so familiar.
"None of your damn business." I said through gritted teeth.

His hand reached for my throat, tightening the grip on it.
I gasped.. I was almost there, able to reach for my knife.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He said in a angry tone.

I gulped down the lump in my throat.
My lips parted. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Fuck. you." I spat before my knife met his skin slashing it making him release me and fall back.

I gasped for air, immediately grabbing my gun and pointing at the two men.

"I don't have fucking time for this fucking shit, Tell us your names or get shot. it's as simple as that." I shouted through gritted teeth.

I walked to stand by Christina still pointing the gun at the two men.

"No need to shoot us— Ill tell you our names.." One said.
"Aaron— " the man I slashed spat through gritted teeth as he held his bleeding arm, anger and frustration lacing his cold tone.

"I am Aaron, And he's— Matteo."

My eyes widened as my lips parted.

It's not him.

A lot of people are named Matteo, I'm overthinking.

"They aren't our targets." Christina whispered.
"Yeah, But that one violated me so I kinda want to shoot him." I replied.

"I think We are after the same man." Aaron said.

"Irvin Miroslav?" He said holding his hands up.

What's going on right now?-

I don't know but what I do know is he's a cutie patootie..

Stop. Be serious.

___________________________

AHH THEY MET FINALLY

Any mistakes let me know.

Thanks for reading

Bye

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

66.5K 1K 50
She was a flower whom he wanted to possess and he was her nightmare, the one haunting her every dream ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’” a beautiful young teenag...
240K 4.6K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐†๐„ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„...
13.1K 325 6
"Your eyes are so beautiful, mia cara. I'll like you to keep them open as I take what's mine."- Zaviero De Santis, The Sinner. *** Zaviero They call...
473K 9K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...