Song of the Stories [ KTH FF ]

By Taebeardiary

KTH oneshots to enjoy . Fluff Tragedy Dark Sad . All types of oneshots are here based on the title that... More

Seven
We Don't Talk Anymore
Lost Stars
Closer
Until I Found You
Attention
I Learn How to Live
Lily
What it is .....?
Enchanted
Trouble-maker
Bad Boy
Like Crazy
Listen To My Heartbeats
Winter Bear
Moon
Moon [ bonus]
Set Me Free
Set Me Free Pt.2
Wherever You Are
What Makes You Beautiful
Treat You Better
Under the influence
Wanna Be Yours
Wanna Be Yours [2]
Hey Honey !!
Valentine's special
Valentine's Special [2]
I am here for you
Senorita
Permission
Race
Race 2
Race 3
Race 4
He was a sunshine and I was a midnight rain
My You
Making me crazy
Through Your Heart
Rain
Deepest Sort Of Love
Some

Perfect

328 19 0
By Taebeardiary

Coming out of the airport he took the fresh air of his own motherland .

He sighed in relief finally coming back to his home .

He excitingly went towards his home which he missed like crazy along with his special and closed ones .

His someone special whom he desired long to meet .

Entering the house he was engulfed by a warm hug . A motherly hug of his own mother .

He hugged her back .

Taehyung : Missed you Mom .

T/M : Finally my son came back .

She said and pecked his forehead .

Taehyung gave a wide smile .

T/D : All love for mother gentleman !! Did you forget your father ?

Taehyung chuckled and they shared a father son moment by hugging eachother and patting back while his mother admired their bond being friendly .

Taehyung then looked at his mother .

Taehyung : Mom she ?

Y/M : She doesn't come here usually after you went away . She said she missed you like crazy and this house had lots of memories of both of you together and that makes her feel your absence more . That's why she doesn't come . I think she's waiting for you there . You should go Tae . She has been waiting for you for so long . You should go .

Taehyung nodded and rushed outside .

T/D : I hope they don't have any hardship now . I hope they lead a happy life together . They are just a perfect match .

His mother just smiled at her husband's remarks agreeing with the fact .

Taehyung reached at the specific place where he made the promise to his only love that he would come back and meet her at the same place .

He promised that her waiting would be paid off .

Just then he noticed the same familiar figure drowned in deep thoughts . Probably thinking of them .

He approached behind her and covered her eyes with his hands .

Taehyung : Knock knock !!

She was shocked yet happy . She couldn't believe after 5 years he had returned . Finally they could meet eachother .

Yn : W-who's there ?

She said with her trembling voice as she was overwhelmed by his presence .

Taehyung : Ton amour .

Yn : Mon amor ? mon seul amour .

She said and turned around .

She finally saw him being so astonished by his aura that he hold .

How much manly he became .

He was just 20 back then .

Now he's a whole hansome and matured man right infront of her.

Was he the same person that left her here alone after giving lots of love , after making her so much attached with him ?

Yn : T-tae ?

Taehyung : Yes mon amour .

He wide opened his arms and Yn collapsed herself on him .

The warmth was still the same . So cozy and comfortable .

Taehyung protectively wrapped his arms around her waist puller her more closer .

Both of them missed eachothers presence like crazy .

He pecked her hair .

He could hear her sobbing .
She was crying silently .

Taehyung : Let me see mon belle femme .

Saying he cupped her face and chuckled seeing runny nose that coloured red on the skin .

He wiped her tears and pecked her cheeks .

Taehyung : Cute !!

He pinched her nose .

Yn : Stop !! I'm sad .

Taehyung : Why why ? I'm here then why sad now ?

Yn : You make me wait a lot . I also stopped visiting aunty and uncle . You're so bad . I became selfish for your love that I refused aunty's offer to stay with her . You are so bad for you I became selfish .

He just listened to her nonstop blabbering . He admired her after a long time .

Just how perfect she was in his eyes .

Yn turned around being angry .

He slowly hugged her waist from behind and placed his chin on his shoulder .

Taehyung : Are you angry on your amor bella femme ? I thought you would love me pamper me with your pecks after seeing me after this much long . I thought you would be happy but you're being angry . Do you not love me anymore ?

She couldn't but melt . But she knew how much dramatic he was . Always melting her with his sweet talks and that innocent doe eyes .

She turned around and hit his chest playfully .

Yn : Why are you so good at melting my anger ?

She whined making him awe and chuckle .

Taehyung attached his forhead with hers .

Taehyung : Because je t'aime ma jolie dame .

Yn blushed by his sweet french compliment which was screaming his pretty lady .

His words were sincere that touched her heart again .

Yn : You will not leave me again right ?

She was scared to let the feelings of loneliness to be felt again . She was afraid to not to see him again infront of her .

Taehyung : No way Mon amour . I'll not let you feel alone again .

He smiled and they enjoyed the moment with eachother .

______

She was going for bed but she heard him .

Yn : Am I hallucinating?

She thought but she got all clear when she was again being called by him .

" Ma jolie Dame "

She blushed . No wonder why she loved to be called like this only by him .

She peeked from her window only to witness him on the yard of her house .

She climbed down the stairs and went to the yard .

Yn : Tae !! What are you doing here at this late night .

Taehyung : I just came here to make you realize that your waiting was worth it .

He said and played a song that they used to listen back then .

Taehyung : May I bella femme ?

Yn smiled and accepted his offer .

They started to dance . She was in her night suit .

Yn : You should've told me earlier about this date . I would've wore something good . I'm looking like a mess .

Taehyung shooked his head .

Taehyung : You're already looking perfect . It's a perfect view of you between my arms .

He whisperedly said but she heard those words and blushed .

Taehyung swirled and pulled her back while he backhugged her started to dance with the rythm .

Taehyung : You know I found a love which is beautiful and sweet . I wish to dive right with you . I never knew she would be waiting for me . We were just a kid when we fell in love . We were confused not knowing the weird sensation and feeling between us . I'll just never gonna leave her . Whenever I looked at her eyes she still hold the same love and affection she had . And now our hardship are going to be end . No more staying apart . She shared me her home and comfort . Now I want to share her my home . I found a woman who carries all my secrets who carries my love , who shares my dreams even it made us apart , but she kept waiting for me . Now I want her to be my partner for the lifetime . I want her to carry my children . Will you hold my hand ma damme ? Will you hold those hands of our fate together till the end . I promise to be your only man , I see my future only in your eyes .

He turned her around and knelt down opening a box in his hand and forwarding the ring that was inside the box .

Taehyung : Tell me Yn will you be girl and let me be your man for the lifetime officially and emotionally ?

Yn's eyes were teary by then . She couldn't utter a word after listening to his heartwarming confession .

She nodded her hand and he slided the ring . She felt so special and only he could make her feel like that .

Suddenly lots of clapping and cheering were heard . Both of their families were there .

T/M : Finally both of them become engaged with eachothet . Shall we decide the marriage date then ?

Yn smiled and hide herself in his chest being shy .

Taehyung chuckled and wrapped her in his arms protectively .

Taehyung : Don't be shy mon amour .

Yn giggled and they led their life filled with the purple lillac that bloomed in their hearts by eachothers presence .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 139 26
BTS oneshots - fluff/cute/loving just another compilation of bts oneshots, follow me for updates on my ff series love you guys : ) DM me for any idea...
10.6K 236 11
it's all in the title. - oneshots inspired by songs. -fluff -angst -mature OPEN REQUEST♥
18.1K 320 12
✨ basically taehyung oneshots ✨ ↠ i'm bad with names so you would see random mc names ↠ this book was formerly "Doesn't Matter || k.t.h oneshot"
2.8K 72 10
----------------------------------☆☆☆ Title : Kim Taehyung Oneshots 02 ----------------------------------☆☆☆ You can also check my YouTube channel...