The Cyber samurai of the clo...

By hunter5241

YN LN was homeless and was taken in by a master swords master who was also the legendary cyber samurai, after... More

YN LN Bio
The small box
The Hidden Enemy
The Battle Of Christophsis
Battle Of Teth
Rescuing Jabba's Son
Escape From Teth
Battle On Tatooine And Meeting Chancellor Palpatine
The Clone Cadets
Supply Lines
Ambush

A Game Of Cat And Mouse

253 9 0
By hunter5241

(YN Pov)

I groan and open my eyes as i hear voices around me and i open my eyes to see a man with brown hair with black armor on his chest and soldiers and wearing robes and another man with brown short hair, a mustache and wearing a type of military uniform as i groan again as my helmet retracts and I speak.

YN: Where am i? Who are you? 

Brown haired man: My name is Anakin Skywalker. *To man* This is Admiral Yularen. 

I get up as I bow and say.

YN: YN LN. Most people know me as the cyber samurai.  

Anakin: Well Cyber samurai.  I would ask how you got here, but we are in the middle of a battle. 

 I walk up to the window and see two ships shaped like swords firing blue lasers at ships that fire red as i hear one of the crew say. 

Crew member: General. Another cruisers been hit!

I see the ship explode but it is staying in the air as anakin says.

Anakin: Master kenobi better get here soon or this is gonna be one short rescue mission. 

YN: Who are you trying to rescue?

Anakin: Senator organa. He's trapped on the planet christophsis and we are trying to get  out to him. But, we can't cause the separatists fleet is blockading the area.

I then one of the ships pushing forward as i point and say.  

YN: Don't mean to alarm but, *Points to ship* That ship is baring down on us.

Anakin: That's the command ship. 

I stare as I pray for the crew ship and myself that we survive this as the ship continues to come at us and Admiral Yularen yells. 

Admiral Yularen: Full forward shields! Incoming Fire!  

The command ship opens fire on us as the ship shakes and Anakin says.

Anakin: This isn't gonna be easy.

(3rd Pov)

As YN stares at the battle that contiunes on board the command ship there is a spider like creature with a military uniform with medals sitting in a chair with a cane as it was admiral Trench and droid standing next to him as he clicks his teeth and speaks.

Admiral Trench: Fire all forward cannons. Cut off those republic supply ships. *Gets up* Separate them from their escort cruisers. I smell fear *Clicks* and it smells good. 

He looks over the battlefield as one of the supply ships is shot and blows up as on anakins ship a crew member who is looking at a version of the fleet formation hears a beeping sound as he looks and sees a red circle around one of the supply ships as he turns and speaks. 

Crew Member 2: General. One of the supply ships has been hit. 

Anakin: *To Admiral Yuleran* Over-fire all reactors. Were gonna blow right past this guy, who ever he is. 

YN: That might be a bad idea. Who is flying that command ship has you out numbered and gone. it might be best to fall back. 

Crew Member: General, A republic cruiser is coming out of hyperspace behind us. 

Anakin: Obi-Wan. 

(YN Pov)

I look behind us to see a hologram of a man who i assume is Obi-wan as he speaks to anakin.

Obi-Wan: Anakin, i want you to withdraw. 

Anakin turns as he says.

Anakin: Withdraw?

Obi-Wan: I brought a new toy that might give us an advantage. 

Admiral Yuleran: With respect, general, now might not be a bad time to regroup.

YN: Like i said before. If we regroup and come up with a new plan, we might be able to win this fight. 

He thinks before he gives his answer. 

Anakin: Tell the transport to fall back to obi-wan's position. We'll cover their retreat as they escape behind the moon. I don't like this. I hope Obi-Wan's  right. 

We turn and retreat as the enemy continues to fire trying to destroy us as anakin tells me to follow him and we enter a type of ship as we get on as i speak to anakin.

YN: How do you know this "Obi-Wan"?

Anakin: He was my master when he trained me.

YN: Really. Can't wait to see you in action.

We land and we get off as i see a soldier in white armor salute to us and i see a man with a orange beard and hair, with white armor like anakins only it goes to his chest and arms and is wearing robe like clothes i see he has something hanging off his belt as anakin speaks to him.

Anakin: Well, here i am. Tell me about this new weapon. 

Obi-Wan: First, who's your new friend?

YN: *helmet unfolds and bows* My name is YN LN or people know me as the cyber samuari. 

Obi-Wan: Nice to me you YN. I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi of the jedi order. I see you've met anakin.

YN: I may have woken up on his ship. So, where's this weapon?

Obi-Wan: You're looking at it. 

Anakin: We are looking at what?

Obi-Wan: Two steps forward you two will be kissing it.

He bangs on something as i see the soldier press something on his tablet and sudden a ship appears as obi-wan says.

Obi-Wan: It's a stealth ship. 

We look at it as i say.

YN: That's some Cool trick. 

Obi-Wan: Yes. Lets hope the separatists think so.

YN: Separatists?

Obi-Wan: The enemy blockade we are trying to break through. 

YN: Ah i see. You are at war.

Obi-Wan: Yes, unfortunately.

Anakin, Obi-Wan and I walk as Anakin speaks.

Anakin: So i assume scanners can't detect it. 

Obi-Wan: As far as we know, but this is the first real field test. 

Anakin: That's encouraging. 

Obi-Wan: I figured you'd be up to the challenge. 

Anakin: So me and YN can move in undetected and take them out from behind. That's a pretty small ship to destroy a whole fleet.

YN: I don't think were gonna attack the fleet with this.

Obi-Wan: YN's right. Plus this is a prototype, and you wont be on the offensive. I need you two to run a mercy mission down to the planet's surface. The ship can carry enough supplies for senator organa's headquarters. 

Anakin: Oh, i'm still the delivery boy? We don't need the whole fleet. I can do this myself. 

Obi-Wan: Anakin, slow down and do what i tell you. It's more important to save lives then destroy ships. 

YN: I agree with him. 

Obi-wan: Thank you. I need you and YN to continue the mercy mission. 

He crosses his arms and sighs as i find a create and lean on it as try to calm my self down a few minutes after the ship is fully loaded admiral yuleran comes up as i get up and stand next to him as he speaks to anakin. 

Admiral Yuleran: Thank you for waiting sir. I'm to hold you two up.

We begin walking as anakin speaks to him.

Anakin: No apologies, Admiral. What have you got?

Admiral Yuleran: Something about this morning's engagement struck me as familiar, so i did a bit of research. 

YN: What did you find out?

We board the ship as he continues speaking.  

Admiral Yuleran: I believe the opposing commander is none other than Admiral trench. 

Anakin: If i remember my military history wasn't he vaporized at the battle of malastare narrows?

Admiral Yuleran: That's what i thought too. But the tactics employed, the efficiency of the droids maneuvers *Lifts tablet* and then there's this. 

Me and anakin look to see a symbol that looks like a spider's head as Admiral Yuleran continues to speak. 

Admiral Yuleran: The last time i saw that symbol, well, lets just say i lost a lot of men that day.

YN: What do we need to know?

Admiral Yuleran: I've seen his work first hand. A corporate fleet was blockading malastare, a fleet led by trench. That's why i recognized the tactics. He tore our ships apart. We barely escaped with our lives. In the end, a jedi led a task force that moved in to settle the matter. Trenche's ship was destroyed and we assumed he went down with it. 

Anakin: Are you sure it's him?

Admiral Yuleran: It's possible. Not every captain goes down with his ship. 

I put my hand on his shoulder as he looks at me as i speak.

YN: I'm sorry for what happened to your men. But we may be in luck admiral. Our orders are to not engage trenches ship. Were just here to deliver supplies to senator Organa. 

Admiral Yuleran: With all do respect. I do not believe we will have a choice in the matter. If it is indeed trench. He will come for us. 

Anakin: *Sits in chair* Us?

Admiral Yuleran: Yes. I am volunteering my services as consultant, general. 

Anakin: Welcome aboard. 

I then see a soldier leaning on at the entrance as i see another trooper wearing the same armor with his helmet armor as the pilot speaks.

Pilot 1: Hurry up rookie, were leaving. 

Pilot 2: *Salutes* CT 1284, Spark, reporting for duty, sir. 

They walk as the 1st pilot speaks.

Pilot 1: We lost one of our starting line up, kid. You ready to step up and take his place?

Spark: Ye sir! Just show me my station. 

Pilot 1: You'll be sitting right across from me where i can keep an on you till your up to speed. 

I was with anakin and Admiral Yuleran as the pilot speaks on the comm.

Pilot 1: Everyone on board. We are a go. 

Anakin: Dispatch, we are powering up and ready to go.

I find a seat as the top opens and i see space as we fly up and go forward as we make our way towards the planet and i can hear the pilots taking as anakin says.

 Anakin: Engage cloaking device. 

The ship then cloaks as we continue to fly slowly and everyone is tense as we slowly fly past one of the ships as we see the cannons and i stay calm as we past the ship as everyone relaxes as anakin speaks.

Anakin: Doesn't look like anyone can detect us. 

Admiral Yuleran: Yes, but if you get any closer they may not need scanners to know we're here. 

Anakin: Relax admiral. Hey, you wanted to come on this ride. 

We continue to fly in silence when suddenly an alarm chimes  as i look on the radar as it shows multiple dots as i speak.   

YN: What is that?

Pilot: It's bomber's with fighter escort.  

YN: How far are they?

Pilot: They're closing in. 15,000. 14,000. 13,000. 

Anakin: What's our defensive capability?

Pilot: We've got torpedoes and anti-aircraft cannons, sir, but we'd have to decloak to use either.  

Anakin: Yeah, and if they don't know we're here that would give our position away pretty quickly.  

I continue to look at the radar as the pilot continues to count down.

Pilot: 9,000. 8,000. 

Admiral Yuleran: Have they detected us?

Pilot: Can't tell, sir. 

Admiral Yuleran: If we are going on the offensive, we must do it soon. 

I see anakin think as the pilot continues to count down. 

pilot: 5,000. 4,000. 

Anakin: Stay cloaked. Power everything else down. Let her drift. the lights cut off as we drift as the pilot still counts down. 

Pilot: 2,000. 1,000.

Admiral Yuleran: They're going to hit us! 

YN: Stay calm, admiral. 

Pilot: 500. 

We look up and i see the ships fly over us as anakin speaks.

Anakin: They missed us. They don't know we're here. 

YN: They where are they going?

Admiral Yuleran: They're heading for bail organa in the commander center. They're going to bomb it!

YN: Shit.

Obi-wan appears on a hologram as he speaks.

Obi-Wan: Anakin. I've just spoken to the senator. They're in dire need of our help. Continue with your mission, to the planet's surface. I will engage trench's fleet with the ships i already have.

Admiral Yuleran: General kenobi, with all due respect you do not have the resources to engage trench openly. He wants you to attack. You'll be walking into a trap. 

Anakin: He's right master. You won't stand a chance. 

Obi-Wan: Anakin, I've got enough problems without you becoming one of them. Get those supplies to the refugee camp. I'll worry about trench. Just stay on course and- 

Anakin: Your tactics won't work. *To pilot* Prep torpedo tubes one through four. Fix range on trenches command ship.

Admiral Yuleran: Sir?

Anakin: You heard me admiral.

Obi-Wan: What are you doing?

Anakin: We need to destroy trench, and this ship has the best chance of doing that. 

YN: I agree. 

Obi-Wan: I want those supplies on the surface now. 

Anakin: Don't worry, I'm on it.

He presses a button as Obi-Wan turns off and i speak.

YN: What's the plan?

Anakin: Were gonna destroy trenche's ship, so you may want to hold on.

He turns the ship as we aim at trenches ship as anakin speaks.

Anakin: Prepare to decloak on my command. 

Admiral Yuleran: You realize our torpedoes may not be enough.

Anakin: All I want, is for trench to think about us instead of the people on the planet below. It's time to introduce ourselves. 

We continue to fly as i sense the other pilots preparing to attack as anakin says.

Anakin: Ready torpedoes. Lock on to primary target.  

We decloak as anakin yells.

Anakin: Fire!

I see four of the torpedoes launch as they fly towards the ship as they hit the ship but it does no damage as i see a shield around the ship as Admiral Yuleran speaks.

Admiarl Yuleran: Well, that did little good. 

Anakin: Recloaking in 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 

I see rockets as i speak to the pilot. 

YN: Pilot, prepare flares.

Admiarl Yuleran: Too late! 

The rockets get close as i yell.

YN: Launch flares and cloak!

I see flares being launched as the ship cloaks as i see the missiles follow a flare before they hit each other and explode as i sigh and the command ship suddenly fires as i yell.

YN: Incoming!

Anakin: I see it.

He pilots the ship as it jerks making me grab the seat as he avoids the lasers as we avoid all of them as we all sigh and i speak.

YN: Well plan A, went out the window, what's plan B?

Anakin: Working on it, in the meantime i got trench right where i want him, thinking about us.

I then see spark run up as he speaks. 

Spark: General, there's a transmission on the open frequency. It's the enemy.

Anakin: Put it through. 

A hologram of admiral trench appears as he speaks. 

Admiral Trench: I am admiral trench. *Clicks* If you are listening jedi, you've made a bold move and a grave mistake. I appreciate your decision to face me ship to ship to place this little game. It's been so long since i  had a worthy opponent. You have an impressive new vessel, but i warn you, i have dealt with its kind before. Your technology will not save you and your friends on the planet below shall perish as a result of your failure. The people of christophsis and her resources *Clicks teeth* shall join the separatist alliance. Turn back now. Retreat while you can for i am your doom. 

The transmission ends as Admiral Yuleran speaks. 

Admiral Yuleran: He said he's dealt with this kind of ship before. 

Anakin: How?

We keep thinking as we contact Obi-Wan as we tell him trench has dealt with a stealth ship before as he tells someone to look up records and after a while he gives us information. 

Obi-Wan: You're right, Anakin. There are records of trenchs battles and a few against ships with cloaking devices. 

YN: How has he accomplished this?

Obi-Wan: It seems in each case, he's used tracking torpedoes to hit the ship somehow whether it was cloaked or not. 

Admiral Yuleran: Then he knows a way of detecting us.  

Anakin: Tracking torpedoes? Hmm. What class ship was he fighting?

Obi-Wan: Mostly cruiser-to-cruiser. Nothing as small as your ship.

Anakin: Well, no ship this small usually has a cloaking device. Maybe he's tracking the Magnetic signature. Thanks, Obi-Wan. Hold off your attack until we destroy trench. 

Obi-Wan: Might i remind you that this was not your mission?

Anakin: *Sit down* You Might. *Ends transmission* Admiral, prepare to disengage cloaking device and fire. 

Admiral Yuleran: Presses a few buttons as he looks at the other pilots and yells.

Admiral Yuleran: Battle stations!

I then hear the pilots making sure everything is ready as one speaks on the comms.

Pilots: *Comms* Admiral, were ready and waiting.

Admiral Yuleran: Your move general. 

Anakin: Fire. 

We decloak as we fire the torpedoes as they do nothing and then i see the ship drop its shields as the command ship fires torpedoes at us as i say. 

YN: Anakin, i really hope you know what your doing.

Anakin: So do i YN. 

We continue to fly as anakin as the torpedoes follow us and i speak.

YN: The torpedoes are following us.

Anakin: He took the bait. Turn off the cloaking device, divert all power to the engines. 

We unlcoake as we go faster i head for the command ship as i realize what anakins plan is.

YN: So that's your plan huh? Using trench's torpedoes against him. Very smart Anankin.

Anakin: Lets hope it works though. 

We continue to fly as we fly over the ship and the torpedoes hit trench's ship as it explodes as everyone cheer's and i pat anakin on the shoulder while my helmet folds off as Obi-Wan appears as he speaks.

Obi-Wan: I hate to admit it, but good job, anakin. we're beginning our attack on the separatist fleet. 

Anakin: Have fun. We'll be delivering the supplies to the surface, master. 

We arrive on the planet and i can see buildings destroyed as everyone starts on loading the supplies and i see a man in a turtle neck like shirt who i assume is senator organa as he speaks. 

Senator Organa: General skywalker, I have no idea how you did it, but you saved a great many lives today. *Notices me* Who's that. 

Anakin: This is YN LN, or as he likes to be called, the cyber samurai. 

YN: *Bows* It is nice to meet you.

Senator Organa: Nice to meet you. Thank you for getting the supplies down here. 

I nod as i see the pilot congratulating spark and me, Anakin and admiral Yuleran walk as he speaks.

Admiral Yuleran: I must admit, i am a bit surprised at the reckless nature of your tactics, though i cannot argue with their results. 

Anakin: *Chuckles*  Well, You'll find i like to do thing differently, From time to time. 

Admiral Yuleran: Indeed. The chancellor mentioned as much, though he insisted it was the highest compliment. 

Anakin just smiles as they make and i take out the small Pyramid as i enter my thoughts.  

YN: If they are at war, i must help them, however i need to find someone who can figure out what this is, and find a way home.   

I look up at the stars as i sigh and get on my knees as i begin to meditate. 

A/N: Here it ya'll the first episode of the clone wars, so as you guys know the episodes are jacked up and out of other so i have to look up on how they go but yeah sorry for the long wait, enjoy the page and have a nice day.3488 Words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 5
After suffering lots of losses at the law of his world, Ralph decides to take it upon himself to change said world. How? Become the Emperor. How does...
8.7K 238 17
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...
15K 737 32
• With the Republic gone, a new order is brought forward from the shadows. The new Galactic Empire• - - - After finding her way to the Bad Batch, and...
2.2K 62 22
Kit was once a promising young padawan from the Jedi Order, trained to do good and use the force to protect those who were innocent. However, her mas...