MAFIA's HATE To LOVE || Jjk |...

By Ian_Girl_07

JUNGKOOK: I just started baby girl...*huskily* *she clench on her dress tightly* . . . . . Story starts with... More

Introduction!!
!First meet!
!Party'!
!Slap!
!I hate her!
!Meeting again'!
!kidnap!
!Car!
!Living together & His Reality!
!My Girl!
! Unexpected kiss !
!! SLEEPING TOGETHER !!
!! His Feelings !!
! Running away from his feelings !
Amusement Part 1(His Jealousy)
Amusement park 2 (His Snake)🔞

!! I'll be back soon My Girl..!!

450 19 10
By Ian_Girl_07

A/n PoV~

After taking shower she went to the downstairs for breakfast but When she is going down through stairs she looks everyone happy and seeing everyone happy it brings a smile on her face too...

Yn outfit 👇

Yn PoV~

"Maybe its a new start i have to stay here for sometime let's go yniahh..." *She said to herself*

When yn was thinking this all a voice came from the dining table

TAE : "Hey... why are you standing there come here" *smile*

YN : " yeh coming...."🥰*smile*

I went to the dinning table.. and i wish morning to everyone but something was missing how could my morning should be this good.. something is missing in this table when she was in her thoughts someone from behind came close to her ears and said
"Good Morning babygirl"

Yn: "ahhhhh ghost"😱*screaming*

She got up and when she turns around for run she bumped into jungkook and they fell and now... yn was top of him and he was on the ground....

YN: "Ouchhh...."*while putting hand on her head*

YN: "huhh? But why didn't it hurts even i fall on the grou...."

Before she can complete her word someone said

JUNGKOOK: "coz' you fall over me idot....ah... my head" *putting hand on his head*

When Yn heard his vocie then she realise she fell on him and she said in anger

YN: "you was the one who make me scared...."*shouting*

JUNGKOOK: "what the hell...Can't you see that I am the one who saved you and you are the still shouting at me..."*shouting back*

YN: "it happens be'coz of you and you were the one who came close to my ear's and said in your husky vo..ice...." *she stop when she realise what she is saying*

*What the hell I just said she start getting shy she stop and she saw jungkook face and he was smirking.."shit" the room went silent*

Everyone:"Ahmm...ahmm"
*chuckling*

SUGA: "can you both get up first or are you both going to have breakfast like this..." *holding his laugh*

Then i realise i was still on top of him I start getting more red like tomato...

watching her like this jungkook was enjoying and he said...

JUNGKOOK: "hey... idiot are you really going to stay on top of me..."*smirk*🌝

YN: "No way...."*embarrassing*

Then i got up and jungkook also got up...

*Ohh God what the FUCK was that then i went to my chair next to.. Jimin and start eating like there nothing happened*

Jungkook also went to his seat infornt of yn and everyone was holding there laugh... between this jungkook asked her for teasing...

JUNGKOOK: "hey are you not hurt na...?"😏

Hearing this everyone start laughing....

YN: "yahhh you guy's stop laughing...."*angrY*😤

Everyone Stop and we were having our breakfast but then Jimin said to me

JIMIN: "hey... i know it's not your house but i want to make you feel like you can trust us and be friend's with us so...I was thinking... I'll take you to the amusement park..next Sunday are you oky with it" *smile*

When i heard amusement park there was sparkle in my eyes coz' I love amusement park..

YN: "wowwww amusement park..."*Happy scream*

Jimin was happy to seeing her like this and He was looking for some excuse to spend time with her so he think there is no better opportunity than this...

I can say that the Jimin is really so good and caring to me although he is cute handsome and way better than this bastard..

JUNGKOOK: "ha.. what a childish you are..Only children get excited after hearing the name of amusement park..." *laughing*

This bastard again' poking his nose in my work....

YN: "Did we ask you old grandpa...." *showing her tongue*

Everyone start laughing and tae said

TAE: "wowww jungkook you got New name" 😂*laughing*

JUNGKOOK: "Youuuu..."*angry*

JIMIN: "Aishhhhh.. jungkook stop now....yes my little yniahh we'll go...." *Smile*

YN: "Thanksss jiminshii...."*cute pout*

YN: "but Jiminshiii how you know that i Love amusement park and rides?" *Confused*

JIMIN: *chuckling* "my dear yniahhh kelly told me about this..." 😉

YN: "okii..WAIT... WHERE IS KELLY..?" *Shocked*

SUGA: "ahh we send her back coz' we didn't need her here we forget to tell you...." *sad*

YN: "but oppa...." *Sad*

SUGA: "yniahhhh do you want her to get hurt you know that we are mafia our enemies alway's around us... we send her back coz' she have nothing to do with this.... " *Serious*

Yess he is right I don't want kelly to get hurt but she was the only one with me here..i want her to safe *sad* it's okii yniah..

YN: "okyy oppa..."*sad*

Jungkook was WATCHING her while eating when he saw her sad he feel bad then he said

JUNGKOOK: "hey idiot....don't
you were talking about to go amusement park.."*while eating*

YN: "Oh yesss..." *happy excited*

Jungkook chuckle on her smile

YN: "jin oppa..tell me you all will go with me too..." *Asking cutely*

JIN : "whyy not.. we all go with you..." *smile*

JUNGKOOK: "i....also..." *Stuttering*

Before he could complete yn said

YN: "okii we got it you will not come.. I'm so Happy..."*smile*

JUNGKOOK: "you said happy then.. I'll go too.."*smirk*😏

Jungkook said yes for going not only be'coz he want to tease her but Jungkook also want to spend time with her he like every fights with her and he start liking that....

Ohh god I don't want him to be there.... but my bad luck..

RM: "ahmm... stop now yniahh listen carefully we are going out for some work... you have to stay here alone okyy..." *serious talk*

YN: "okyy oppa... don't worry I'll take care of this house..."*salute*

RM: *Chuckle* "little yn...if anyone came outside except us don't open the door okyy we'll be back soon..." *smile*

YN: "Nae oppa...." *smile*

Then We had our breakfast After that they started leaving one by one RM Oppa And Hobi Oppa went first to To the car...

JIN: "yiahh I put your lunch on fridge... don't forget to eat" *caring mom*

YN: "Thankuu oppa...*hug*
Then he went out..."

SUGA: *hug* "don't forget to lock the doors yiahhh... take care" *while going*

YN: "Okyy oppa..."*waving hand*

JIMIN: "ahmm take care okyy..." *Shy*

Tae came from behind and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and said

TAE: "jimin... she will you don't have to tell her like a child *teasing Jimin* "right yiahhh" *Smile*

YN: "nae... tae oppa.."*while hugging them *

Then they both went out...but tae oppa turns arround and look at me then Jungkook and smile then he went to the car..." huhh? What was that mean"

JUNGKOOK: "hey idiot.. don't open the door for anyone...and tak.."

Before he complete his words she said

YN: "don't tell me what to do get out..No.." *yn words cut-off with big slamm*

"SLAMMMMMM"

Jungkook placed his hand firmly on the wall next to her and her back hit the wall in fear...... jungkook's head was down

He was so close to yn..that she can feel the breath of him.. then he said

JUNGKOOK: "whyy... so different with me huhh..? can't you talk to me nicely" *Asking*

YN: "coz' you are the monster..." *while shivering*

Jungkook can see that and he was feeling bad that he make her like this.....

JUNGKOOK: "Listen i...." *Soft tone*

Before he could complete tae shout from outside...

TAE: "jungkook come fast....." *Screaming*

JUNGKOOK: "yehhh coming... *shout back*

JUNGKOOK: "Just take care of yourself... and S..Sorry for the last night..." *sad tone*

Yn was absolutely shocked that a person like Jungkook was asking for forgiveness, but she also wanted this.

Then Jungkook hugged her tightly, she was shocked and he kissed her forehead and said

JUNGKOOK: " Take care I'll be back soon My girl...!" *Smile*

then he left from there..

YN was totally shocked she didn't understand what had just happened. But seeing him leaving she said...

YN: did he just said "My Girl"...
*smile then she start getting shy*

Oh my God what the hell I'm thinking no no..... it can't be possible.... then she lock the door and went to the living room...
I can't FORGET he is monster..

. To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANKS FOR READING 🥰 PLEASE UPDATE ME WITH YOU COMMENTS AND LIKE😊 AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME.....FOR WATCHING MORE LIKE THIS IN FUTURE 🥰

NEXT PART 👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 11.2K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
19.1K 2.1K 61
its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on her bare body Yn : fuck me hard koo Ju...
10.7M 431K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
434K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...