Given A Chance - The Time Tr...

By Devilbro99

Have you ever thought best for your mom? Well he thinks too! After seeing her mom suffering so much pain giv... More

0 - Progolue
chapter 1 - something seem wrong??
chapter 2- suspicion
chapter 3 -who the hell are you?
chapter 4 - planning and meeting
chapter 5 - she is nice
chapter 6 - Fight (part 1)
chapter 7- teach a lesson(part 2)
chapter 8 - I met him
chapter 9 - did mom meet dad?
ch 10 - Oh shit! she met...
chapter 11- Girls time
chapter 12- Permission
Chapter 13 - be ready for party
Chapter 14 - Let's start the party
Chapter 15- Introducing mom to Abhinay
Chapter 16- Drunk
Chapter 17- I was drunk!!
Chapter 18 - Friends and library
Chapter 19- Apologize
Chapter 20-"Can I call you Mom?"
Chapter 21- " where is your mom? "
Chapter 22 - I gonna ask her for lunch!
Chapter 23- Ice-Cream chase!!
Chapter 24 - Ice-cream chase! ( maira pov)
Chapter 25- Move, Bitch!
Chapter 26- Dad she has a son without getting married!?!
Chapter 27 - I am feeling so jealous!
Chapter 28 - I will be always by your side!
Chapter 29 - Welcome Bua *Sarcasm *
Chapter 30 - He is a Rathore!!!
Chapter 31 - Did you just call me Uncle?
Chapter 32 - ACK! My innocent eyes!!
Chapter 33 - I know I look 🔥
Chapter 34 - Not Again!
Chapter 35 - Dancing in rain
Chapter 36 - Meeting the Mehras
Chapter 37 - Dhruv please sing a song for me!!
Chapter 38 - let's make a deal!
Chapter 39 - Sudden Proposal
Chapter 40 - horrible and sweet Memories
Chapter 41 - She came and darkness
Chapter 42 - He saved Her !
chapter 43 - Dhrisha meets Avyaan
Chapter 44 - Navratri night
Chapter 45 - Insecure
Chapter 46 - Got caught
Chapter 47 - Stop her
Chapter 48 - I don't deserve to live
Chapter 49 - They are fighting
Chapter 50 - You can't kill him
Chapter 51 - mission: Make her smile
Chapter 52 - I...I - her
Chapter 53 - You look 🔥 too
Chapter 54 - I am not yours!!
Chapter 55 - Here is the information
Chapter 56 - Who are you!?
Chapter 57 - I don't trust him Now!
Chapter 58 - The real culprit
Chapter 59 - Where are we?
Chapter 60 - I know where is he!
Chapter 61 - I am sorry !
Chapter 62 - Are we free now?
Chapter 64 - confronted and her smile
Chapter 65 - Confession and...and it does hurt
Chapter 66 - Get out of my house!
Chapter 67 - Dhrisha meets Abhinay/ " Whose engagement? "
Chapter 68 - Do you want to marry her?
Chapter 69 - Confessing the truth
Chapter 70 - Engagement party or Proposal for wedding??
Chapter 71 - I should thank....
Chapter 72 - Be honest/ I am serious
Chapter 73 - What if she ask me about you?
Chapter 74 - Best memories!
Chapter 75 - I completed my mission! *sad smile*
Chapter 76 - EPILOGUE
New story !!!
Bonus chapter
The people I imagine as my main characters

Chapter 63 - I didn't lose the hope!

120 9 6
By Devilbro99

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Play this when you get this icon 🎶

Third person pov

Abhinay has determined that let anything happen he won't stop,   he  started his engine again, and put it in gear.

Rithwik looked pissed off.  He ordered his men to shoot.  They fired at the tyre. 

The truck lost its balance and crashed to a tree.  But thanks to God Dhrisha and Kavya got little harm. Abhinay just got hit on his forehead.

His men brought three of them out, They threw them on the road.  Kavya glared at him, Dhrisha was scared for the consequences.

Rithwik threw his weed and,  picked Abhinay by his collar.

"You thought  You can escape from me  after betraying me" He said.

"oh I forgot there is no loyalty in your blood,  you like to cheat on people.  Either it's me or it is your ex-girlfriend. " he said glaring at him.

"Treat him nicely " He mocked and dragged to throw him,  but Abhinay pulled back with force and punched Rithwik.

"Don't go on my blood and again,  I know I did wrong with her and I will always regret it but not with you, you were doing wrong. " Abhinay said.

The guards punched Abhinay in his stomach,  he tried to dodge their attacks but they were many.

Dhrisha was scared and tried to go near him. But they pulled her back.

Rithwik looked at her pissed. He went and gripped her hair harshly.

"Why are you scared for him!  You should be happy!" Rithwik said.

Dhrisha winced at the harsh grip.  She tried to hit him.  He threw her harshly, she fell down.

She was scared, she stood up, many things were running in her brain.

What she should do?  What now?
Will we be prisoners there again?

Kavya tried to reach for Dhrisha but the guard slapped her and she winced.

"You bloody Bast–" She was cut off by Rithwik.

"Today I will show you what happens when someone betrays the young master!" Rithwik said in authority.

He pulled out his gun from his waistband and shot Abhinay on his chest.

Thud!

Dhrisha and Kavya froze on their  place, her mind was blank as Abhinay body fell down.

Her legs went weak, she fell on her knees. 

"Abhi...." She shuttered.

"Dead!  You will be dead if you try to betray me. " Rithwik said raising his voice.

"Abhi....keep your eyes open, nothing will happen to you" She said, a tear fell from her eyes as he smiled.

"Don't....cry for a person like me....I don't deserve you.. Your tears... " He was struggling.

"You have to live,  you need to hear so much taunts from me." She said panicking.

"You don't need to cry for a person who broke your heart " Rithwik said.

Dhrisha closed her eyes and glared at him.
"I am not a heartless person like you,  who doesn't have any emotion! Even if he broke me but he still he is a human.  I can't leave him like this! " She said,

He rolled his eyes. He doesn't understand this girl when he saw her there was hurt and anger in her eyes and now she was crying for him.

'There is a part of me that still hope for you, I know you will change one day. ' Dhrisha thought.

"You have to live for your family " She said cupping his cheeks.

"They don't want a.... son like me.....I am paying for my sins......for break... Breaking your heart.......not... Only yours....many girls. " Abhinay said struggling to breathe.

Dhrisha was sniffing by now.
"Nothing will happen to you,  I haven't forgave you" Dhrisha said.

"You will b.. Be free dhrisha like a bird.. again,...I am sorry." Abhinay said, Dhrisha shook her head.

Abhinay losing his consciousness, he was trying his best to open his eyes.

"Get up! I forgave you, did you heard I forgive you!  Now don't leave me again with him! We will escape together!" She shouted at him.

"We will fly from here together,  me you, Kavya, Maya and all the girls, Get up for the people who are waiting for you" She whispered as he lost his consciousness.

Kavya was scared to see Abhinay like this.

"Abhinay! Duffer get your ass up!  You are making her cry again " She said trying to look angry.

But whom she could deny her inner feeling, he and Kabir were her childhood friends.  She knows him from childhood.

Rithwik shrugged and pulled dhrisha up by pulling her wrist She winced at the grip.  She was glaring at him.

"This free bird is going to be trapped in a cage,....forever darling. You will be a bird who will sing on his master or-" He said pulling her closer but cut off by a

Slap!

Rithwik jaw clenched,  when his cheek burned.  She slapped him, pushed him with her full strength. And tried to run away, not caring about her veil.

The guard who was near her tried to grab her wrist, but she dodged and again ran,  but was pulled by a hand, who gripped her wrist harshly.

"You can't run away from young master"  The guard said smirking.

🎵

She winced again, but this time hard. Kavya shouted her name in worry.
Maya was scared to even open the door, to see what was happening, she was trying to cool down the girls who were scared to death.

Shoot!

She tensed, when she heard another gunshot.  This time,  the men who grabbed her wrist fell down on the ground, She looked behind her.

Avyaan was standing there, Behind him Rudra, Kabir running out.  Viraj and his men started firing at them.

Avyaan only had his eyes on her,
Her hair was messy,  her veil was not on her. Her eyes were puffy.

"Dhrisha!" Avyaan said, still rooted on his place.

"Avyaan..." She whispered and ran to him.

Meanwhile......
Viraj shot Rithwik mens.  Rithwik took his gun and fired at him,  but he dodged. Vihaan reached there too. 

"Fuck!  enjoying live shoot out game without me, It's Not fair! " Vihaan whined, as he walked and pulled out his gun and  shot  Rithwik right shoulder.

Rithwik groaned in pain, but still he manged to shoot with his left hand at Viraj but he dodged at the right moment.

Dhrisha ran, he walked towards her.  She hugged him, He stiffened at her tight hold, she was crying.

"I knew you will come,  I knew, They... told me to lose the hope but I didn't... I didn't Avyaan....They are very bad.. The-"  She whispered as she sobbed.

Avyaan closed his eyes and hugged her back tightly, like she will disappear again,  if he left her.

"You are safe now,  I am here hmm"
He muttered while stroking her hair.
She hid her face in his chest.

Kabir went and hugged Kavya and she hugged him back too.  Rudra opened the door of the container.

He helped the girls to move out from it. As he saw Maya,  he looked aside.
He turned to go back.  She looked at him and hugged his back.  He tensed.

"Thank you Rudra" She muttered.

"Well.. Vihaan what should we do of him? " Viraj asked looking at Rithwik.

"Let's keep in our basement!  We will practice our skills at him" Vihaan suggested.

"Good idea! " Viraj said and ordered his men to take him.

As Dhrisha hugged Avyaan,  Dhruv was looking at them  from far.  He was trying to control his breathing.

A small smile came on his lips seeing them, he glanced at where Abhinay was, he went there and scout down.

"Dad....at least this time you did a good job saving them, you payed for your sins" He said as he stroked his hair.

Avyaan was looking at him, he heard a little what he said,  but he focus was on still the word 'dad'.

Dhrisha remembered something she pulled back, he felt her pulling back and looked at her.

She sniffles and looked in his eyes.
"Avyaan I want you to do something for me" She said.
************************************
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!!

Tomorrow is my last exam!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 23.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
907K 38.4K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
443K 79.8K 15
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
638K 28.1K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...