The Perfect Addiction

Von badbitchesworldwide

"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing th... Mehr

The Perfect Addiction
1• Sunshine
2• Never Enough
*Update*
*Characters*
3• Getting Wasted
4• Have Fun
5• My Savior
6• Who Are You?
*Update*
7• Mine
8• Cherry
9• Lie
10• Saved Again
11• Safe
12• Unforgettable
13• Guardian
14• Impatient
15• Angel
16• Enemies
17• Love
18• kidnapped
19• Found?
21• Truth
22• Home
*Update*
23• Reunited
24• Bond
25• Date
Update!
26• Surprise
27• His
*Update*
28• The Grand Ball
29• Dance With Me
30• Bora Bora
31• Family Dinner
32• Monster
33• Trust
34• Control
35• Beautiful
36• Where is she?
37• Trapped

20• Double Attack

609 13 0
Von badbitchesworldwide

Isa's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, and a different man was holding onto me. He told me I was going up next.

For what.

I don't know.

Minutes later, I hear a man speaking, giving out all the details Daisy asked me. The man pushes me on stage when the light shines on my face, making it hard for me to see the people that were in the room.

I couldn't cover myself up since every part of me was seen with ease. I'm praying that Liam would get to me fast.

"The price starts at 1 million." The man over the speakers spoke.

"1.5m." Someone spoke.

"2 million." Another said.

"3.3 million."

This went on for about 3 minutes, and we were at 10 million.

"I'll take her for 250 million." Which made my eyes widen. Is this really happening to me.

"Going once."

Silence.

"Going twice."

Still Silence.

"Go for 250 million in the man in a black suit. Congratulations. Please collect your her by the office." The man said.

And the light went off. The same man who held on to me came and dragged me off stage.

We got to the room, I'm guessing office when a man in a black suit I didn't recognize since he had a mask on entered and told the body guard to leave us alone.

I tried covering as much as possible, but it was useless. I backed away until I hit the wall when he continued walking up to me when he hugged me.

This is it. Liam will never find me.

"Isabella, princess, I found you." That's when I knew he found me.

He was here.

I hugged him back and started crying. My legs went weak. Thankfully, he caught me before I could fall.

"Liam?" He pulled back and removed his mask and gently smiled at me nodding his head. He was really here.

"I found you, my love, I finally found you, baby." He says softly, grabbing my cheeks and giving me a passionate kiss.

I missed this so much.

He covered me with his blazer, making sure I was okay.

"We need to get out of here. Okay?" I quickly nod.

"I got her, green light." All of a sudden, guns could be heard and people screaming, probably rushing for safety.

Liam held onto my hand as he pulled out his gun from the side of his pants and told me to get behind him as we made our way out of the room.

"Team C, get all the girls out." I screamed. I'm guessing in the earpiece.

People rushed for the doors, some dead all over the place. Blood and bodies were all over the place.

The cold air hit my face as we ran down the road and into a black SUV. Lucky Liam had covered me with his blazer.

The driver sped off. Liam pulled me into his arms and kissed the crown of my head.

"I found you, princess. I found you." He did. He kept his promise. I was just so happy to finally be with him.

"Wait, were you able to save the other girls?" I lift up my head in worry.

"Yes, I did. They are all in the other cars. Don't worry." He says.

I say a 'okay' and rest my head on his chest, closing my eyes. It's over.

"Sir, we have a problem." The driver spoke, making me open my eyes again.

"What is it?"

"We're being followed by two cars."

"Fuck!"

"Drive faster, and try to lose them."

They start firing guns, some bullets hitting us. Liam pulls my head down and tells me to cover. I listen.

He shifts to the other side and pulls out a gun and starts shooting. He hits one and the car goes off the road, hitting a tree then exploding.

"Fuck!" He groans, making me look up at him. Seeing his been shot on the arm. Worry feels my whole body.

"Liam?! Are you ok?" He nods and continues shooting.

Just when we think we've lost them another bullet flies in and hits the head of the driver. Before I could tell Laim, our car drives off the road and flips 3 times.

I open my eyes to see blood all over the place. The driver is dead and Liam is unconscious with blood running down his head.

"Liam, please wake up. Liam! I shake his body. He opens his eyes.

"Take my gun. Shoot whoever it is amore." I see him closing his eyes again, struggling to keep them open.

"No, no, I can't please wake up."

"Amore, I love you, okay? Just do it for me."

I can't lose you again. Baby, please. He struggles to stay up but soon closes them.

He loves me?

No, no, he can't leave me.

Silence feels the car. Hearing footsteps come over. I hold onto the gun tightly, waiting for them to get close so I can shoot them.

"We got them, boss." A man with a thick Spanish voice says.

One opens the door, and I shoot him in the head, making their body fall lifeless on the ground.

Before I could shoot the other, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me out of the car.

"No! Let me go." I try aiming the gun, but he quickly hit it off my hands. I kick and punch, not caring if I hit anything or not.

"You fucking bitch, stop kicking me." Only making me smirk because that means I did hit something.

I don't notice the other man until I feel someone grabbing my hair as I struggle to get away from them. The other on got on top of me and started strangling me. I tried everything. But he was stronger than me, I stopped fighting him and just accepted that this is it.

"Man, leave her. You'll kill her, and the boss won't like that." The other says, but he's still on top of me. The same man pushed him off me, and that's when I tried catching my breath.

"Let's finish this now so we can leave this place before any police show up." Both men start walking towards the car where Laim laid unconscious.

No, no, they can't hurt him.

"How stupid can you be. You know the cops are gonna be here anytime, yet you wanna leave evidence. Honestly you guys are stupid as fuck." My voice cracked, as I rubbed my neck feeling the bruise the motherfucker left.

I pulled myself up and walked towards them.

"You better stay away from him or else I'll make sure your families don't live to see another day." I say smiling, just to give what I said a more scary look.

I know I wouldn't do anything like that, but I have to make sure Liam doesn't get hurt.

The man who was struggling me starts walking towards me and when he got in front of me.He slaps me.

I smile and look up at him, knowing I got in his head. The other one gets infront of me and pushes his buddy.

"Stop this. Are you fucking retarded or what? You know the boss wants her unharmed. What the fuck man?" He shouts. This makes me really question who this boss is and what he wants from me.

Now that I have a better look at the two men. The one who struggled me looks 6"1, bold and has tattoos covering his whole head and body but not his face, buff and has face piercings. While the other is 6ft, blonde hair, also has tattoos like the other one. The are both were black suits making them look intimidating. But not as intimidating as Laim.

The blonde one grabs my arm and we start walking to the car. I can't do anything but hope they find Liam soon. I look back for the last time and pray he is okay.

We drive off to who knows where.
I wonder where I'm going.

****
Hey guys:)

I know this is not the best chapter but I just had to update. And make sure I still have you guys with me.

I'd love to thank everyone one of you for the support. We've reached 1k!! Reads. That's crazy. I actually didn't expect to continue this book. But because of the support you all have given me, I know I have to finish this book.

Thank you, guys. I appreciate you so much!!!

See you in the next chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.8K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
5M 110K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
156K 3K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...