๐ธ๐“๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ - Harry Potter...

By claraforrest

๐ธ๐“๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ - ๐’ถ๐’น๐’ฟ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐ผ - ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ - ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿค - ๐น๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฅ - ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘”๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿง - ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฉ - ๐’ข๐“‡๐“Ž๐’ป๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐ป๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป๐“๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿช - ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿซ - ๐’ช๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‹๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข - ๐ป๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ - ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค - ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ - ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ - ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง - ๐’ข๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐ป๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ - ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿจ - ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ˆ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’

1.4K 57 8
By claraforrest

(Y/N) POV 

The wind blew in gusts causing leaves from the surrounding trees to be swept across the roads. Charlotte, Ivy and I wrap our coats around us tighter, shivering from the cold weather. 

The walk to Hogsmeade was brisk as to not catch our death in the autumn winds. Ivy seemed to be to cold to complain and Charlotte to cold to make fun of her. 

"Bloody hell why is it so cold." Charlotte said loudly "It's not even winter yet."

We both nod in agreement as we make our way into the small village of Hogsmeade. 

"Where do you want to go first?" 

"Where evers closest." I mutter, they both nod in agreement. 

We enter the closest shop that happened to be the sweet shop Honeydukes. 

The smell of sweet sugar and the amazing scent of milky chocolate hit out noses as well as the amazing warmth of the shop. There are rows of shelves lined with jars of Droobles best blowing gum, Ice mice, sugar quills, peppermint creams and many more delectable sweets. There are also large barrels of Every Flavour Beans and Fizzing Whizbees on the floor. 

We all stood there for a moment, taking in the amazing sight of the different varieties of sweets and then we quickly moved away from the door to avoid the cold. 

"This is amazing!" Charlotte said, making her way through the crowds of students that had already begun shopping. 

Ivy and I nodded in agreement. We made our way around the shop, avoiding bumping into other students as it only got more busy. 

I picked up some coconut ice, jelly slugs and some assorted chocolates. Ivy got some sugar quills and Charlotte got some chocolate frogs and levitating sherbet balls. 

We made our way to the counter to pay, joining the que. 

Charlotte was looking over at the door when she saw something that made her whip around and give Ivy a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I ask, going to turn around.

"Don't turn around!" She says grabbing my arms.

"Why?" I laugh at her dramatics. 

"She's being dramatic about the Slytherins." Ivy said, moving to pay for her sweets.

"I am not being dramatic!" She protests. "There scary." She mutters.

"Not all of them are that bad." I say, paying for mine now. Turning around to see Mattheo, Draco and Blaise walking into the shop. 

"Oh yeah I forgot about you're 'thing' with Lorenzo." Charlotte says.

"There is no thing with Enzo, we're just friends. And I was also talking about Milo, who you are also friends with." She frowns at my answer.

"Yeah, whatever." She mutters, paying for her sweets.

We made our way the the exit, passing the rest of the group of the Slytherins. Enzo, Theodore and Pansy. 

Enzo looked up from his conversation with his friends and waved at me, smiling sweetly. I wave back at him, returning his smile and to my surprise Pansy smiled back as well. 

Before I can really register what just happened, Charlotte grabbed me and tugged me out of the shop. 

"Sure, there's no thing with Enzo." Ivy mocks as we walk further up the cobbled streets and into the next shop.

Zonko's joke shop was packed full of Hogwarts students who were loudly laughing and talking. Ivy looked around in distaist but Charlotte looked around in utter wonder. I smiled at them both, taking a good look at my surroundings.

There are boxes of hiccup sweets, dungbombs piled on the shelves next to the nose biting teacups. Which I find adorable but Ivy has a deep hatred for. There are sneakoscopes and Charlotte was gawking at the tempests in a bottle. 

We wander further into the shop, trying to avoid bumping into anyone as we go. Charlotte dragged Ivy off to one of the other shelves while I took a closer look at the nose biting teacups. 

"I didn't take you for a fan of those." I heard a familiar voice from next to me. 

I turn to my left to see the tall figure of George Weasley. 

"I think there cute." I say simply. 

"You clearly haven't been bitten by one." He say, laughing slightly as he looks down at me.

"That's true," I chuckle "but I did watch my friend Ivy get chased around by one last year."

He laughs at that and rubs the back of his neck subconsciously, his freckled cheeks dusted with a light blush. 

"I've got the stuff," Fred came round the corner, arms piled high with various Zonko's products. "oh, hi (Y/N)" He notices me, attempting to smile while not dropping any of the merchandise. 

"Hey." I return the greeting, smiling at him as George takes some of the boxes from Fred's arms. 

"Is it smarter to not ask about your plans for all of this stuff." 

"Probably best." George says.

"Unless you want to help." Fred cuts in.

"I think what I am already doing for you is risky enough." 

They both nod in agreement, smiling at me. 

For identical twins they have very different smiles. Freds is a mischievous smile, like whatever he is going to tell you next will be devious and exciting. Whereas Georges smile is more sweet and kind, almost reassuring.

"There you are." Ivy says as she rounds a corner with a pouting Charlotte. 

"Here I am." I say lightly "What's wrong with Charlotte."

"She's pouting because I won't buy her any frogspawn soap." 

I laugh at their antics, rolling my eyes as they begin to argue once again. 

"I'm going to get these two out of here before this escalates." I turn to the twins, smiling as I pull Ivy and Charlotte out of the shop. 

"Bye." They say in unison, smiling at me as we left. 

"Should we head back now?" Ivy says. 

"Yeah I'm tired." Charlotte groans.

We had spent another hour or so in Hogsmeade, going round the shops, laughing and talking.

"I want to check out the bookshop but you guys can go back if you like." 

"Are you sure." Ivy says frowning.

"I'll be fine and I won't be more than 20 minutes." I say laughing as I urge them back to the castle.

"Ok but don't be too long." Charlotte calls as they walk up the cobbled roads. 

I made my way into the bookshop, the smell of old leather, parchment and ink hit my nose. I smile at the familiar smell, embracing me. 

"Good afternoon." the woman behind the counter says as she spots me. 

"Good afternoon." I say in return, smiling at her as I continue through the shop. 

There was a mix of muggle and magical books, many fiction but there is a section for research and textbooks, which I assume was mainly for students. 

I walk over to the muggle section of books, I enjoy reading the books they write. Charlotte often sends me them over the summer. I pick up one with the title that I recognised 'The Princess Bride' by William Goldman.

I continue to look around and as I turn a corner to look down another isle of bookshelves I walk straight into someone. 

What is it with me and walking into people, am I really that unaware of my surroundings?

"Watch where you're going." I hear the voice of the person I walked into.

I looked up at the face of the person and I felt my face drain of colour slightly. Theodore Nott was standing in front of me with an annoyed look on his face. 

"Sorry." I mutter as I move a step back from him. 

"Oh it's you." He says, looking down at me.

'What is that supposed to mean?' I thought, frowning at him.

"Enzo talks about you a lot you know." 

"He does?" I say, confusion clear in my voice. 

"Yeah." He stands there for a moment before taking the book that I was holding out of my hand. "The Princess Bride, seriously?" 

"What's wrong with The Princess Bride?"

"Nothing, I'm just not surprised that you like books like this."

This time I asked the question that had been playing on my mind.

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"Well your friends with that muggleborn and of course you like stupid romance novels too." 

"That muggleborn is called Charlotte," I say angrily "and there is nothing wrong with my taste in books." I scoff looking at him once again "Like you've read anything better."

It was now his turn to scoff. 

"There are many wizard written books that are so much better than whatever is in this book." 

"So you haven't even read it." I state plainly. 

"Well," He pauses for a moment, looking down "no I haven't. But that's not the point." 

I let out a laugh and turn back to the shelf I was looking at.

"You can't really criticize something you haven't even tried." 

"Fine." He said, walking away with my book still in his hands.

"Where are you going with that book?" I ask, stumbling to catch up to him. 

"I am going to buy your stupid muggle book and then I will tell you with true certainty that it is utter shite." He says as he joins the que to pay.

'Is he really that petty?' I thought as I moved closer to him in the que.

I roll my eyes and say nothing. Keeping quiet as we move towards the counter. 

"Is that all for you two?" The shopkeeper asks as she looks over the book and he mutters a quick 'yes' and they exchange money.

"Enjoy your day," she says, looking at Theodore "you two make such an adorable couple."

"Oh we're not a couple." I say quickly, this sentiment echoed quickly by the Slytherin standing next to me. 

"Oh I see." She says, winking at me. 

I look slightly confused at this but decided to say nothing and made my way out of the shop, quickly followed by Theodore.

"(Y/N)!" I hear the clear voice of Enzo calling my name. 

"Hey Enzo." I say, smiling at him as he and his friends make their way over to us. 

Theodore greets his friends, walking over to where Mattheo and Draco were standing further away than the rest of the group. 

"Are you headed back to the castle?" Enzo asks, drawing my attention back to him. 

"Oh yeah," I say "I should probably hurry, I told my friends I would be back by now."

"You should walk with us." The voice of Pansy Parkinson said, emerging from behind the looming figure of Blaise Zabini. "I mean, we're going that way anyway."

"Um," I hesitated for a moment, thinking it over "Sure."

Pansy and Enzo smiled. Mattheo looked annoyed and Draco, Theo and Blaise held unreadable expressions. I noticed that Theodore had stuffed the book he had brought into the inside of his coat before any of his friends could see. 

We made our way back thru the village and up the path to the castle. Pansy, Enzo and I talked for most of the way, Blaise giving his input every so often. Draco, Theo and Mattheo kept to themselves, quietly talking to each other as we continued to walk.

I enjoyed Pansy's company more than I thought I would but I guess I had made a bit of a snap judgement on that. Enzo was happy as always, chatting away. He always seemed to be able to make me laugh. Blaise was harder to read, his face is usually set in a serious expression but he seemed nice enough, smiling at little things that we said and saying the occasional comment on what we were talking about. 

The walk took about 15 minutes and as we entered the castle I heard the shrill voice of Charlotte.

"Where have you been!" She shouted as she rushed down the stairs. "You were supposed to be here half an hour ago! I have been worried sick!" 

"Well this has been fun but I have to go." I say as I turn towards the group of Slytherins.

"Bye." 

"See you in class."

I walked over to Charlotte as she begins berating me about where I have been and who I've been with. I listen to her as we make our way up to the Ravenclaw common room. She eventually stops lecturing me as we reach the door. 

"A man was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn't get a single hair on his head wet. Why?" The raven knocker asked.

I laugh, already knowing the answer to the riddle.

"Because he's bald." I simply state.

This causes Charlotte to snort and forget that she is angry with me as we make our way through the door and towards the sofas.

"I am so full." Amber complains as we walk up the stairs. 

I had agreed to walk her back to her common room because we both had dinner late. It was now dark outside and we could see the moon and stars clearly through the window. 

Before I can reply to her I notice a big crowd gathering in front of the portrait of the Fat Lady.

"What's going on." I hear the voice of Harry Potter from a few steps behind us on the stairs. 

"Probably Neville's forgotten the password again." Ron said from beside him. 

"Hey!" The indignant voice of Neville Longbottom called from behind the ginger boy. 

Ron looked back in surprise to see Neville standing there but is quickly distracted by the loud voice of his brother Percy. 

"Let me through please. Excuse me, I'm head boy!" 

There are gasps from the students at the front and from some of the nearby portraits. 

"Get back, all of you get back." Percy's voice rung out once again, a note of worry present in it this time. "No one is to enter this dormitory until it has been fully searched. 

I exchange a worried look with Amber before we both make our way up the stairs to get a better look at what is going on. 

Ginny Weasley passed us as she goes to talk to her brother and we overhear her saying that the Fat Lady is gone. 

We finally get to the front of the crowd and I realise I am standing in between Fred and George who both have slightly worried expressions on their faces. As I turn to face the portrait I understand why.

There are a number of large slashed that now decorated the painting. The canvas now peeling back to reveal the back of the frame and the Fat Lady was nowhere to be seen. 

Ripples of panicked whispers continue to spread around the ever gathering crowd that now covered three different staircases. Percy was trying to keep everyone calm but he wasn't doing a very good job of it as all of the portraits that surrounded the hall were flitting from frame to frame looking all around for her in a panic. 

We turn as we hear Percy's voice telling us to move and we both move to the right side of the landing, giving the approaching headmaster room.

Dumbledore walked up to the painting, looking at it intently as Filch looked around the paintings. The headmaster traced his hand along the claw marked canvas.

"Mr Filch, round up the ghosts. Get them searching every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady."

"There's no need for ghosts Professor," Filch said, looking up to one of the paintings, "The Fat Lady is there." He points to the painting.

There is a round of gasps from all of the students as all of a sudden they all make their way towards the painting that Filch had pointed to, ignoring the head boys protest. 

I attempted to avoid getting pushed to much and I held onto Ruby as we made our way up the stairs to see what was happening once again. 

"Dear Lady, who did this to you?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

"Eyes like the devil he's got!" She sobbed, covered in mud. "And a soul as dark as his name. It's him headmaster, the one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle. Sirius Black!" She screams, hiding back behind one of the animals in the painting she was in. 

The name she shouted rippled through the staircases as students exchanged worried looks. 

"Secure the castle Mr Filch." Dumbledore says before raising his voice "The rest of Gryffindor house, go to the Great Hall."

I looked worriedly at Ruby before telling her to be safe before I quickly made my way back to my common room. 

"You saw it!" 

We were sat in our dorm room, all on my four poster bed as I recounted the story of what I had seen. Professor Flitwick had arrived in the common room soon after I did, he and another professor searched all of the dorms for intruders, once they had finished they told us all to go up to our rooms and that he and the professor would stay in the common room to keep us all safe.

"Where are the Gryffindors supposed to sleep?" Ivy asked.

"Dumbledore told them to go to the Great Hall, so I assume they are there." 

Ivy hummed, looking out the window at the moon that was bright in the sky.

"He won't still be in the castle," Charlotte asked looking up at us "Will he?"

"I don't think he is stupid enough to stick around, especially with Dumbledore and the dementors here." I said, rubbing her back. 

"We should all get some sleep, we have classes in the morning." Ivy said, pulling Charlotte gently off my bed and towards her own. 

I nod once again, getting into my pyjamas and trying not to think of the possibility of a murderer running around in the castle. 

I snuggle deeper into the sheats of my bed, making sure to keep at least one of the lamps in our room on and not drawing the curtains that surrounded my bed. 

'It'll all be fine' I thought to myself. 

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

Thank you for 100 votes!! It gives me so much motivation when you all vote and comment on this story so I really appreciate it!
I hope you like the new chapter, some of it was a bit lazily written but I'm tired. 
Please like and comment and I'll try and update soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.8K 84
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ €ษชษดยทแด‡แด ยทษชยทแด›แด€ยทส™สŸแด‡ โ €/inหˆevidษ™b(ษ™)l/ โ € ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ โ € : certain to happen; unavoidable. โ € ๐˜ฆ๐˜น. โ € 1...
492K 9.8K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
6.6K 148 15
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด€ แดกแด€ส€ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด สœษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€แดแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€, แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ษด แดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€, ๊œฐษชษดแด…๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข สœแด‡...
42.4K 1.1K 12
( ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ ) "๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...