ʜᴏɴᴇʏʙᴜɴ | ᴡᴀʟᴜɪɢɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

By nonexistentauthor

All art is made by me unless said otherwise. (i am Fat.sechi my current one is Fatsnakee_) The Reader (You, o... More

Raison d'être | Chapter 1
Philomath | Chapter 2
Ibrat | Chapter 3
Mango High Town | Chapter 4
Broken Record | Chapter 5
Lakitu | Chapter 6
Withered | Chapter 8
Dimming | Chapter 9
Masks | Chapter 10
Eyes | Chapter 11
Scared yet? | Chapter 12
❄️The Happiest Time❄️
Authors Note.

Roses | Chapter 7

76 1 1
By nonexistentauthor

This is a little filler <3
Just a cute idea I thought of, enjoy!

彡★💜★彡

"I screwed up."

"She's really pissed, if she wasn't already before."

I kick rocks outside the hotel in the darkness of the night. I didn't bother going inside the room, not yet. I'll probably wait until I think she's asleep.

She blew up on me, telling me I was being a nuisance all day. Lecturing me about being an asshole to the towns people. She found out how much of a jerk I really was, stealing from people, and that I was a sore loser. I sit down on a near by bench. "Whatever...she's just a girl." I think to myself. I, think to myself, looking up at the sky from the bench.

I start to grow frustrated. Frustrated at myself. "She's been so kind. To everyone. Including me." I thought in my sorrow, I start to feel bad. Which isn't something I thought I could feel. Starting to feel like I shouldn't be treating her this way. She deserved better.

I grow angry with myself as I got up off my ass and walk to a shop. "What are you doing here?" The store keeper asks, they were just starting to close up. I'm annoyed and want to tell them something, but I stop myself as I sigh.

"The princess is mad at me. So I'm out until she falls asleep." I tell them, they laugh at me, "Did she kick you out?" I roll my eyes "No, I just don't want to cause any more tension." I replied as I walk closer to the store keepers, my hands in my pockets.

"Whatever you did, you should apologize. I've noticed you two around town, you're a real jerk, you know?" They say, side eyeing me as they water the store plants. I take offense to their comment, my mouth agape "You—" I start, "I..." I clear my throat, my eyes narrow at the towns person who stood in front of me.

"Augh." I groan in frustration, I don't know what I was thinking trying to talk it out or buy something for her. Before I could walk out im stopped by them. "Leaving? Without considering buying a gift?" They say.

"I...don't have money." I lie, sort of, I one have a few dollars until I'm back home. "Then here, take this. Only because I feel pity on the princess." They said, I turn around to see the shop keeper handing me a bouquet of (Favorite/Flowers). I hesitate to grab it from their hands.

"Their favorite flower is (F/F). She might think you went out of your way to ask what it was. Now go so I can close up my shop." They ordered before walking away to do their chores. I stand there for a moment, "Uh...thank you..." I say before turning around, my hand on the door.

"You can still redeem yourself, Waluigi. Good night." They tell me. I feel a knot in my throat and nod my head, gripping the bouquet in my hands as I walk out the door.

*.♡🃏♡.*

I slowly open the door to the hotel bedroom and tip toe inside before locking the door. "She's asleep..." I noted, after seeing her resting peacefully. I set the hotel key on the nightstand that sat between the two beds. I then place the flowers on there too, but closer to her side so when she wakes up its next to her.

I watch her for a moment before I realize what I'm doing, "what the hell are you doing? Creep. Don't watch her sleep." I tell myself as I scurry to get myself under the sheets and taking off my shoes.

"I hope she sleeps well."

彡★💜★彡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 9 39
Two years after the defeat of King Bowser, Mario now is a respected and loved hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. To release some stress, he takes Princess...
304 7 7
When Bowser finally goes too far, a time of joy and celebration quickly turns to an era of sorrow and vengeance when Princess Rosalina, only daughter...
17K 361 23
This is here to give my fellow people something to read whilst I'm busy with the main books. Requests are Closed!
4K 85 47
Luigi is in no way renowned for great luck, but after a fateful battle against Bowser, Luigi finds himself taken by the arm and dragged into madness...