THE PROJECTOR TITAN (Skibidi...

By Stimbag

Before The Speakermen and Televisionmen Joined The Cameramen, There Was A Secret Alliance Since The Beginning... More

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 (𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍!
A/N

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

348 10 0
By Stimbag

This will take place through episode 39-41.
___________________________________

Titan Projector Man POV

I was searching around the city for Titan Speakerman and Gman.

It was all just ruins, dead bodies, and destroyed toilets.

Nothing was really left. There were some units still walking around and fighting, but it wasn't enough to win this.

We needed some sort of backup, I was currently in the northeast of the ruined city, and I was going against two large toilets.

I took out my katana and cut both of their heads off with one slice. I put it back in its Saya and saw two helicopter toilets with rockets. They shot them at me, but I just walked through the rocket and slapped the skibidi's out of the air.

Once they fell down and exploded, I heard some booms, I flew over quickly and landed on top of a large toilet, I bring my kanata up and bring it down on his head, quickly killing it.

I jumped off and saw two large speakermen fighting a horde of toilets, so I quickly put away my katana, picked the two large units up, and placed them on a building.

With the blink of an eye, I flashed my projectors and television screen at the toilets, I made sure to make it so bright that it was agonizing, making the toilets flush themselves.

The two large speakerman started dancing on the building playing the melody, so as a celebration, I projected a "🫡" emoji and gave a double thumbs up.

I looked around and saw that the area was clear, I flew forward and tackled a toilet with four lasers, I grabbed it by its neck and snapped it.

I dropped the toilet and started walking forward until I heard a voice in my system.

"A New Race Has Appeared"

The voice said to me.

At first, I was confused, wondering what that other race was. Before I could even read more, I saw a horde of toilets running around the corner. They seemed to be scared and completely ignored me like I wasn't a threat.

I was a little frightened by the fact of knowing that there's something around this corner scarier than me, so I peeked around and saw.. 

Televisionmen, I guess that's the new race that the reporter was talking about, but why were all of those toilets scared of these little guys?

There were also large units of Televisionmen, which it seems like every race has now.

When I stepped from around the corner, I heard something behind me, so I hastily turned around and only saw a huge cloud of black smoke, something rises from the black smoke and starts to walk towards me, he didn't rush towards me yet but I still stood my ground, until the mysterious figure showed it's face.

It was Titan Televisionman.

I guess he can teleport, which is pretty cool. He walked up to me and said something that I could not understand. It did not seem like he had the CS, so I just had to translate what he said on my projector.

Titan Televisionman POV

"I need to clear by the mountains." I said, I don't think this Titan can understand me because he started projecting something.

He projected the same thing that I said to him, I guess he really can't understand me.

I handed him a translator watch that I had kept on me, us televisions came prepared.

But besides that, I had to go clear the mountains and save that titan speaker.

Titan Projector Man POV

I projected what the Titan television said and nodded, understanding what he meant. He crouched down and teleported away.

When he did that, I turned around and saw a skibidi toilet with two giant blades flying at light speed on its sides, slowly coming towards me.

It was of course loud because of how fast the blades were spinning, I kicked the toilet in its face, making it fall down and explode.

I looked down at all of the units and projected a "😉" emoji, they gave me the typical thumbs up and dances, but I saw that the televisionmen can actually put faces on their screens which was pretty sick.

I looked around, flushed, and crushed a couple more toilets before departing from that section of the city.

*I really need some upgrades* I thought, while I was flying, I was shot in the face by two giant helicopter toilets with rockets, I loaded my blasters and shot them both down.

Suddenly, I heard some commotion coming from the other side of the mountain, so I started walking up it to see what was going on.
_______________________________________

Sorry, everyone, for the week delay, I was very busy and had to attend to some things. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 41 4
(Cover credit goes to Faradize engine or @DoceFaradize on Twitter) The alliance needs new, stronger members to combat the skibidi toilets, that's whe...
3.9K 110 13
in this story we'll see the brown coated cameraman not as a hero nor a villain. just him fighting the toilets no matter how strong or how big they a...
22.8K 376 39
Innovation never ceases, and that's especially true for one Y/N L/N. After a laser accident turns him from scientist to subject, his life will never...
109K 1.9K 173
Everything was a normal day, you were sitting around when the Skibidi Toilets showed up. You went into hiding in a bunker you found as the rest of th...