Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XXXIII | Underdressed

1.9K 85 69
By mylovestays

24.09.23
1,641 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

4 chapters in 2 days😳

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"minho, calm down. just put this on. surely he's not going to take you to some expensive ass restaurant on your first date!" felix whined.

minho scoffed.

"he said 'wear something nice'! i don't want to let him down with- with this!" minho groaned.

felix rolled his eyes.

"well, fuck you. i picked that out myself. and both jisung and i think it's fine and i'm sure chan had spoken to jisung before even asking you out. just put on the goddamn clothes." felix grinned.

minho just sighed.

"fine. but if he's wearing all he fancy shit, i'm not going. i'm staying home and i'm going to cry myself to sleep while eating pudding." minho huffed as he grabbed the clothes beside felix and walked out to the shared bathroom.

felix just rolled his eyes.

"whatever..."

then as soon as minho left, jisung came barging in.

"is you almost ready? chan's leaving soon- where is he?" jisung stumbled.

felix giggled.

"he's getting dressed in the bathroom. he's worried he's gonna be underdressed." felix replied.

jisung flopped onto the bed and sighed.

"yeah, he most likely is going to be but knowing chan, he'll also be underdressed. they can be underdressed together." jisung fake smiled.

felix just nodded as he sat back onto the bed.

after a few moments of the two boys waiting on their phones, minho walked shyly into the bedroom.

the two looked up and cooed.

"oh my god, min you look adorable!" felix awed.

but minho just stood there, covering his crotch with both of his hands.

"these pants are a bit tight though-"

"oh, trust me, chan won't care." jisung smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows at the boy standing. 

minho gasped and picked up a singular pillow from the ground and threw it at the boy.

"don't say that! y-you don't know what he wants-"

jisung just laughed.

"oh, min, i know more than what you could imagine." he winked.

minho's ears and cheeks were heating up at the boy's comments.

"stop it, ji. you're making him flustered." felix laughed.

"the both of you are such pains." minho groaned as he walked to the mirror in his room.

he sighed as he looked himself up and down.

"are you sure he-"

"don't even start with the doubting shit, minho. you're beautiful and you've managed to make some scary ass boy that has no emotions fall deep for you. so shut the fuck up." jisung said quickly, stopping minho's thoughts.

"he's right. i mean, i guess i did too- and so did jinnie. we're all just so good." felix bragged as he pretended to flick his nonexistent hair off his shoulders.

minho just laughed.

"yeah, yeah. do you know if he's on his way yet," minho sighed.

jisung took out his phone and looked at his life360 and saw that chan was in the car.

"yeah, he's coming. he'll be here in like- it says here eight minutes- no never mind, seven minutes." jisung hummed.

minho gulped and nodded as he looked at himself in the mirror again.

"you look good, min. i promise." felix spoke up as he got off the bed and stood behind the nervous boy.

minho bit his lip.

"do you think he'll like it?" minho asked hesitantly.

"he'd love it." felix smiled.

"thanks lixie..." minho whispered.

"six minutes-"

"alright- thank you sung." felix laughed.

"just doing god's work here." he scoffed.

minho laughed and sat down beside jisung as he stared at chan's moving profile picture on the map on his screen.

"do you think i should go out and wait or will he-"

"i think he's speeding... it just went from six minutes to four. zamn..." jisung snickered.

minho's eyebrows furrowed before he just rolled his eyes.

"ok, well-"

"and wait inside, he'll come to the door." jisung stated.

minho just nodded but was secretly giggling inside.

about three minutes passed and the door bell rang.

"oh my god, he's here! min, are you ready?!" felix suddenly squealed, getting up off the bed and holding minho's hands.

minho giggled.

"i think so... sung, am i ready?" minho asked nervously.

jisung wiped a pretend tear and nodded.

"you're ready, my beautiful, beautiful boy." he sniffled.

minho rolled his eyes.

"okay, i'm going now- do i go now?!" minho spoke, suddenly panicking.

"yes, go min before he rings-"

the doorbell rang again.

"whoops." felix laughed.

minho rushed down the hallways of his house and quickly put on his shoes before taking a deep breath and opening the door.

and there he was, standing in all of his glory.

"chan... hey." minho muttered, amazed by the boy.

chan smiled, his dimples on display.

"hey- woah, you look really nice, min. i- are you ready?" chan asked as he licked his lips.

minho blushed and nodded quickly.

"yeah- let's go?" minho said nervously.

chan just chuckled then nodded.

"yeah, come on."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after the longest drive minho had ever been on, they finally made it to their destination.

they were in the middle of the city.

chan quickly got out first and before minho knew it, chan ran across the car and opened his door for him.

minho couldn't help but laugh.

"aren't you the sweetest-"

"here, i got you these." chan cleared his throat as he pulled out a literal bouquet of flowers and a small cat plushie.

minho's eyes widened.

"oh- chan, thank you, oh my god. that's a whole bouquet- wait but i-i didn't get you anything though-"

"no, min, it's okay, really. just you being here is enough- sorry, does that sound cheesy-"

"you're actually so cute, chan." minho giggled as he took the flowers and plushie from the elder as he stepped out of the jeep.

"should we go in now?" chan asked.

"yeah..." minho smiled.

the two closely walked towards the entrance of this beautiful restaurant.

"oh my god- chan we aren't actually going in there- are we?!" minho gasped.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"why? what's wrong? do you not like-"

"i'm not dressed enough to be here, chan! i'll look like a crazy person stepping in there- in this!" minho whined.

chan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"seriously? you look incredible, min. i promise, if anyone has their eyes in you it would be because of how good you look. i swear." chan said, upping minho's ego.

minho blushed furiously.

"stop~ this isn't fair." minho huffed.

"come on." chan smirked.

they walked into the restaurant and were greeted by a young man, slightly older than them.

"hello, welcome to L'Amant Secret, do you have a reservation?" he asked politely.

chan nodded.

"yeah, um table for two under bang." chan spoke up, secretly wiping his hands on his pants nervously.

but minho noticed.

"alright. yep, right this way." the man said, stepping out from behind the counter and leading them to their table.

the restaurant was beautiful, minho didn't belong there.

as they were seated and given their menus, minho let out a 'woah' sound.

"chan, this is too much." minho scolded.

chan sat back and shrugged.

"the best deserve the best. aka, me." he winked.

minho scoffed out a laugh.

"just as ignorant as usual." minho said.

chan just smiled and took one of the drink menus to look at.

"what drink do you want? i'll order for you." chan spoke up, though not looking up from the menu.

minho rolled his eyes.

"don't you think they'll i.d both of us?" minho asked with a cocked eyebrow.

chan hummed.

"so you don't want any alcohol?" chan asked, stupidly.

minho shook his head.

"of course not." minho said, dumbfounded.

"whatever, just be boring then." chan tsked.

minho gasped.

"why're you being rude on our first date? keep this up if you never wanna go on another one." minho huffed.

chan looked up at minho and snickered.

"alright, i'm sorry. would you rather me compliment you the entire night?" chan asked.

minho pretended to think for a second before nodding.

"yeah, i would like that, actually." minho grinned.

chan just shrugged.

"whatever you say, pretty boy." chan said as he licked his lips.

minho's eyes widened as his face began to burn.

"d-don't-"

"i thought you said-"

"hey guys, are you ready to order your drinks yet?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the date went really well, they talked and joked and flirted for the entire three and a half hours they were at the restaurant for.

it was about eleven when chan drove into minho's street.

as he stopped the car, minho took a deep breath.

"thanks for tonight, chan. really, i enjoyed it so much." minho said happily as he looked to the side to see chan admiring him.

chan nodded.

"i had fun too. probably my favourite date i've been in by far." chan smirked as minho looked down at his lap, flustered.

"whatever. i should i probably go-"

"let me walk you to the door." chan immediately said, hurriedly getting out of the car after minho.

minho just giggled at the elder's actions.

"alright then. walk me to my door then."

chan nodded and took a hold of minho's hand and they walked up his small driveway.

seconds later, they made it to minho's front door.

he turned to face chan, their hands still interlocked.

"i had fun." minho whispered.

chan took a deep breath and looked down at their hands.

"minho... can i tell you something?"

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

HELLO BEAUTIFULS

sorry for the cliffhanger-
but i'm also not at the same time
i'm listening to 'Love' by Keyshia Cole right now😍😍
i love itttttt

omg and here is their outfits and minho cat plushie and bouquet~~
chan's fit

minho's fit

bouquet

cat plush

anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chapter
i love you all xxx
bye!! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
62K 889 84
"Hey everyone, this is my best friend Maddie. Maddie this is everyone." You wave and smile looking at the group of people gathered around talking. "M...
464K 13.4K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
39.1K 1.4K 14
┊ ❞ 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. ❞ ┊ ⇢ In which baji keisuke and (l/n) (y/n) found the...