My Innocent Husband [ON HOLD]

Από Mehersingh13

"Nothing could tame her anger." His smile was an exception. What happens if their happy world is flipped upsi... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

178 6 0
Από Mehersingh13

"You sure the company is gonna be fine right?"

"Park Jimin. If you do not want me to slap that ass in public, please board this plane right now." The woman in all black ordered, a little tired of her husband's constant questions about the company. 

Jimin held up his hands in surrender. "Alright, woman. Jeez, was just asking."

"I'll tell your hyungs that you doubt their ability to take care of the company for 2 weeks." Hea threatened.

"No! Jin hyung would kill me."

"Exactly!" She smiled innocently.

Jimin gasped, while taking his seat. "You want your cute husband to die?"

"If he doesn't enjoy this vacation, I'll kill him myself." Hea said matter of factly, leaning back in her chair with her black shades and a wine glass in her hand.

"Meanie." Jimin pouted.

Hea chuckled. "Just kidding, Baby. You know I love you." She kissed him on the cheek.

"So what are we gonna do this entire flight?" Jimin asked when the plane was in the air.

"Well. I have a lot of surprises for you. First one is in that bag."

Hea pointed to the table nearby and Jimin reached for the nicely designed giftbag with their company logo on it.

"Let me guess, there something unrelated to our company inside the company bag but you put it in there just to make me feel better?"

Hea clicked her tongue. "You overthink too fast but yes."

Jimin opened the bag and took a peak with a racing heart.

'Fucking anxiety, calm down.' He cursed mentally.

When he saw what it was, Jimin's eyes doubled in size as they turned to meet Hea's smirking face.

"Like?"

"Love!" Jimin exclaimed jumping to hug her.

"This is the series I wanted. Then the two fantasy standalones in my online shopping cart. New cover edition for that book we read in highschool! Best gift ever."

Hea laughed. This side of her husband, she loved to see.

The teenager side of him.

Mr. Park was hot and serious but when it was just the two of them, Hea needed her sweet innocent boy from highschool.

At work there was so much stress so at home she needed him to forget all about it and be him.

"So the first surprise is a success?"

"Definitely!" He cheered. "I'm gonna go read this one now." He smiled widely, his eyes disappearing.

"Okay, Love. Go ahead, I'm right here."

Jimin settled in his chair and began reading while Hea drank her wine looking out the window at the sight below them. 

A hour later, she felt something heavy on her shoulder and she looked to see Jimin.

The book already halfway done, parted on his lap and him sleeping away on her shoulder.

She chuckled, putting down her wine.

"Still looks innocent as ever." She muttered taking off his glasses and closing the book.

Not feeling sleepy, she refilled her glass and sipped on it until their destination.

~~

"Come on, Love. We can stare around later, let's go get checked in."

Hea placed her hand around Jimin's back and guided him to their suite while bodyguards followed with the luggage.

"So soft!" Jimin jumped on their bed.

Hea opened the curtains laughing. "Is it now? I bet I won't be able to wake you up in the morning?"

"Nope. I'll just sleep the entire vacation." He grinned.

"What if I tickle you awake?" She asked tying her hair, staring at him through the mirror.

"Nope."

"Hmm. Pull off the sheets?"

"Nope."

"Turn of the AC?"

"Nope."

Hea smirked turning around.

"Give you head?"

"No- wait WHAT?!"

She burst out laughing at his double take and wide eyes.

"You are seriously so unfiltered." He shook his head with pink cheeks.

"I know." She jumped on the bed with him.

"So where do you first want to go in Paris, Love?"

"Hmmm. Eiffel Tower?"

"Tonight?"

Jimin nodded.

"Alright then, it's a date." She winked, mischievously.

"You knew I'd say Eiffel Tower, didn't you?" Jimin squinted his eyes looking at her suspiciously.

"Me? When did I say that?" Hea looked away grinning.

Jimin gasped and jumped on her. "You knew! You already had a whole date planned out, didn't you!"

She looked up at him straddling her waist, staring down at her. "And what if I did?"

Jimin was suddenly at the bottom and Hea on top of him holding his hands against the headboard.

"And what if I did, Baby Boy?" She repeated, staring down at him.

"N-nothing. Absolutely fine... Yea. Nothing at all." He mumbled out.

"Hm. That's what I thought." She declared, smirking.

"You're just too predictable, Love." She leant over to his ear.

"Like right now...you want me to fuck you." She whispered seductively before biting his ear gently.

"Yes...please." Jimin breathed out.

"Hmmmm. Then that will ruin the surprise for tonight, Darling."

"Tease." Jimin whined as she released his hands and rolled over him, off the bed. 

"Haven't I always been one?" Hea said smoothly, before sashaying into the bathroom.

"Meanie." Her husband crossed his arms over his chest and sulked.

Before he could do anything else, his phone rang and it was a facetime from Jungkook and Taehyung.

The two males laughed at him immediately as they came on screen.

"Yo bro. Why are you pouting, I thought you were on vacation." Taehyung teased.

"Oh shut up. I just got left hard by my lovely wife who is a tease."

"Oooooo." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"She feels just because she's dominant she gets to do these things. Hmph!" Jimin ranted.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him, then at the back of him.

"I can, though." A voice came from behind Jimin.

His eyes widened and he turned to see Hea leaning on the door, one hand in her pants pocket and loosed hair.

"Oh shit." He immediately got red.

"You're such a submissive bro!" Taehyung teased him.

"Shut up, Tae." He said red as a tomato as Hea stalked towards him.

"Somebody getting ripped tonight! RIP to Jiminie!" Jungkook shouted over the phone.

Hea took a seat next to Jimin and leant over to collect the phone, her hand "accidentally" brushing Jimin's crotch area.

He gulped.

"Hey guys! How are you both doing?"

"We're fine. On our way from work!"

"That's nice. Did your Jin hyung call you guys?" She inquired.

"Yea he said the company's doing great so far. Your workers are lovely help."

Hea side eyed Jimin. "That's great Jimin...isn't it?"

"..."

"Jimin. I asked you a question." Hea repeated.

Jimin looked up and guys noticed how flushed his face was.

"Mm... Y-yea. That's g-great." He almost whimpered.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other suspiciously.

Hea just gave them an innocent smile.

"Anyways we're gonna go. I have some thing to do." Hea told them and bid them good bye.

Jimin stuttered out one and as soon as the call was cut, he moaned.

Turns out, Hea's hand disappeared during the call and somehow ended up in Jimin's pants.

"Good job keeping quiet, Love." Hea purred while Jimin panted.

"You are a very good boy." She whispered, speeding up her pace.

Jimin thanked her also enjoying the pleasure.

Not long after, Jimin came on her hands, and she smirked.

"Let's go get you cleaned up now, Baby Boy."

Jimin obeyed, allowing her to wrap his legs around her waist and walk to the bathroom.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

229K 8K 35
A normal life can turn upside down in a split second. A normal girl, with a not so normal family history, amidst a world she doesn't understand but...
4.5K 287 19
Y/n's daily routine was simple - eat, go to school, eat, go to work, sleep, repeat. But what happens when Park Jimin shows up and completely flips he...
17.3K 527 23
Everyone makes mistakes and makes decisions they'll regret sometimes. Though, it's not everyday that you can get a second chance. Most times, once yo...
30.9K 1.1K 34
Genre: Angst | Mafia!AU Members: Jungkook | You/Reader | Yoongi | Taehyung | Namjoon | Hoseok | Jin | Jimin | Summary: What if one day everything yo...