๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค

3.9K 181 97
By yungslimelifee

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

Najah came home from work and saw that Jeremiah was home. Once she got in the house she saw the house was decorated nicely and there was music playing from upstairs.

She had a smile on her face walking up the steps because of what Jeremiah had done for her.

Najah got to their room and twisted the door knob before pushing the door open. The bedroom was also decorated nicely but he wasn't on the bed so she went to their bathroom and opened the door to only be shocked at what she seen.

"What the fuck?" Najah's jaw dropped seeing Jeremiah and Asia in their bath tub taking a bubble bath together.

"E'najah- it ain't even- it's not what?" She asked cutting him off. She quickly took her coat and purse off before dragging Asia out the bathtub by her hair.

"You finna die hoe!" Najah spoke while punching her directly in her face. "Najah let me go."

Jeremiah got out the tub and put his robe on.

"Nah bitch you wanna fuck on my husband in my crib right? Imma show yo home wreckin' ass somthin."

"E'najah chill out bro."

"Jeremiah get the fuck offa me. I can't believe y'all weird asses really doing this to me right now."

Jeremiah swung on Najah causing her to stumble a little bit. She got up off the ground and started tussling with him.

"Go head Asia." He spoke while holding Najah's arms. Asia crawled put the bathing quickly before throwing her clothes back on so she could leave.

Najah tried her hardest to get out of his grip to get to Asia but she couldn't.

"Bitch I hate your triflin' ass!" She screamed while hitting him. "Hit me one more time E'najah."

"What you gone hit me back? You already did that so wassup? I'm not scared of your punk ass Jeremiah."

She knew he could definitely beat her but she wasn't scared to fight him. Najah was tired of him being so sneaky and distant with her. She really didn't understand why he moved her all the way here just to have an affair.

After Najah hit him again he swung back which turned into a whole fight. Najah fell on the ground and covered her face. Jeremiah stopped hitting her once he heard her crying.

"Get up E'najah."

"No"

"Ite" He stepped over her and left the bathroom. A few minutes later she got up and looked in the mirror. She had a busted lip and a bruised eye.

"Why would you move me all the way out here and marry me just to get back with your wife?"

"What?" He scrunched his face up. "I been knew you and Asia was married for months now. I didn't say anything because I trusted you to just be her friend because y'all work together. Then you just put your hands on me- I know I said I wanted to fight but you a bitch for actually hittin' me bro."

"Are you gonna answer me?"

"Ian know she was stationed here cs ian talk to her inna long ass time. I seen her at work one day n we started talkin' again. Ian come over here to be wit her E'najah det shit just happened randomly."

"You did all this for her- what about me? You've never did nothing nice like this for me Jeremiah."

"I wanna tell you but ion want you to get even more mad at me."

"You might as well just say it."

"All dis was fa you, she just pushed up on me cs I said you was at work. You came home earlier than I thought you would."

"So she knew it was for me and still didn't care?"

Jeremiah nodded then Najah stood there silently. Najah thought about what she was gonna do next but at the moment she was just lost for words.

"I'm sorry" Jeremiah spoke "Okay"

"You not mad?"

"It's whatever, I seem i'm not what you want so imma leave. It's no point in me being with you no more. The past few months you been acting so sneaky and this is why. I was really tryna make myself believe that you wouldn't do me like this."

"So what. We just done E'najah?"

"Iono what more you could possibly want. You already put your dick in somebody else. I probably been fuckin' you raw n you probably been fuckin' her raw too. But you single now so you can do whatever it is you wanna do."

Najah took her ring off and threw it at him before going to the closet to pack her things.

--

After work Najah, her two friends Sarai and Lori went to Asia's house. They were sitting in Najah's car waiting on Asia to get there.

"What you gone do when she get here friend?" Lori asked "Man i'm 38 hot i'll really do anything."

"These past few months I been in so much denial because stuff with me n Jeremiah was good so ian think he was really out here creepin. Since the second I met her I just knew somethin' was up with them."

"I shoulda just trusted my gut onnis shit. It probably woulda never came this far." She continued

"I'm sorry but letting another bitch enjoy what was for you is weird as hell. The nigga really gave her all your gifts and all, he's sick." Sarai shook her head.

"It was more like she assumed everything was for her but he just didn't know how to tell her it wasn't. I guess that's what happens when you fuckin' with two people at once." Najah sighed

"He put his hands on you friend. What we wanna do about that?"

"My people can handle him, ian too pressed over that right now."

"There she go!" Lori pointed

Najah hopped out the car approaching her from behind. She felt weak for sneaking her but she deserved it.

"Ouch!" Asia dragged out feeling Najah hit her in her face. "You thought dis shit was over?"

This time Asia fought back and gave Najah a run for her money but Najah was still winning. Eventually Najah got on top of her and banged her head on the ground.

"Get off me!" Asia screamed "No bitch I hate you! I'm finna kill you!"

"E'najah get up I hear the police. I told you this neighborhood was too nice for you to be acting like this!" Lori spoke trying to make her get up.

"Lori your scary ass." Sarai laughed "I do hear the police tho, we needa leave." She added getting serious.

The sirens got closer to them but that didn't stop them from fighting. Asia rolled on top of her but Najah's friends were gonna let that happen so Sarai pushed them over.

"Hey!" A police officer spoke running up to them.

Two officers broke up the fight and split them up.

"She was waiting on me to get home and when I got out the car she just attacked me!" Asia yelled

"Bitch nobody attacked you shut the fuck up!" Najah rolled her eyes. "Is that true ma'am?"

"Sir... ask her about when she was at my house yesterday in the bathtub with my husband."

"Did you attack her yesterday or no ma'am?"

"No I didn't attack her we just had a fair fight."

"Yes she did she doesn't even live nearby me. Please take her to jail!"

"Lady be quiet." The other officer spoke trying to get Asia to be quiet. "Did she attack her?" He asked Sarai and Lori. "No, they just fought nobody was attacked." Lori responded

"Ma'am would you like to press charges?"

"YES! I feel threatened at my own home." Asia responded being dramatic.

"We'll have to take you in for assault and trespassing." He spoke causing Najah to smack her lips.

--

"Fuck was you thinkin' bro?" Jeremiah asked opening the car door for Najah. She got in the car and slammed the door not responding to him.

He got in and looked at her. "We no talkin' now?"

"It's nun to say. Everything you do got me goin' crazy Jeremiah. This is exactly why I don't get myself involved with niggas." Najah responded as she broke down crying.

"I understand I fucked up but you can't just go to peoples house n do shit like det."

"I'll burn that bitch down with her on the inside, fuck her and her house."

Asia dropped the charges against Najah because Jeremiah talk her out of it. She had to spend a few days there because it was the weekend.

"I'm so done with you man I swear I am."

"We not over til I say we is. You done lost yo fuckin' mind E'najah."

"Stop talking to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.1K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
181K 8.6K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
442K 12.5K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"