The Mad Bounty Hunter of Remn...

Por User456as

When a young Ex-Gang lord was betrayed by his own blood is suddenly transported Remnant to start again... or... Más

Chapter 1: New Line of Work
Chapter 2: Talking it Through
Chapter 3: Me?
Chapter4: The Hunt continues
Chapter 5: Sea Problem
Chapter 6: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 7: Snow Day
Chapter 8: Transport
Chapter 9: Scout
Chapter 10: Motion
Chapter 11: Mentor
Chapter 12: A Regular Day
Chapter 13: Confrontation
Chapter 14: A Friendly Meeting
Chapter 15: Talk
Chapter 16: Hostage
Chapter 17: Corrupt
Chapter 18: Heists
Chapter 19: The Showdown
Chapter 20: The Seeker
Chapter 21: The Air Ship
Chapter 22: Travel
Chapter 23: Again?
Chapter 24: Trouble
Chapter 25: Massacre
Chapter 26: Another Day, Another Memory
Chapter 27: Old Man's Deal
Chapter 28: Meeting
Chapter 29: Gone Wrong
Chapter 30: Discipline
Chapter 31: Unlikely Evening
Chapter 32: Origins
Chapter 33: More Truths
Chapter 34: Who's Side Are You On?
Chapter 35: Finding the Train to Hell
Chapter 36: Found the Train to Hell!
Chapter 37: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 39: Lesson Learned
Chapter 40: Beacon Days
Chapter 41: Beacon Days Pt.2
Chapter 42: The Fall of Beacon
Update!

Chapter 38: Lesson Taught...

788 18 9
Por User456as

"So Ozpin let you go? That's surprising but if what you say is true then that could prove difficult for you in the long run." Traya said as she prepared herself some tea as Hector paced back and forth near the fireplace.

"After the Vytal Festival where do we go? I mean if it's bad then I gotta move all these."

Hector said while pointing at his collection before Traya said.
"I have various safe houses in Mistral that can keep us hidden for a while but not forever. If I were you I'd start packing."

"Say less." Hector said as he went to his little armory room. It was a shame really, Hector liked this suite since it was literally the nicest thing he owned which did cost him millions but eh if there's one thing his childhood taught him was this:

Prepare for anything and be willing to change to get ahead and the advantage over everyone. It didn't matter what is was, either change or die.

Hector then packed several bullet casings in a large black plastic case along with a dozen grenades in a steel lined case that was filled with hay and soft but firm cushioning so that the grenades wouldn't accidentally went off.

Hector then thought about another thing he had completely forgotten about: Adam Taurus, without a doubt the biggest hater of all humans.

Adam was no doubt being held back by Cinder but then again there was a big chance he would run into him during or at the end of the Vytal Festival.

After packing up the essentials he then went to his room to pack his clothes. As Hector put his clothes up he happened upon his old black hoodie and shoes when he first popped in this world.

It made him feel nostalgic as he held them up and looked at some of the tears and stains he could never get rid of. He then found his all white outfit he wore in Atlas alongside the plastic parts that covered most of his visor and had the black painted smile, he also remembered when he basically made Winter a fool... those were good times.

Then there was the old sleeveless duster he wore during his job at Vacuo. He then remembered about Henry, Anthony, Jamison, Lindholm, and the twins who worked with him. It was nice working with them since he did learn a thing or two from them. He still remembered Henry's big grin has he carted off his share of the gold.

Then there he found something on the ground he had completely forgotten, a fragment of his past that he had shoved in the back of his mind since showing up in Remnant... it was a picture of him and his grandma, before she disappeared, before everything went bad to hell.

Hector stood up staring at the picture. He continued to stare at it, seemingly remembering all the good times they had together and looked in the mirror and then a tear fell.

Was it anger? Pain? Hate? Or dread? Perhaps it was all four. He heard his grandmother's voice echo behind his head saying:

Life is beautiful. It is precious. And it must be protected.

Hector then fell on his knees trying to make himself forget about those words. If she had seem him, she would've no doubt disowned him, she would've hated him, she would've been disgusted for what he became.

'It's not my fault.' Hector told himself over and over trying to put reasons behind his actions.
'They did this to me.' Hector thought to himself repeatedly before hearing a knock at the door.

"Hector? Is everything alright." Traya asked which Hector jumped up and took a moment to recollect himself. Taking a deep breath Hector replied,

"Y-Yes, just got alot of things to pack."

"Very well. When you're done meet me in the living room." Traya replied before leaving. Hector looked at the picture one last time before putting it at the very bottom of his luggage.

After Traya walked away she was trying to piece together what happened when he was in his room. She was in the kitchen drinking her tea before a sudden wave of emotions hit her, mostly hate, anger, pain and hate.

If Traya could describe it, it was like a sharp sting that hit her back. It was cold yet left a light burning feeling. Whatever it was she knew there was one person who could project such emotions: Hector.

She quickly walked towards his room and knocked on the door. But when asked if he was okay he simply stated he had alot to pack. Lies, Traya knew. However she wouldn't ask him upfront but rather share her story as he has shared his for there were similarities between them.

A few minutes later...

"I'm done packing my clothes but I'm not leaving my trophies!" Hector shouted as he left his room before Traya said.

"Hector, come here."

"Wait let me-"

"Now."

"Okay!" Hector said before quickly walking to the living room to find Traya sitting in a mediating position. Hector then stood next to her and asked.

"What's up?"

Traya simply motioned Hector to sit in front of her which Hector promptly sat down before asking.

"So you want me to meditate?"

"No, I want to take this time to tell you my story as you've told me yours. As you know there much to learn from others despite whether you like them or not."

Hector merely stayed quiet but nodded in response waiting to hear about Traya's accession into She Who Wields Three.

"It started nearly 65 years ago. I was child only around 10 years old when my training just begun. My father was a weaponsmith but he also knew how to wield a blade." Traya said which Hector asked.

"And your mom?"

"She was the baker in our town but could also knew her way around a blade. It was a quiet town in Vale amongst the mountains, away from most Grimm and bandits. When I was a young girl the Huntsmen Academys had just opened its doors to the world. The thought of becoming a Huntress was my set goal, the thought of becoming the protector of the weak and the slayer of evil appeased to me... so naive but I guess that's the benefit of being a child. To be unaware of the cruelties of reality."

Traya said as if remembering the little girl she once was. The passionate and full of hope for the future, shaking those thoughts away Traya then continued.

"My father was supportive of the idea but my mother was skeptical but she said if I wanted to become a Huntress but my father was able to convince her. It was around my 16 birthday when I discovered my semblance: Third Hand.

It allowed me to use telekinesis on three objects of my choosing. However the heavier the object the more concentrated I had to be but I used it to wield another sword.

Before enrolling in Beacon I trained extensively in swordsmanship and meditation since my semblance required concentration to use. My father and mother were proud of their little girl who was just a year away from being able to apply to that prestigious school of heros."

"They sound nice." Hector replied but even deep down the Mad Bounty Hunter he was a bit jealous of those people with loving parents for obvious reasons.

"Yes but as you are well aware life always has a thing for turning good things bad because... our village was attacked by bandits. And... I lost everything." Traya said with her voice slightly shaken as if remembering it.

"I fought alongside my parents and the other villagers who could but they were too much. There was just so many of them. Our village had so little conflict that many of our guards slowed down or stopped their training entirely. That was our first mistake, complacency. Don't ever stop training Hector, becoming complacent will lead to your downfall." Traya said warning Hector who nodded in response.

Hector understood that perfectly. When he just started having to wear a respirator at all times his father would a sometimes hold the plastic tube down to cut the air circulation whenever he didn't want to help cook or do runs for him. Which in turn led to him to making his other gas mask which was a improvement.

"During the fighting... I saw... well you more than likely know what I lost that day." Traya said quiet yet saddened tone.

"I lost more than my parents that day. I lost my friends, my home and even my eyes that day. The bandit who had gotten the better of me left me thinking I would die to the Grimm or that I wouldn't survive on my own. I was alone for nearly six months in that destroyed village." Traya said. Hector noted that she was taking a moment or two to tell her story.

Traya nearly never took a moment to say what was on her mind. If she wanted to say something she would say it and would be confident in her response but this showed that merely remembering that part if her life made Traya stop and recollect herself.

Hector didn't blame her. Memories like those only reminded them of all the ways they've failed.

"Once there was only smoke I laid there alone, scared and afraid. I tried calling out to anyone left but none answered. I do not know how long I laid there but eventually after what felt like days I recollected my thoughts and focused. Using my aura which I used to feel the world around me, not much but it was a subtle difference."

Traya said before taking a sip of tea. She looked down at the cup and said,

"As I've said before I was there for six months alone and in those six months I thought back in everything that had led up to that point and reflected on that. Meditation and reflection became a daily occurrence for extended periods of time which I came to draw wisdom from.

I came to realize that moving on from the deaths of those who I held dear is to accept their life for what is was. The people I knew lived their life. It may not have been deserved or they may have left this world too early but in time, time spent grieving and time spent healing you may once again live your life stronger than before." Traya said but a questioned lingered in Hector's mind:

What if their deaths left a mark that couldn't be healed? What if their marks on a person in a constant state of grieve and pain? What then? What if their death left marks that constantly reminded the person of their failures?

"Stronger in mind. Stronger in body and stronger in soul. That is the reward of death. You will receive the gift of cherishing the times you've spent with them aswell as humbly accept the lessons that come.
With death comes wisdom but only if you are able to see past the pain that comes with death.
Yes there were days and weeks where I wanted nothing more than to find those responsible for my misery and pain but I asked myself: What good will it serve? Their deaths will not bring back my village, my friends or my parents. A waste of time and energy."

"W-Why? Why did you let them go? Even when you were capable of looking after yourself why didn't you go after them? Yes it wouldn't have brought them back but how can you live on knowing that they were alive?" Hector asked.

To him it was something completely foreign. Whenever someone wronged him, Hector answered back with full intent on making said person feel his pain if not more.

"Like I said, it's a waste if time and energy. It is a subject you have yet to grasp. Even in the slightest you still can't imagine going a day without having to have the last word let alone not going after them for wronging you."

Traya responded which Hector wasn't too happy with the response but knew she was right to a extent since he always was petty.

"After that chapter in my life ended I went town to town becoming a mercenary mostly bodyguarding, escorting or clearing out Grimm. Many of course doubted me since I was blind but I showed them otherwise. I didn't respond, shout, or yell. I let my actions and skill with the blade speak for me and best believe that they didn't say much after they saw me take down entire groups of Grimm down singlehandedly."

"And how long did that last?" Hector asked which she then replied,

"Only a few months until I applied at Beacon Academy. I was accepted and with the towns mayors as a reference for my work I was of course accepted." Traya replied.

"And you were amongst the best of the best. All while Ozpin watched you with great interest." Hector said with a mix of a cheerful/sarcastic tone.

"Yes... that he did. I didn't notice at the time but he always seemed to be... there. But in time when I was on my last year of Beacon Academy he called to me to his tower. Then he asked the question that would lead so many their deaths:

What is your favorite fairytale?"

Traya would then go on to explain what Hector had heard Traya explain to him before. The previous and the current Maidens and how she broke her agreement with Ozpin about staying in the crater in Atlas.

Traya had told him about her past further so that Hector could let go some of the pain constantly eating at him away at him.

But there was something blocking Hector from moving on. Hector had suffered more than anyone his age should and was a walking wound that showed years of abuse and neglect that would not be easily forgotten.

Hector on the other hand gained more respect for Traya. She was broken but still persevered through the pain and loss and despite the loss of her sight she became the bestswordswoman in Remnant. But he still didn't understand why Traya would let the bandits go.

They destroyed her home and killed her family. And yet she didn't try to kill them when she was more than capable of doing it?

Hector merely thought it was just personal preference.

LINEBREAK

Hector then went to get prepared to scout out any White Fang hideouts to see if they were getting new numbers and if they did then he would thin them before they could cause any real damage.

He wore what he wore before heading out around ten at night. However Traya warned him to be extra cautious as she felt another presence similar to his but the emotion that stuck out was anger and hatred.

Neo had given him the location if various White Fang hideouts after Roman was captured since Cinder had put her in charge of distributing what remained of weapons and dust.

As Hector used his gravity boots to quietly walk on the walls to go on the ceiling he saw a few grunts sitting on some crates or guarding the entrance which was a big chance for Hector to kill them and destroy their supply.

'Easy pickings.'

Hector thought in sinister tone in his head as he looked down at the grunts through the ceiling windows that were opened. But unknown to Hector just behind him the leader of the Vale branch of the White Fang who sneakily hopped onto the roof.

Without hesitation Hector was kicked behind the back and onto the floor while his air boosters barely broke his fall.

Hector looked up to see a red blade coming towards him which he propelled himself back and saw who it was... Adam Taurus.

"Hello there Bounty Hunter."

"...Adam Taurus..."

Author's Note: I was going to post this like three days ago but my phone freaking crashed and basically left me with ONE FUCKEN PARAGRAPH... so sorry for being so late to post.

Also quick question: Do yall like Harry Potter and if you do. And Would you like my OC Hector in the Wizarding world?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.2K 236 10
(Completed) A cowboy finds himself thrown into a new world, one with powers and monsters unlike any he's seen before. The monsters he meets are more...
4.9K 186 15
After the fall of Beacon Academy and the death of the Fall Maiden who Hector killed himself, he has decided to do something neither side has consider...
70.7K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...
13.5K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...