My boyfriend has super powers...

Oleh Kazuyuuki95

Author Name: Ais Muen/艾斯沐恩 Category: Danmei novel Status: 78 chapter (Finished) Introducing: Luo Xiangbei fe... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 + Link
Chapter 73 [End]
Chapter 74 Extra 1
Chapter 75 Extra 2
Chapter 76 Extra 3
Chapter 77 Extra 4
Chapter 78 Extra 5

Chapter 31

540 14 0
Oleh Kazuyuuki95

The driver's behavior was a bit exaggerated. It was obvious that he was overly nervous. Su Yinan did not want his driver to be frightened, so he reminded: "obey the traffic rules."

He has already calculated the time. The speed limit on this road is 80. The map shows that the road is clear. As long as he follows this speed, he can reach the institute on time without running a red light.

"Master, are you sure you can make it in time?" The driver took a deep breath.

"Um."

Probably because of Su Yinan's protection, the driver finally calmed down and stopped driving randomly.

Su Yinan then found a comfortable position, palmed his hands, and a blue envelope appeared in his hand.

It was a love letter written to him by Luo Xiangbei.

Originally, I wanted to save it until I got home, but after arriving at the institute, I might not be able to move freely for several hours. Su Yinan really couldn't bear it for that long.

Carefully opening the envelope, the faint scent of paper hit her face, and Su Yinan unfolded the white letter paper.

Luo Xiangbei's handwriting is not very beautiful, but it can be seen that he writes very carefully every stroke:

To my dearest boyfriend Su Yinan:

I have never written a love letter, and I don’t know what other people’s love letters are like. I can only write down what I want to say to you most.

You said you don’t have anything you want to do, so I want to accompany you to find what you want to do, something that makes you care, be interested, and be happy.

If you can’t find it, let me be the thing that makes you happy. I can’t give you the best, I can only give you myself.

After all, I'm popular with everyone and I'm handsome, so you should be very satisfied, right?

I like you the most, Luo Xiangbei

Holding the letter tightly to his chest, Su Yinan fiercely covered his face with his hands. He was glad that he had taken the medicine, because at this moment, his face turned red rarely.

Did Luo Xiangbei know that when he wrote this in his love letter, he would not only take it seriously but also think too much about it?

——

After returning home, Luo Xiangbei took out the small dinosaur doll that Su Yinan had caught for him today from his backpack, fell back with the doll in his arms, and lay on the bed.

We did a lot of things with Su Yinan today, ate cake, drank milk tea, played games... and watched a movie.

Ahem, well, I just watched a movie.

Recalling the scene in the cinema, Luo Xiangbei covered his face with a doll.

The way Su Yinan kissed him was something he had never seen before, with a certain emotion, no longer lifeless.

There was a light called desire in his eyes, and his deep pupils seemed to suck people in, making him a hundred times more charming than usual.

Is this what Su Yinan was like?

Sure enough, his usual cold and lonely feeling was probably due to illness.

Because I can't have contact with other people.

Luo Xiangbei thought, slid open his phone, and searched for diseases that should not be touched. Most of them were different from Su Yinan's situation.

Maybe a very rare condition?

After searching for a long time and finding no results, Luo Xiangbei threw down his phone in frustration, hugged the little dinosaur and kneaded it for a while. He picked up the phone again and sent a WeChat message to Su Yinan.

Heading North: Are you home yet?

However, this WeChat message received no reply.

After more than 20 minutes, Luo Xiangbei couldn't help but call Su Yinan.

However, the phone rang for a long time and no one answered.

Luo Xiangbei was a little worried. He looked at Su Yinan's name on his phone and dialed again.

Finally, on the third call, the phone was picked up.

Luo Xiangbei opened his mouth and asked eagerly: "Su Yinan, were you busy just now?"

"Sorry, is this Master Luo Xiangbei Luo?" There was a middle-aged man's voice on the other end of the phone.

"I'm Luo Xiangbei, who are you?" My name is Young Master Su Yinan. He must be from Su Yinan's family.

The tone of the other party was very calm and polite: "I am the young master's housekeeper. My surname is Fang. The young master has something to do and it is not convenient for him to answer the phone. He told me that if you call, I will be responsible for conveying the call."

Luo Xiangbei held the little dinosaur's hand tightly and loosened it slightly: "That's it. Actually, it's nothing. I just wanted to ask if he got home safely."

"Thank you, Master Luo, for your concern. The young master has arrived home safely."

"Well, just call me Luo Xiangbei." Luo Xiangbei was a little uncomfortable with being called young master: "It'll be good if he gets home safely. I'm already home too. Could you please tell him that he'll get back to me when he's done with his work?" Just a message."

"Okay, I will definitely convey it to you."

"Thank you."

Just when Luo Xiangbei was about to hang up the phone, there was a loud booming sound on the other end of the phone.

The sound was like some kind of violent explosion, and Luo Xiangbei on the other end of the phone felt his eardrums numb.

There were faint panicked shouts from several people. Luo Xiangbei couldn't quite hear what they were saying. He only heard words like "lock up" and "isolate".

"What's wrong?!" Luo Xiangbei's first reaction was that something happened at Su Yinan's house.

It took several seconds for Butler Fang's voice to reach him. His tone did not change, but Luo Xiangbei noticed that his breathing became heavier: "Master Luo, please don't worry. We are moving some large furniture at home. The person who was moving things just now accidentally dropped the furniture.”

"That's it. That doesn't matter, right?"

"It doesn't matter, no one was hurt."

"Ah, that's good."

After politely saying goodbye to the housekeeper, Luo Xiangbei hung up the phone and fell into deep thought while holding the phone.

The sound just now didn't sound like the sound of furniture falling.

Did Butler Fang lie? But why did he lie to himself?

Is it inconvenient to tell him or...

Could it be that something happened to Su Yinan? But Butler Fang's attitude didn't show how anxious he was.

Luo Xiangbei suddenly felt confused and grabbed his hair twice with his hands. He tried hard not to think too much.

Maybe it was some kind of furniture that I had never seen before, and it just made this sound when it fell.

Looking at the phone whose screen had gone dark, Luo Xiangbei just hoped that Su Yinan could finish his work and contact him as soon as possible.

——

When Su Yinan opened his eyes, he found himself naked on the medical bed in the laboratory. The doctor and several of his researchers were doing a full body examination on him.

"Master, do you feel anything abnormal in your body?" Seeing Su Yinan wake up, the doctor asked immediately.

Su Yinan carefully checked her body: "I can't hear in my left ear, my right arm is weak, and I have pain in many parts of my body."

His tone was calm, as if he was talking about someone else.

The doctor glanced at the instrument inserted into Su Yinan's body, which showed that the pain level had reached level III.

This level of continuous pain would be intolerable to most people without the use of drugs or anesthesia, but Su Yinan didn't show any expression on his face.

Should we say that the young master's body is indeed different from ordinary people, or should we lament that the young master is particularly tolerant? The doctor and Su Yinan have been in contact for so many years, but there is no definite answer.

Superpowers are so special that they can't find more experimental samples.

While observing the data, the doctor said: "These are all normal phenomena. Various values ​​show that the side effects of the drug have intensified this time. Master, you entered the energy state 10 minutes after you fell into coma, which is 5 minutes earlier than before. .”

"The time for the drug to expire has also been advanced." The scene before coma flashed through Su Yinan's mind. He had already calculated the time. According to the previous experiment, it should be five minutes before he completely fainted, but this time Once, energy turmoil almost broke out outside the laboratory.

Without the special metal walls in the laboratory to block the isolation, I'm afraid the entire institute would be destroyed.

"Is anyone hurt?"

The doctor knew that Su Yinan was asking about his energy levels after he fell into coma: "No, everyone has put on protective clothing in advance, and the institute has also made preparations for emergencies."

"Um."

"But there is also bad news." The doctor took out a tablet computer and compared the data on the instrument: "The young master may have developed drug resistance in his body."

"This is my second time taking medicine." Su Yinan looked at the doctor, seemingly dissatisfied with this conclusion.

"Master, you have a special constitution. We are still in the experimental stage of this drug, and it has only been one day since your last test. The interval is too short." The doctor closed the tablet and looked at it solemnly. Looking at Su Yinan, he said: "Master, I hope you won't take this medicine in a short time. There are too many uncertainties in it. We need to adjust the medicine based on these two uses."

Seeing Su Yinan lowering his head like an ordinary high school student who didn't listen to advice, the doctor realized that no matter how powerful he was and how calm he was in trouble, their young master was still just an 18-year-old boy.

The doctor changed his mind and said, "Master, you don't want to lose control of the medicine and cause any harm to the people around you, right?"

Su Yinan then looked back at him seriously and said, "Yeah."

The monitoring of the body soon ended, and the doctor left the room to sort out the data.

The researcher on the side gave Su Yinan a nutritional injection and put his clothes beside the bed: "Master, the doctor said that you need more rest and it is best not to use your abilities in a short period of time. Do you need to inform the driver to pick you up home? ?”

Su Yinan didn't answer him, just sat up and asked, "What time is it?" while getting dressed.

The researcher replied: "3:18 p.m."

"3 o'clock?" Su Yinan paused.

"Yes, Master, you have been sleeping all day."

Is it October 5th now?

Su Yinan quickly stretched out her hand, "Mobile phone."

The researcher immediately handed over Su Yinan's mobile phone.

As soon as Su Yinan opened his phone, he saw several WeChat messages from Luo Xiangbei. He opened the call history, which showed several calls made by Luo Xiangbei yesterday.

——

When Luo Xiangbei received the call from Su Yinan, he was lying on his desk, flipping through an English book out of boredom.

When he saw Su Yinan's call, he immediately became energetic.

"Su Yinan, you are finally done!" Luo Xiangbei let out a long sigh of relief.

He has been waiting for news from Su Yinan since he hung up the phone yesterday.

"Um."

"Nothing happened at home, right? When I called you yesterday, Butler Fang answered the phone. I heard a loud noise on the phone." Luo Xiangbei asked tentatively.

"It's okay, someone is moving things."

As Butler Fang said before, it should be nothing.

"It's okay."

Luo Xiangbei felt relieved. Thinking of the appointment he had made with Su Yinan yesterday, he asked, "Then do you have anything else to do next?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

169K 6.4K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...
1.5M 129K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
44.2K 1.6K 82
NOT MY STORY I just translated this because I don't see anyone doing it so. Also, i might have change some words to make it more understandable becau...
17.1K 240 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...