Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XXXII | Feelings

1.7K 87 36
By mylovestays

24.09.23
1,546 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i find this chapter so cute 😅

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

a few weeks have passed since chan was harassed.

throughout the weeks that had gone too quickly, minho and chan had grown to be very fond of each other.

it was like they were dating by the way they acted around each other, not only alone but with the others as well...

even at school.

everyone could tell that minho had fallen deep, and had been for a while.

everyone but chan.

minho had began complaining any moment he could to felix or jisung about the older boy.

he'd start doubting chan and thinking that the elder didn't have any intentions with him but to lead him on as some sort of sick joke.

but everytime, the two boys would always deny.

so, gathering more and more courage, minho would keep trying.

and even after all the hints and flirting minho had given chan, chan still didn't understand.

but, that didn't mean he didn't have feelings.

rushing into the house, pacing around the room as the other two followed him with unamused looks on their faces.

"i can't be gay! i-it's just not me like-"

"you seriously need to calm down, chan. it's seriously not that bad." jisung whined as he flopped down onto one of the couches in chan's lounge room, changbin following after him.

chan just continued to pace around the lounge room, his hands tugging at his blond hair.

"exactly. chan, just stop and think about minho for a second. are you leading him on?" changbin spoke up.

chan stopped and thought for a moment.

"that's not fair-"

"it's perfectly fair, chan. if you continue to invalidate or dismiss your feelings then that's not fair to minho." changbin said sternly.

he didn't care if he was being harsh, chan needed to understand.

"he's right, chan. you've made out with him, you've held hands, you've gone on a date, you're always hanging around him, you take care of him- he takes care of you. chan, if that's not love then i don't know what is." jisung continued.

"l-love..?" chan stuttered out, his eyes wide at the younger's comment.

jisung nodded.

"yes, chan. while you're doing all of that, it takes a toll on minho as well. you can't just do all of that then go and say you're straight-"

"but-"

"no 'buts', chan! you can't just lead him on just because you aren't happy with the way you are! you're somewhat gay whether you like it or not, chan." changbin exclaimed.

chan just groaned into his hands and shook his head.

"jesus christ..." chan mumbled.

jisung suddenly got an idea.

he smirked.

"chan, promise to be honest with me, okay?" jisung suddenly asked.

the two boys looked over at the youngest and chan nodded hesitantly.

"okay..?" he gulped.

"would you fuck him? or- would you let him fuck you? although that's like- highly unlikely. but would you like to see him naked?" jisung asked, his facial expression serious.

the two looked at him shocked.

chan could feel his face heating up.

"w-what?- jisung!" chan gasped.

changbin just started laughing.

"i mean- chan, would you?" changbin continued instead of jisung.

"what the fuck-"

"answer the question, chan." jisung grinned.

chan groaned and turned around so he back was facing the other two boys.

"fine- yes... i-i would. okay? does that make you feel better?" chan grunted.

he turned around and was met with two wide smiles.

chan sighed.

"it's settled then. you have a crush on minho." changbin shrugged.

chan rolled his eyes.

jisung squealed and stood up.

"that's so cute! but, chan i swear to god, if you fucking cheat on him, hurt him, force him to do anything! i'll fucking kill you with my bare fucking hands! got that?!" jisung said with a glare.

chan furrowed his eyebrows and looked at changbin.

"did he do this to you too?" chan scoffed.

changbin just laughed.

"nope."

"what the fuck, jisung?!" chan complained.

jisung backed away from the elder and crossed his arms.

"what? i actually trust him with felix and he's never cheated on someone before. but you- hell fucking no. minho is fragile." jisung huffed.

chan just rolled his eyes and walked over to lean against a wall.

"so what now? what am i?" chan sighed.

jisung say back down and the two just looked chan up and down.

"well, since you dated that haneul girl, that means you're surely not fully gay... i think you might be bisexual. what do you think, sung?" changbin suddenly revealed.

jisung agreed.

chan just stood in thought, thinking about the thought of being bisexual.

he just nodded.

"yes? what does that nod mean?" changbin chuckled.

chan smiled and stood up straight.

"i guess i can deal with that." chan mumbled.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"right. so, now, when are you gonna ask out the poor boy?" jisung asked.

chan's eyes widened.

"what?" he asked, louder than he expected him to sound.

the two laughed.

"he's been waiting for weeks now, chan. you gotta step up your game now." changbin stated.

chan started getting nervous.

"w-well what do i ask him?! how do i ask him?! what does he like?! holy shit- this is hard-"

"chan. you've asked out so many girls before. this isn't any different. why're you so nervous- oh." jisung stopped and smirked at changbin who was smirking back at him.

"yeah, exactly! 'oh'! you have to help me, ji! you know like- everything about him!" chan whined.

jisung scoffed.

"you should know a lot about him as well. you are always around him nowadays." jisung replied.

chan walked over to jisung and kneeled in front of him.

"jisung, please! i'll pay you- just please tell me what to do!" chan begged.

meanwhile changbin was snickering in the background, taking a sneaky photo of the boy on his knees.

"ugh. fine, just get up. you fucking weirdo." jisung groaned.

chan immediately stood up and looked at the boy with expectant eyes.

"ok, so. he loves going to restaurants because he never got to go to any fancy places when he was younger because of his family's financial problems. he loves pudding, so find a place where they serve pudding as a dessert. um, i would say he likes bouquets with baby's breath and any big flowers but since he literally works on flowers everyday, i doubt he'd want those. but he does like cat plushies. that's all i can think of right now." jisung said, still thinking even after he finished he talking.

chan's eyes widened.

"jesus- thank you so much, jisung!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

skip a few days, it was a thursday morning when chan gathered the courage to finally asked the younger boy out.

he was standing, leaning against one of the lockers near minho's waiting for the boy to walk over and get out all of his things.

that's when chan would make his move.

he can't remember being this nervous when asking out anyone else.

he wasn't even nervous about asking haneul out.

they were just casually fucking and then he asked her to be his girlfriend and she agreed.

but for minho he's planning to take him out on a dinner date.

a very fancy dinner date-

hopefully.

stuck in his thoughts, he didn't realise minho had walked up to his locker already.

shaking himself out of his head, he took a few deep breaths and encouraging words before finally walking up to minho.

he couldn't see the boy since the locker had covered his face but he leaned against the locker beside minho's and waited for him to close his own locker.

after what felt like ages of awkward waiting and regret, minho finally closed his locker but chan scared the shit out of him.

"jesus christ, chan! what are you doing?!" minho gasped as he held his heart.

chan's eyes widened as he stood up straight.

"oh- god, sorry, i didn't mean to scare you or anything-"

minho scoffed out a laugh and looked back before looking at chan again.

"is there anything you wanted? i'm in a bit of a rush-"

at that, chan started panicking.

"go out with me." he blurted out.

minho just looked at him with wide eyes.

"what?" he asked, letting out a confused breathy laugh.

"go on a date with me... please?" chan gulped.

minho could feel his ears start to heat up.

"o-oh... um- yeah, okay... w-when?" minho stuttered nervously.

"tomorrow night? i'll pick you up at seven- wear something nice." chan smiled widely.

minho giggled and nodded.

"o-ok... i'll see you later then?" minho asked.

chan nodded.

"yeah... bye, min. have a good day." chan said happily, an uncontrollable smile painted on his face.

minho nodded and bid his goodbye to the elder before hurrying away.

as soon as minho left chan's sight, he let out a huge breath he didn't even know he was holding.

he looked down at his feet and couldn't contain his smile as he bit his bottom lip.

"i did it..."

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifuls!!!!

i hope you love this chapter because it was so fun to write
lolzzz

anyway, date chapter next!!
i'll see you guys then,
bye🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.5K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
374K 11.7K 65
[Dramione] Hermione Granger cannot wait to start her first year at Hogwarts and, when she meets Draco Malfoy on the express train, she's even more ce...
62.1K 1.6K 28
(UNDER EDITING) ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
61.9K 889 84
"Hey everyone, this is my best friend Maddie. Maddie this is everyone." You wave and smile looking at the group of people gathered around talking. "M...