The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

53

1K 51 6
By RivkaKwon

"Is everyone ready?" A man wearing his usual red chang shan-like clothes said into his mic as he monitored everything that was currently happening around the restaurant through the many screens in front of him. He could see the two Haitanis serving visitors food to the customers like a pro. They are wearing white dress shirts and black pants, unlike the usual colourful get-up. Their hair are now both black from wearing a wig so that others won't suspect or know who truly they are. They smile elegantly as if they were delighted to serve their customers their orders.

"Didn't know that you two had it in you." Koko amusingly said to the two, earning him a smirk from the brothers'.

"Well, we all know from the start how charming I am." Ran discretely said as he heard Koko's comment from his earpiece.

Rindou on the other hand just give his brother a side glance and sighs afterwards.

"Yeah, you could be a part-time server at one of my restaurants, salary's negotiable." The white-haired man said as his eyes lingered on the screens in front of him. Making some nonsense conversation during the mission made the said man calm. The people at the end of the line knew it so they always play along if Koko started saying some shit to them.

"You can pay me 10 times the normal salary then," Ran said as he smiled at the woman who had given him a knowing smile earlier.

"Come on Ran, mission first before flirting," Koko said, annoyed at how Ran kept on flirting with the customers.

"Kakucho, how's the your area?"

"Nothing suspicious. Takeomi-san's currently surveying the outside perimeter in case." He murmured as he guided some VIPs to their seats. Kakucho's outfit on the other hand is just like the Haitani brothers' but he is wearing a more sophisticated three-piece suit. His hair is also arranged slickly, with his eye colour changing through wearing blue contacts. And lastly, his prominent scar is now concealed with makeup. No one would really think that he was the Kakucho of the Bonten executives.

"Alright. Our men are in their proper place already. In 15 minutes Mikey and Rika will enter the restaurant. Donatello Lombardi is expected to be here at 8:30, we still have half an hour to be ready--"

"Guys!" An alerted voice cut Kokonoi's instruction out of nowhere. This made everyone alert all of a sudden. Koko sits straight as he searches on the screen where in hell is Takeomi.

"The Don is here!" Takeomi whispered-shout as he looked at a young man who was elegantly getting out of a black armoured Cullilan Rolls-Royce. The man has black curly hair and dark eyes, quite tan and muscular. He is definitely a handsome man who looks like the lead of some romance or even action movies.

"What!? But he's scheduled to arrive at 8:30!" Koko shouted as he stood up to grab his phone. He started to dial Mucho's number to inform them.

"The Don's entering," Kakucho informed them. Koko then looked at the screen, he could see Kakucho opening the door for The Don and his company.

The Haitani brothers immediately go to their respective places. One is walking around with champagne glasses in hand, offering drinks to the people and one is giving the menus to the customer near The Don.

"Sir Lombardi, apologies for not welcoming you outside." The restaurant manager said as he immediately bowed his head. The Don on the other hand shook his head.

"No, it was my fault for not informing you that I'd arrive earlier than I expected," Donatello said as he smiled at the manager who was still furiously bowing at him.

"Still---"

"It's alright. If you don't mind, I am quite famished myself. I would like to see the menu if you may?" He said making the manager guide him to the VIP seat on the corner of the restaurant.

The restaurant's layout is divided into 3 parts. The first part is the small lobby where they welcome their customers. The second part is where the common customers are located, this part has a drinking station or a small bar and stage where some performers perform to entertain guests. And the third part which is at the further back part of the restaurant, is an elevated place so they can overlook what is happening in the common area. It is not that big of a business but private enough to be comfortable with.

Ran immediately followed the party with the menus on hand. As Don was seated, he immediately and swiftly walked beside him and handed him the menu. Rin on the other hand placed a champagne glass on Don's table and poured him a glass. The Don took it and drank it and asked for another one but then he 'accidentally' poured some on his sleeves.

"What are you doing!?" The manager immediately looks at Rin then at Donatello and bows 90 degrees.

"It's alright, no problem at all. I'll just wash up so if you'll excuse me." Donatello said as he smiled at the two Haitanis and to the manager.

Donatello then walks to go to the lavatory, not further fussing around than they expected them he'd be. He is then followed by his bodyguards. As the party is out of sight, Ran then pats the manager's shoulder.

"Nice acting, keep up." He said as he walked past him.

"Yes, sir." The manager said as he bowed slightly to him so that other people would not find them suspicious.

As they get Donatello's order the brothers immediately leave, Ran walks to the kitchen followed by Rin. He drops the order to the Chef and walks past the Kitchen where they stationed their makeshift operating room.

"That's nerve-racking," Ran said as he sat down on the sofa.

"Well, what's important is that you get what we need," Koko said as he looked at the brothers. They initially plan to just survey what kind of person Donatello Lombardi is. They want to see what he looks like in real life and asses what is he in public.

"He looks nice by the way," Ran said as he looked at the monitor.

"Yeah, even if I 'accidentally' poured a little champagne to him he did not get angry." Rin chipped in as he slowly placed the champagne glass on the box beside where Koko was seated.

"Careful, Karma's on his way to pick that up," Koko said as he watched Rin place the said glass on the box.

"You guys think we can find anything through his DNA?" Ran asked them as he was quite skeptical about their plan. They were getting desperate as they couldn't find and know if Donatello Lombardi was really the man behind the organization. The pieces of evidence are not enough to justify his innocence but also not enough to know if he is really the big man behind the curtain.

"We won't know, that's why we are doing this," Koko said as he put the lid on the box to seal it. "Karma said that maybe we can find an answer through this."

"By the way..." They heard Kakucho murmur through his mic. The three immediately look at the screen and they can see Kakucho standing by the door, doing his duty as the place's guard. "Is it just me or the Don look familiar or some sort..."

"Yes!" Ran immediately said, that when he first saw the Don, he had this feeling of familiarity in him. " I thought I was the only one but my senses told me that his vibes felt familiar but I can't pinpoint it out..." He stated making Koko and Rin look at him.

"You know it's useless to think of that now anyway." Takeomi interfered. "We will then have the confirmation after Karma does the test." He added.

A few moments later, Karma arrived and took the glass away. "I'll send you guys the deets as soon as I finish." He said as he dashed off. A few moments later, Mikey and his company arrived at the restaurant. Mikey, dressed in a formal suit unlike his usual attire and Rika dressed in her signature colour, red, gown.

"Mikey's now entering the venue," Koko announced as he opened the main door of the Blue Plate. He gave Mikey a smile of acknowledgement and Mikey just nodded at him.

As per the plan, Mikey is accompanied by Rika and will be guarded by Mochi and some of the Bonten's men. The story goes as the two of them, Mikey and Rika are having their anniversary as a couple in the private section of the restaurant. They will act as a loving couple that will be seated just a few seats near the Don so it will not be that suspicious.

As they enter the private section of the restaurant, they can see the Don talking with his subordinates merrily. The two quietly sat down. Mikey then pushes the chair like a gentleman so that Rika can sit.

"Why thank you, my dear." Rika said as he smiled sweetly at the man. Mikey just glared at her but said nothing.

"Why do you look like a man who was fed poison as a desert?" Rika added. Mikey rolled his eyes and said. "Don't push it or I'll stick this fork to your neck while choking you." The man mumbled as he gave the woman a small smile so the others wouldn't be suspicious of them.

"Kinky, that's why I like you." Rika retorted back not even batting an eye on the man's threat.

'It's not like he's gonna do it in front of many people.' She thought as she intended to push the button of the man throughout the whole night.

Mikey just shuts his mouth 'cause he knows for certain that if the woman in front of him did not shut her mouth, the mission would automatically fail.

"Let's just get over this--"

"A-ahm... guys?" A disturbed voice of Takeomi said making each and every one of them stop in their tracks. It is quite rare and unusual for the eldest executive to be sound as disturbed as this.

"D-did any of you brief Haruchiyo that we are having a mission?"

"Yeah, as far as I know, we did," Kakucho answered thinking how he and the other members told him their itinerary for the whole mission so Sanzu could make plans in case things go south.

"Hmmm... really? strange..." Takeomi mumbled making the others confused.

"Why is that old man?" Ran asked, curious about why Takeomi brings Sanzu out of nowhere.

"This guy--! *sighs* It's just I saw this black Jaguar F-type coming into the restaurant. I just remembered that that guy bought one and--- oh shit!"

The others were then alarmed by Takeomi's sudden cursing. The Haitani brothers immediately fixed their attire and were about to walk out of their hideout when they also heard Koko curse under his breath while looking at the screen in front of him as if he saw a ghost. His horrified face made the brothers curious and also made them look at the screen.

A short but defeating silence followed after that making Mikey, Rika and Mochi alert. Mochi's trying to call the other executives as discreetly as he can so that Don's party won't suspect them, but to no avail, the others seem to be in massive shock that no one was able to converse with them properly.

The silence was cut off when Kakucho announced who was now entering the Blue Plate restaurant. This particular announcement made Mikey clench his fist under the table, not really caring if his face darkened and made this mission fail. This unexpected occurrence is not listed on the what-ifs of their plan if things go south.

Having the second in command here is not part of the plan as he was tasked to take care of the manor while the rest of the executives are gone.

Having the second on command here was not also part of the plan even if things did not go as expected as he was tasked to protect his wife and child in their manor.

Lastly, having the second in command come here together with his wife was technically and without a doubt was not part of the plan nor did they think of adding to the plan.

So why is that bastard here together with his wife?

Tons of scenarios and reasons crossed Mikey's mind but it all vanished when he heard Kakucho's announcement. His eyes immediately find themselves looking at the grand entrance door, there he sees a woman who's clad in a black dress that compliments her in the right places. Mikey's breath hitched as he stared at this lovely woman whose face lit up innocently as her eyes wandered around the restaurant's architecture.

"The madam who is accompanied by Sanzu is now entering the Blue Plate..."

-----

Author's note:

Hi, guyssss! How are you guys doing? It's been a while. I apologize for the late update it's just that there are a lot of things that happened and currently happening to me right now.

Anyway, I hope that you liked the UD. This chapter's unedited so yeah. HAHAHAHA. See you when I see you! Hahahaha.

08/10/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...