Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XXXI | Not So Brave

1.7K 75 43
By mylovestays

23.09.23
1,444 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

ANGST ANGST BUT GOOD ANGST????

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the next day, chan seemed distant.

he was usually talkative and made stupid jokes that annoyed everyone.

but he wasn't really doing anything.

it was a boring sunday afternoon when changbin and jisung walked into chan's bedroom.

the other three boys noticed the absence of the others but decided to leave at alone after felix confessed he saw changbin and jisung go into chan's room, aka changbin's guest room.

it had been almost fifteen minutes after the boys went to talk.

and minho's leg wasn't helping him cover the fact he was very nervous about what the boys could be talking about in that bedroom.

they were in the lounge room watching a random kdrama that hyunjin was interested in.

as he was deep into the tv show, felix noticed minho's off vibe.

the shaking leg failed him after felix placed his hand on the boy's thigh to stop it from moving then giving him a smile full of pity.

minho sighed under his breath.

soon enough, but what felt like an eternity for minho, jisung and changbin left the bedroom and walked into the lounge room.

without saying a word to the interested boys, they just sat down on the couches.

minho sat up straight and faced the boy beside felix.

"how is he?" he whispered.

changbin wrapped an arm around felix's shoulder and crossed one leg over the other as he looked over at the younger boy.

"not great, if i'm being honest. he wouldn't say anything. we literally had to restrain him to change his bandage." changbin sighed.

minho's eyebrows furrowed.

"restrain?! what the actual fuck changbin! he was literally just like- harassed and you thought it would be a good idea to hold him down?!" minho whisper shouted.

changbin put his hands up in defence.

"what else were we supposed to do? he wouldn't let us near him!" changbin replied back.

minho scoffed.

"i don't know, maybe actually be smart and think for a second!" minho spat before he got off the couch and quickly made his way to the room chan was in.

as he got to the door, he stopped for a second to calm himself down and take a deep breath.

after a moment of waiting, he knocked on the door gently and waited a second before slowly opening the door.

as he stepped into the room, he saw a large lump on one of the corners on the bed.

he smiled slightly to himself.

but it was quick to leave his face as he started hearing sniffling and small sobs.

"chan..?" minho asked gently as he quickly walked over to the boy who was entirely under the covers.

without a response, minho slightly pushed chan's legs over so he could sit on the edge of the bed.

"chan, can i lift the blanket, please?" minho asked in an extremely soft voice.

suddenly chan sniffled loudly then lifted the blanket himself off his face and looked up at minho.

minho's eyes widened.

his eyes were red, he chin was quivering, his nose was snotty.

"chan..." minho mumbled.

chan bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut.

minho slowly moved the hair from chan's forehead and pulled it back as his hand gently massaged his scalp.

"hey, it's okay... i'm right here." minho whispered.

chan just shook his head and an uncontrollable sob left his lips.

minho looked down at him with a frown.

"d-don't..." chan suddenly said.

minho looked at him confused.

"don't what, channie? talk to me, please." minho asked hurriedly.

"don't p-pity m-me..." chan whimpered.

minho immediately started shaking his head as he wiped the elder's tear stained face.

"no, i'm not pitting you, chan. okay? i promise. now, can you sit up for me?" minho asked softly.

chan nodded and began to sit up, struggling slightly as he felt his body weaken.

minho gave him a tight lipped smile as he once again wiped his chin as there was a singular tear stuck on the skin.

"chan, i want you to know that you can talk to me. i want you to trust me because i don't want you to hold all this in and have you suffer alone, okay?" minho spoke, gently taking a hold of both chan's hands.

chan looked down at the hands for a second before looking up at minho and nodding.

"ok..." chan sniffled.

minho nodded.

"okay, firstly, i know that you've grown to think that men- especially masculine men like you, don't go through vulnerable stages throughout their lives but i want you to know that you most definitely do and that is so normal. i need you to understand that nobody thinks of you any differently because of what happened yesterday and that if it has taken a toll on you then that is so fine. it's okay to not be okay, yeah? he harassed you and you should not have to deal with the consequences alone. that's why i'm here, i'm here to help you and to make you feel loved because you are." minho started, never breaking eye contact with the elder in front of him.

chan just nodded and looked down at the hands again and felt tears swell in his eyes once again.

he sniffled and removed one of his hands from minho's hold to wipe his face.

he looked back up and was met with minho's beautiful smile.

chan took a deep breath and smiled at the younger as well.

it was silent for a moment, the two just looking into each other's eyes.

but minho broke the silence.

"chan..?" minho muttered out.

chan hummed.

"it wasn't your fault..." minho whispered.

chan gulped and just nodded.

minho just sighed.

"do you want me to stay with you?" minho asked as he got off the bed.

chan watched as he got up with wide eyes.

"i- um... please..?" chan mumbled hurriedly.

minho nodded.

"great. now scooch over." minho giggled.

chan laughed a little as he moved further into the bed so minho could get in beside him.

"man, this bed is comfy as fuck." minho sighed happily as he laid down.

chan nodded in agreement.

"sure is..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"min, wake up!" felix whisper shouted into minho's ear as he continuously shook him.

minho groaned and cuddled more into whatever was beside him.

felix rolled his eyes.

"literally- i swear if you don't get up right now i'm eating all the pudding we bought-"

"hey, let's not go that far-"

minho stopped himself from shouting any louder as he realised chan was clung to his waist and his legs were tangled with his own.

minho could feel his checks and ears heating up.

"um... i-"

"you can figure out how to get out of that yourself. dinners here so you better hurry up with that- love you." felix said, blowing a kiss to the boy before walking out the door and shutting it behind him, leaving not light to enter the room whatsoever.

minho groaned and just flopped onto the bed and discreetly cuddled more into chan.

he took a deep breath and the scent of chan filled his nostrils.

he smiled widely.

but he was starving so after a moment of appreciation, he managed to wiggle himself out of chan's death grip.

"damn..." minho laughed under his breath as he stood there, hands on hips, admiring the sleeping boy.

he took another deep breath before walking to the door and opening it before walking out and shutting the door, letting the elder get his rest.

he walked down the hall and towards the group of boys in the kitchen, munching away on the several containers of food.

"damn, is this a feast or what?" he laughed.

hyunjin shrugged his shoulders.

"i mean, changbin paid so- food is food." hyunjin spoke, his mouth full which made minho grimace.

"right... anyway-"

"actually, before we do anything else, i wanna know what's going on between you and big ole chan over there." jisung spoke up, a smirk on his face.

minho just rolled his eyes.

"i was just taking care of him... something that you idiots didn't do. you know, i walked in there and he was in the middle of a mental breakdown?" minho said, his eyebrows raised.

changbin sighed.

"i knew we should have been... more gentle-"

"yeah, maybe a little." minho scoffed.

"let's not fight right now guys. just enjoy the food then you can continue with you arguments." felix sighed.

the boys all agreed and they munched away.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifuls!!!

double update!
<3

i hope you enjoyed!
bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.8K 17
chan is a con-artist felix is gullible bang chan + lee felix started; july 14 2019 finished; april 30 2020 [ clé 2: yellow wood era ]
25K 1.3K 41
Heer Sharma, the oldest daughter of the Sharma household.An ambitious student on her way to become a successful doctor. What happens when one day her...
62.1K 1.6K 28
(UNDER EDITING) 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦...
1.1M 19.6K 102
Exactly what it sounds like! The Konoha 11 (plus Sasuke and Sai) reacting to the strangest Naruto pairings I could find. (No offense to your ship).