Percy Jackson At Hogwarts?

Kitty_Wonder2011

Whilst the Golden Trio are redoing their 7th year at Hogwarts, an unexpected visitor appears in the Great Hal... Еще

The Weasley's First Failed Prank
The New Boy
Yeh a Wizard, Percy
Are You Bloody Kidding Me!
The Only Cute Death Eater
Let The Investigation Begin!
Author's Note
Dreams and Havoc
Can You Be Killed in Your Sleep?
I'm Going to Kill Him!!
The Announcement
Dates and Dares
Midnight Terrors (Again)
Snooping Students
Controlling Dreams
Crazy Confrontations
A Plan to Kill Seaweed Brain
Voldy-Snorts Controls Persassy (Good luck, buddy!!)
The Not-So-Percy Percy
The Confrontation
Hermoine's Grand Plan
Saved
The Best Plan That Was Ever Made (And Hermoine Didn't Even Make It!!)
The Best Yule Ball EVER

Author's Note

1.9K 8 0
Kitty_Wonder2011

Hi guys!! I know this is my second author's note, but I just wanted to give a heads up.

I like to aim to upload a chapter at least once a day, and so far, I've done just that.

But me and my family are going on holiday this on the 26th of September. We're going to Bali, and although I'm really excited, I'm not going to bring my laptop, so I won't be able to write any chapters. I will, however, try to schedule chapters whilst I'm on holiday.

Let me know if you want holiday photos of not.

Also, happy holidays!!

Chloe :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

281K 6K 19
The seven are living at the camps, hoping that life can finally be normal. Well, as normal as life can be for a demigod. Unfortunately, when Rachel g...
295K 12.4K 35
❝ what the hell is a ronald? ❞ in which lila black gets added to a group chat with the golden trio while her psycho dad is on the loose. 3rd year...
223K 7.8K 54
It's the Golden 5's fourth year at Hogwarts. Two European schools will join Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament. But what if the Tournament was a s...
395K 8.4K 49
What happens if Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico go to Hogwarts? And the golden trio go back for one more year at Hogwarts? Then what happens if the...