nick sturniolo - fireworks +...

By JAY_DAWG222

first/ main story is the first 5 chapters. the rest is just random oneshots that i write every blue mf moon p... More

# cringe warning
intro/characters
1 - "you can come over any time"
2- "I love Rupaul"
3- "This is what I see when I look at the backseat"
4- the festival. (Last part bc im keeping this super short )
AY
oneshot? #1 - sunrays
twinote chapter
oneshot #2 - mayhem
oneshot #3 - staying in
oneshot #4 - staying in pt2 !!!
oneshot #5 - celtics game ๐Ÿ’š
oneshot #6 - celtics game ๐Ÿ’š pt 2
oneshot #7 - bday blues ๐Ÿ˜œ
omeshot #8 - downtown date โค๏ธ
oneshot #9 - the breakfast club pt 1 (character intros/bg)
oneshot #10 - breakfast club pt 2
oneshot #11 - cursed
oneshot #12 - highschool sweethearts
NOT A ONESHOT
oneshot #13 - school football game
oneshot #14 school football game pt2.
oneshot #15... roblox moment
LORD
oneshot #16 - signs of jealousy
oneshot #17 - chicken
oneshot #18 - graduation
not a oneshot
oneshot #19 - olive garden
oneshot #20 - shock
oneshot #21 - cliques
oneshot #23 - connections
oneshot #24 - diamond
uhm
autumn leaves
After Party

#22 - part 2 of cliques

238 9 17
By JAY_DAWG222

Livlaugh_luv
"Could u do a pt 2 of this where Chris and Matt find out that Nick is friends with them?"

——

Nicks pov:

The autumn breeze delighted me. However, that delightful feeling ended as soon as I trampled into the house.

"Where the hell were you?" Chris boomed.

"I just stopped by the store." I said, holding up a unopened red bull.

"No the hell you didn't." Matt interrupted. "I saw his post."

I shuddered. I thought Nate's instagram was privated.

"Who's?" I asked, playing dumb. Matt quickly got out his phone and pushed it towards me.

"out of all the people- them?" Chris asked annoyed. "You know how bad that'd be for my reputation."

"I don't give a fuck! They're great people." I groaned, throwing my head back. I stepped over to the couch, sitting beside Chris.

"Well now I have to meet them." Matt uttered. I barely heard him, but Chris sure did.

"Fuck that! they're so dirty." Chris said in disgust .

"Invite them over." Matt responded, face palming.

I shook my head. I had to stand up again, my legs were wobbly. What if Madi, Nate, and Frankie said something that would break the possibility of me ever seeing them again?

Matt looked at me. "Mom!" He yelled. I clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Mom hates me right now, shut your mouth! I'll invite them over." I glared. Matt smirked. Chris just rolled his eyes.

----
Frankie's pov:

"Did you guys get the text?" I asked Nate and Madi pacing around the room.

"Yeah- his brothers are holding him hostage I guess. No way he would invite us over like that." Nate said calmly.

Madi stayed quiet, typing away.  "I don't want his brothers pissed at him. We gotta keep it together." She said.

"Of course we would, we aren't animals." I responded, shaking my head. We walked out to Madi's car, Nate hopped behind the wheel. I sat in the back.

"His one brother is kinda cute though." Nate giggled.   "The Christopher one. Trust me, I've seen his insta posts."

"Chill! That's Nick's bro!" I yelled.

"You literally are obsessed with Nick don't play with me." Madi said, laughing.

"Okay yeah... But still!" I chuckled.

"Best behavior guys." Madi said, shaking her water bottle.

---

I texted Nick to let him know we showed up. He ran out the house to greet us.

"Guys- my brothers hate you. Sweet talk them alright? I don't know, do something!." Nick sighed, saying practically gibberish. I could tell his mind was racing.

"Madi already gave us a lecture, we'll be fine." I said glancing at her. She flipped me off.

Nick opened the door and cold air flooded me.

Matt quickly jumped off the couch. He wore a wide beater.

"So you're the skaters my brothers been hanging out with." Chris asked with a scowl, leaning far into the couch. I patted Nate's back.

"Yep- that's us." Madi said, smiling. She stuck her hand out to Matt. He took it, firmly shaking.

"They don't seem all that bad." He whispered to Nick.

"They aren't fucking rabid animals!" Nick shouted, anger overtaking him.

"Hey sweetie, you gonna come meet us?" Nate asked. This was his definition of sweet talking.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Madi asked him through gritted teeth.

Nate practically galloped over to Chris, sticking out his hand. Chris took it, but only to get up off the couch. He brushed Nate's hand shake off.

Nate rolled his eyes. "Why do you hate us so much?"

"That's a great question!" Nick said, hands on his hips. He glared at Chris and his rudeness. Matt stayed quiet, standing beside Madi.

"You guys are just dirty. Most of you anyway." Chris said, eyeing Madi's perfectly clean outfit. She made me use a lint roller on her and everything.

—-

Nicks pov:

We finally got settled after a few minutes of awkwardness. Though Chris loathed Nate, they agreed on almost everything. I saw Chris struggling to not laugh at the things he said.

Nate ran out to the car to grab his board, We followed him out.

"So Chris!" He started enthusiastically. "I want to teach you something." He said, grabbing Chris' wrist.

"Nathan-" Frankie began, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Nate reassured Frankie.

"You want to be me so bad." Frankie groaned. Madi giggled with Matt. They're such a great duo. I can't believe it didn't introduce them sooner.

Nate quite literally copied what Frankie did to me on school grounds. He grabbed Chris' waist, teaching him a simple "Ollie".

"Nate i'm going to kill you if you let me get hurt!" Chris screamed in his face. He was terrifed, his legs shook.

"This is so embarrassing to watch." I said, shaking my head.

"Nick you quite literally fell the first time Frankie taught u to do this." Matt laughed.

"You told him that?" I asked Madi, offended. I was practically folding. Until all of a sudden, I heard a smack on the ground.

Chris had fallen, with Nate under him.

"And you said not to hurt you— you just slammed into me!" Nate grunted, he tried to be mad but couldn't resist laughing. Nate never takes anything serious. He busted out with wheezes.

"You alright? You got asthma or some shit?" Chris laughed. Nate shook his head. He gave a hand to Nate, pulling him up.

"That was like—- surprisingly fun." Chris admitted.

"Told you!" I groaned. "If only you'd listen to me."

"Yeah whatever. Let's watch a movie." Matt said, heading back inside. Nate packed up his board and pads.

—-
3rd person pov:

They picked an Adam Sandler movie. Nate said he was the best actor known to man.

Their seating arrangement included: Nick practically ontop of Frankie. He was leaning on him, playing with his hair and all. Chris said by Nate, head on shoulder almost. They connected instantly. Nate and Chris are basically the same person.

Madi and Matt had side conversations, constantly laughing and being told to be quiet by Frankie.

"I'm so glad you guys connected with them." Nick whispered to Frankie, kissing his cheek.

"me too."

---

*I HOPED YALL LIKE THIS* 🫶🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 508 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris
4.5K 75 6
Matt Sturniolo's one shot with a lot of trigger warnings and so much whump. โœถ๐“ฒึผ๊ฉœ .แŸ (it's a fiction yall chill)
59.3K 404 41
when matt starts falling for a girl who he's been bestfriends with since middle school, he tries to hide them in fear of ruining there friendship โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...