oneshot #20 - shock

idea from Leowasdead

"Frankie goes away to his family for 2 weeks, then tells Nick that he won't be coming back for another week, but then tells Chris and Matt that he is going to surprise Nick. So Chris and Matt pick up Frankie from the Airport. Nick is hanging out with Nate and Mark(like far away from the house) and when he gets back, Frankie will be in the living room with a bunch of gifts. (Bonus: Matt and Chris Are Recording the whole moment 😚"

*less than 1000*

nicks pov:

I was awaiting the arrival of my boyfriend, Frankie. He was on a family vacation, and was supposed to be coming back tomorrow. I was so excited.

I texted him.

I honestly was upset

I honestly was upset. I missed him so much and he just completely forgot to tell me? Clearly he didn't care enough.

I stopped and thought for a moment.

"Damn I'm over thinking." I said outloud. I just haven't been so far away from Frankie in a while, and due to our closer relationship, I've been missing him more.

Frankie's pov:

I told Nick that I was going to come home after another week--- total lie. I was coming home today, actually.

I had everyone in on it. Matt, Chris, Nate, Madi, them all. I just know Nick was upset with me when he left me on read.

"You havin him come over now, right?" I asked Nate on the phone.

"Just called him, he's on the way." Nate said, but I heard a high voice in the background.

"Hey Frankie!" Madi said happily. We talked for a while until I had to get into the car.

I was home already. I turned off my location so Nick wouldn't be able to stalk me.

First stop- Walmart. I'm too broke for Target.

---

Nick's POV:

I attempted to check my phone to see where Frankie was, but he turned off his location.
This had me heated.

Was he hanging out with other men? Cheating? No he would never... Or would he? God I wish he was beside me.

I went to text him, but I knew he'd be weirded out by it. So I tried to ignore the situation and argued with Matt-- my favorite pass time.

"The word metamorphosis would be a great name for a baby girl." I said proudly.

"Get out my car." Matt rolled his eyes. I punched his shoulder and ran out the car before he could hit me back. Chris held up a peace sign as they drove off.

----

Frankie's pov:

I bought Nick stuff animals, candy, and more. He says he hates surprises but he knows that's a lie.