Against All Odds

By Ashful

Travel writer Stella comes face-to-face with ex-boyfriend Killian when she's forced to give him a ride to her... More

Season List for Against All Odds
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 51

1.6K 48 1
By Ashful

KILLIAN

Four days.

I had four days left with Stella.

Four days to be with her before leaving for a future that didn't seem to have her in it.

I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to make the most of the four days I had with her, knowing I was likely to savour every second in her presence.

So when her fingers brushed against my thighs and my cock hardened with an ache that I couldn't ignore a moment longer, as she grinned up at me from the erotic position against that sofa, I could no more resist her than I could the appeal of what she offered.

The slender column of her neck arched, her shoulders thrust back against the cushions so that her breasts pushed against the material of my t-shirt the little thief wore, her nipples pebbled and outlined against the fabric. God, she looked so sexy in nothing but my shirt and pair of pink panties, cross-legged on that sofa as she tilted backwards for my cock...

A gruff, involuntary sound of appreciation left the pit of my chest.

Stella didn't shy away from sexual experiences- she'd always been willing to try anything and everything with me. In our youth, we had explored our bodies and experiences together, careful to examine what brought us pleasure and what didn't. Admittedly, the former far surpassed the latter, for both of us, but I still felt compelled to ask, "You sure, Stels?"

Fucking her mouth... It was a level of dominance that wouldn't appeal to some women, and Stella's position of submission right then was making my skin come alive with need, desire coiling in my belly, along my cock, tightening my balls. I wanted her more than I wanted anybody.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, fingers gripping my thighs tighter. Her hips wiggled, thighs shifting restlessly, and my eyes dropped to her panties. The evidence of her arousal bloomed against the seat of the fabric, a delicious wet stain darkening the area.

I groaned as a jolt of need almost buckled my thighs. Seeing her turned on as much as me by the act was humbling and detrimental to my mind. I was on the brink of losing control and she knew it judging by the indulgent smile curling her lips.

I gripped the base of my cock, even that small sensation almost too much to handle. A bead of precum glistened on my tip and I gave myself a slow stroke, gathering the moisture to spread it over the crown. Stella watched the action with an avid gleam darkening her gaze, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips.

I was undone.

Lost.

A hard knot settled at the back of my throat, making my voice hoarse and raspy when I ordered, "Open your mouth for me, baby girl."

Baby girl? Who was I? I didn't care... because Stella's lips popped open almost eagerly and I pushed forward. The tip of my cock rubbed against her bottom lip, teasing the plumpness there for a torturous moment while I listened to her needy moan. She stuck her tongue out, pushing against my tip, sliding against the slit, and my knees nearly buckled.

"Fuck." A hiss of breath expelled from my lungs, my hips jerking unconsciously to edge my cock inside the warm cavern of her mouth. She pressed her tongue against my crown, her lips closing around the few inches within her and her head tilted back further to accommodate the angle and, Christ, what a view.

Her breasts thrust outwards towards the ceiling, her nipples hard points against my dark t-shirt, the column of her throat arched in a delicate curve backwards as I watched her suckle and lick the thick crown of my dick. If this was the last thing I ever saw, I ever felt, I knew I'd end this life a happy man.

But I wanted more, needed to see more of her.

Another motion I couldn't help rocked my hips, edging more of myself into her mouth. Her tongue laved at the top of my cock almost greedily and I bent forward, running my hands over her shoulders, down her breasts. Soft, and large enough to fill each palm and more, I spent a moment caressing their weight, teasing her nipples with my fingers until she was squirming. I pinched the material of the t-shirt, dragging the hem up her stomach to expose the waist of her panties, the gentle curve of flesh of her abdomen, and then up more until her breasts were revealed. Bunching the t-shirt by her shoulders, I almost groaned at the sight of her bared for me- at my mercy, her nipples darkened and pointed from her arousal.

My hips shuttled further into her mouth, more of my cock disappearing inside her, and I couldn't help the sound that escaped me as pleasure rocketed through every nerve-ending of my body.

"Touch yourself," I told her hoarsely. "Let me watch you as you play with that pussy for me."

Another moan from her that vibrated around my cock with near eye-rolling appeal, and her hands left my thighs to trail over her breasts. She paused briefly to toy with her nipples, plucking at the hardened points, before letting one hand slide down her flank, then her waist, her fingers edging under the waist of her panties and disappearing.

It was a sensory overload, watching Stella as she was, but also feeling the sleek heat of her mouth pulling tightly at my cock. I didn't know how I would last long, or if she wanted me inside of her again, but I couldn't help the thrust that made my cock's head butt against the back of her throat. Even like this, I was just about half way inside her mouth.

Her hand was working under the fabric of her panties, little needy moans escaping her chest, and I retracted my cock slightly, feeling her lips pull against my flesh and her tongue swirl erratically around me.

Too good.

My teeth clenched, the muscles in my jaw working as I held back with an iron will that was remarkable. I pushed inside her again, deeper this time, and her body stiffened at the deep invasion.

Immediately I began to retract. "Sorry, Stels, I-"

But her head shook and she turned to the side, my cock falling from her lips to drape against her cheek. "Don't stop," she panted. She grinned, her eyes luminous and glistening as she stared up at me from her almost upside down position. The cushions at the back of her head just about supported her head. "I'm just not used to it. I can handle it, don't worry. I'll tell you to stop if I need you to."

Christ, she was perfect. The perfect amount of sensual and wicked, with eyes that could floor me in a second and a body made from my dreams and my dreams alone.

My heartbeat thundered. My vision blurred.

I could only think and feel and see Stella, my hand cupping her cheek with a tenderness before my thumb stroked the edge of her lip, coaxing her to open for me once more.

She did so eagerly and my cock slipped in, pushing deep into her mouth until the resistance of her throat hindered me further. I thrust a few more times, familiarising myself with the intoxicating feel of her, both of us moaning, her fingers beginning to move faster against her pussy as she played with her clit for me.

She seemed to open wider for me then, her tongue pressing against the length of my cock while she sucked and squirmed and moaned beneath me, and the next thrust pushed deeper into her mouth, into her throat, and my vision blackened around the edges.

Stella convulsed beneath me and I began to retract immediately, but she snatched a hand out and gripped my hip, pulling me into her. "Fuck, Stels," I rasped, thighs trembling, everything in me vibrating with sensation that threatened to implode in the depths of her pretty throat arching so nicely to receive me. "You gotta stop that or I'll come like this."

She groaned, the sound muffled around her lips, her fingers quickening beneath her panties. I couldn't ignore that, how the prospect of me coming inside her mouth, down her throat, seemed to excite her. Need ripped through me and I thrust deep into her mouth, deeper than anytime before. So tight and wet and hot, the friction of her tongue making everything inside me pull tight.

"God, you want that, don't you?" I groaned as she worked her clit furiously. The wet sounds of her pussy were nearly my undoing as I thrust continuously into her mouth, over and over again. She whimpered, jerking her chin in a motion that indicated the affirmative, and I was a lost man. I couldn't control the way my hips snapped forward, until almost all of me was lost inside her mouth- not all, I don't think Stella could manage all of my cock, but damn near most of it. She relaxed her mouth and jaw entirely for me now, the slide so smooth and tantalising it was effortless to push in and out of her.

Her breasts jiggled with each thrust of my hips, her fingers rubbing ceaselessly at her clit, and then she was shuddering, soft muffled moans leaving her lips.

It was possibly one of the most erotic things I had ever seen in my life- Stella coming against her fingers, her shirt hiked over her large breasts, my cock so deep inside her mouth. It took one last deep thrust and I lost myself, my cock emptying against the back of her throat, her tongue, in continuous streams while sensation made my legs buckle. I bowed over her, my fingers digging into the cushions of the sofa on either side of her body for stability, so that I didn't collapse on top of her while my arms and legs shuddered and lost traction.

The power of the sensation of coming inside her mouth threatened to fold my body and I gasped, my biceps and forearms trembling with the effort to keep me from toppling over onto her.

Long moments passed before a final shudder signalled that the remnants of my climax had subsided and I pushed from the sofa, my cock slipping from Stella's mouth. I almost caved then, seeing some of my release coating her cheek and lips, her chin.

She sat up then with a soft smile.

I didn't know what to say, what words I could possibly form in that moment, so overwhelmed by her. Instead, I raised a trembling hand to her cheek, swiping at the trail of come on her cheek with my thumb.

Four days... the time drifted into my head with abandon, unwelcome, and a heavy weight settled over my heart that wanted to intrude on the bliss of the intimate moment I had just shared with Stella.

I compelled my thoughts away from the darkness of that, focussing instead on her.

Damn me if she didn't just grab my wrist and suck the thumb that had wiped away some of the mess on her cheek.

I groaned, pained. "You're killing me here, Stels."

She released my hand and turned on the sofa so that she was kneeling and facing me. She beamed up at me, her hair a tousled mess of dark waves that fell about her shoulders. Even now, I felt the stirrings of new arousal because she was so damn appealing with that t-shirt hitched over her breasts and her panties riding low on her hips. I don't think I'd ever get enough of her and that was enough to put the fear of God in me.

How could I let her go in four days?

And she wasn't even mine to let go.

The thought was bitter and painful.

She must have read something in my expression because her smile dropped slightly. "I enjoyed that, Kills," she reassured me as if I was worried she hadn't, misinterpreting the cause of the darkness I felt spreading inside me. "It was hot."

I compelled myself to not think of the future, to not think of what would happen in a few days' time when I had to return to my life in Ireland and leave the enticing woman kneeling before me who was everything I had ever wanted or dreamed of. It wouldn't do either of us any good to know that I still pined for her, after everything we had been through, after years of being apart... I couldn't divulge her of that information, there wouldn't be any point to it.

We were nothing more than a holiday fling because I was here and so was she. The words were left unspoken between us, maybe because both of us simply could bear to hash out another conversation about whatever it was we were doing, but I figured we were both putting it down to something casual... something with no long term prospects.

And that should work- for both of us.

Right then, I didn't think it would ever work for me.

But I forced a smile on my face as I cupped hers with my hands, bending at the waist to bring my lips against hers in a gentle, appreciative kiss.

When I pulled away, I lingered against her soft contours, tasting her with the tip of my tongue, nibbling on her bottom lip gently. "You're amazing, Stels," I murmured to her. Then I straightened, offering her my hand. "Let's go to bed."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 1 17
..Bailey Thorne doesn't hate Jake the Rake, just despises him. She blames the rumor mill at her school...and, okay, him. His adorable son has only be...
12K 562 39
Riley has been single for over 4 years. By choice. Great family, good friends and happy with her career as a Thoracic Nurse Practitioner. But when he...
60 31 25
This book tells the story of two university lovers who managed to still be in love with each other even after graduation. Stella got pregnant in her...
19.5K 1.1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...