The Housekeeper [h.s.]

By doyouwantsomecoffee

Lucy is the housekeeper of One Direction. Her job isn't as pleasant as it may sound. She gets bullied around... More

Crashes
Green eyes
Hangover
Rainy days and Hot feelings
Locked out
Lovebirds
Teasing and freezing
NOTE
Tears and Love
Moonlight
December Dancing
NOTE
White Christmas or Blue?
Living nightmare
Christmas Time
25th of December
In Sickness And Health
NOTE
Hidden secrets
IMPORTANT NOTE
Unexpected faces
Caught
Where do broken hearts go
Tragic Poetry
Vegas Trouble
Route 45
Lies and drama
"I Love You"
In a Heartbeat
Conflicted Heartbreaks
Cheering Presents
When it rains It pours
Reunited
Suspicious people
Doorbell ringing
Rumours and threats
All the love
Return
Are you afraid of me?
Loving fans
Seeing through lies
Kindness
Still Harry
A weak target
NOTE
Endless hike
The court trial
Excluding Lucy
Mr. Bolton
Hostage
Zaran Marock
Flower field
Old friends
Bad dreams
Clear escape
The end
Disclaimer

Keeping secrets

197 11 0
By doyouwantsomecoffee

Liam's POV:

I opened the door to Lucy's room to check if she was alright. She had been there ever since we got home from the court. If she was crying or just sitting there, I didn't know. I was just about to find out.

"Lucy?" I asked. Her room was dark, but I could see her being wrapped up in the duvet.

She didn't answer or move. I could hear her sniffle a little bit, but that was pretty much all. I sighed and decided to give her some time. She probably wanted to be alone right now, which was very understandable, so I closed the door and went down again.

"I can't believe this," Zayn uttered as I sat down in the couch. The other boys were also sitting here as well.

"Me neither," Louis said. "I don't think it has dawned on me yet. It's just so unbelievable."

Niall sighed and shook his head. We were all so gutted about this. How would the band go on with Harry in prison? Would we go on at all? With only four of us, could we be One Direction?

Then I started thinking about the fans. They probably knew by now. Every person in the world probably knew. The news must've spread like a disease. I decided to go on twitter and see their reactions, although I kind of knew what I would see. Hashtags, heartbroken girls, people mocking Harry, etcetera. I knew if Louis saw someone talking shit about Harry he wouldn't hesitate with answering them. He was just like that. Always offending his best mates. Always backing us up. That was one of the many reasons he was my best friend.

I suddenly remembered what Lucy had told me when we went hiking. She told me we had to do something to help Harry. A plan. She was absolutely right. If we could actually expose the staff Harry worked for and the leader, Harry wouldn't get so long time in prison. Maybe not the biggest difference, but still. Time was precious, and we took what we got. If we got it. But I had to talk to the other boys about it.

"Guys," I began, intertwining my hands and looking at them. "We have to do something. We have to help Harry."

They all furrowed their brows in confusion and looked at eachother.

"But, Liam," Niall said. "There's nothing we can do. Harry's stuck in prison for a year, and there's absolutely nothing we can say or do to change that."

"But there is!" I said and stood up, feeling the need to stand to explain. "The judge thought Harry was all alone, right? Well, he wasn't. And it's our job to expose the staff that Harry worked for, Warlock or something, and their leader! That way, Harry could get a smaller penalty! He could get less time in prison, lads!"

They all looked at eachother, looking both excited and confused, which I could understand. It was a lot to take in at once.

"But, how do we expose them?" Zayn asked.

I smirked, feeling satisfied with getting them to maybe join the plan. "Well, we need a plan. Now, I know we're not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but I think that if we all put our minds together, we could come up with a good plan. Are you guys with me?"

Louis and Niall smiled and nodded eagerly. I looked to Zayn, who looked a bit unsure and confused.

"Zayn?" I said.

He scratched his neck. "It's just.. It sounds a bit dangerous, like .. Wouldn't we need to get involved with a dangerous drug dealing staff and shit?"

I sighed. "Yeah, but.. Don't you guys want to do this for Harry? I mean, he's always been there for us, and if it was one of us who was stuck in prison, he'd do the same thing for sure."

Niall nodded. "I know my Harry, and I know that he would. I'm in," he said and Louis gave him a high-five.

"So am I."

I smiled at the two of them, eager to start. Zayn looked like he was thinking about it, still insecure of what to do. He sighed.

"Yeah, I guess I'm in too," he said lazely and chuckled.

I nodded and grinned at them. I knew they would come around at some point, but I didn't realize it would be that easy. They truly wanted to help Harry, something I really appreciated.

"Well, it was Lucy's idea, so she's in it too," I said and smiled.

Their eyes widened open and their jaws dropped.

"What??" Louis said and stood up. "And you really think Harry would say yes to Lucy being involved in a dangerous plan just so that he would get less time in prison?" He said and chuckled sarcastically, shaking his head.

"I have to agree with Louis on this one, Liam," Zayn said. "Harry would never agree on that. Besides, it's really not safe for her to come. I mean God knows what they would do to her if they caught her."

They were absolutely right. As much as I wanted to cheer up Lucy by telling her we would all help Harry and do this together, they were right. She couldn't come. I was foolish for even thinking of letting her joing in the first place. She meant a lot to me, and I couldn't risk losing her. And God knows Harry would never forgive me, or any of us, ever, for bringing her.

I sighed and scratched my neck. "Okay, you're right," I said, disappointed. "But we have to act fast and sharpen all of our minds to do this right."

Louis smirked. "I say we keep it as a secret from Lucy."

I frowned. "No, that won't work. She's already so hung up in this that lying to her is no good. She'll figure it out sooner or later."

"Then what do we do?" Niall asked. "If she can't come and we can't keep it from her and we can't let her join."

"We have to tell her," Zayn said quietly. "And then tell her that she can't come and explain why. It's the only way."

I nodded. "Yeah, Zayn's right. We can't lie. It's not fair to her. Not at all. After all, she's the one crying up in her room not knowing what to do right now, not us."

"Well, maybe she's just a bit of a wuss," Louis said and smirked from the couch.

"Louis!" I snapped. "Will you stop it?"

He rolled his eyes like a child and nodded. That guy was unbelievable. You would think he was like five years old on the inside sometimes. The fact that he was the oldest in the band would never make sense to me. Ever. Although I loved Louis' childishness, it could get too much sometimes.

"Well, I think I have an idea for what we could do. That is if I am allowed to speak," Louis said and smiled sarcastically at me.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "I hereby give you, Louis Tomlinson, the right to speak."

He grinned. "Good. Now, we have to get in contact with the staff, right? So, I was thinking that maybe Zayn could pretend he was some junkie who wanted to join the staff. Then-"

"Wait, why do I have to do that?" Zayn asked, interrupting Louis.

"Cause you look the most badass of all of us," Louis said.

I chuckled. "Well, it is true."

Zayn frowned. "I do not. Why can't Niall do it?"

Louis raised his eyebrows, before he bursted out in laughter. "What, "Niall the badass"? Give it a rest."

Niall narrowed his eyes at Louis. "It's cause I'm Irish, isn't it?"

"Lads!" I shouted. "Let's not get hostile here. Louis, please finish what you were saying."

Louis smiled. "Thank you, Liam, I appreciate your support. Now, like I was saying, Zayn joins the staff. He gets to know what they do and where they take their drugs and all that, then when it's the right time, we come in, and hopefully exposes them to the police."

I thought about it for a while and nodded. "Yeah, you know, that actually sounds like a good idea."

Louis shrugged and yawned. "Of course it's a good idea."

I looked at Niall and Zayn. "Lads?"

"Yeah, I think it could work. But what if I get caught? Wouldn't that be a risk too?" Zayn said.

Louis shrugged. "Meh. We'll deal with it and blame it on Niall."

"Hey!" Niall said and looked angrily at Louis. "Why are you being a dick?"

Louis widened his eyes and put his hands up in defense. "I was joking! Geez," he said and winked at me.

I shook my head and sighed. "Don't worry Niall, no one's gonna blame it on you. And Louis, stop being cheeky. We do not need your sass right now, okay?"

Niall smiled satisfied. Louis sighed and looked down.

"God, I wish Harry was here right now."

"Well, he's not! So you better start taking things seriously, or you won't see your pal outside of prison until you're fourty!" I yelled.

Niall cleared his throat before he spoke quietly. "Uhm, actually, he'll only be 28-"

"I know that, Niall!" I yelled. I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair, feeling a lump build up in my throat. "I fucking know."

Louis sighed. "I'm sorry, mate. I'll take things seriously from now on, I promise. And I won't be cheeky against Niall. Or anyone, for that matter."

I nodded and smiled vaguely. "Thanks, pal. That would be great."

"What's the yelling about?" We suddenly heard from behind us.

We turned around to see Lucy waddling into the livingroom, looking like a tired, little child who just woke up from being thirsty.

"Lucy," I said and smiled at her. "I'm glad to see you're up."

She shrugged. "Yeah, I mean what's the point of laying up there in my dark room alone when I've got you guys?"

I smiled at her and suddenly felt bad for doing what we were doing. I didn't want to do this, but we had to. She couldn't be involved. Telling her would be hard, and I knew for sure she wouldn't accept it right away, but somehow we would convince her to stay home and not do anything stupid. Besides, only Zayn, and possibly one of the other boys as well, would have to leave the house for now. I could stay home and watch her. Babysit her like she was my own. It sounded stupid, but it was definetely needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
23K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...