My Summer Love

By Hansesbonita

(COMPLETED) Reina Smith is a 17 year old black girl who has never had a boyfriend or even been kissed for tha... More

Intro
Florida Here I Come
Beach Day
Burgers and Surprises
Pretty Gnarly
Riding Double
Surf'N
Night Thoughts
Grounded
Father Daughter Day
Just Friends
Sweet Beginnings
20 Questions
About Time
G'Dayam
Falling Slowly Pt. 1
Falling Slowly Pt. 2
Whirlwind
Old Enemies
Closure
Dr. Adams
Please Rey
Healed Wounds
Checkmate
Home
Wherefore Art Thou
Summers End
Epilogue

My Summer Love

1.2K 24 0
By Hansesbonita

A BWWM love story

Reina Smith is a 17 year old black girl who has never had a boyfriend or even been kissed for that matter. When she goes to spend the summer in Florida with her father and brother she can't help but be curious about their handsome 6'3" neighbor next door. Upon getting to know him and falling for him she can't help but feel he is hiding something from her. Will the secrets of the boy she is falling for be their undoing?

Zenith Macqueen is a white 6'3" 19 year old surfer who struggles with anxiety from his dark past. When he meets the beautiful Reina Smith, for the first time in his life he is letting his walls down and feels himself beginning to truly care for someone. But when his past shows up again to haunt him he fears losing the one person who has ever truly shown him love.

⚠️Warning: This story contains topics that could be triggering to the reader. Please read with caution. ⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 891 28
In this vibrant city where dreams and danger collide, King and Reign's worlds intertwine. King, a rising basketball star escaping a tumultuous past...
Cherry By em

Romance

3.7K 157 40
|Wattpad Featured| Every summer after her college semester is over, Cherry Adams travels back to her small hometown in South Carolina to visit her f...
82.2K 6.5K 47
Cayden (Deni) Indigo is the hottest teen pop star on the charts, but her world crashes down when a bomb goes off at her concert. Now she can't perfor...
1.6M 41.3K 58
THIS IS NOT A FANFIC‼️ ❝you're my best friend, you've always been the good guy that's what everyone loves about you." I remind him, "there's nothing...