Bright win: The lonely god an...

By janeeshashashimini

The book is inspired with the kdramas, goblin (2016) and tomorrow (2022). The story revolves around a lonely... More

Cast
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
- Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7 -
-Chapter 8-
- Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-

-chapter 12-

114 14 10
By janeeshashashimini

They now walked through a park, not crowded, but few kids playing, screaming and some with their doggies. They did walk, just to burn the calories they had hours ago, then to reach win's part time.

Before the park, they went to a convenience store just because win wanted to eat some chocolates.  goblin is still in confusion, thinking how much a normal person could eat and how this weird, annoying, cute, higher schooler, bunny like kid could eat. It was still ongoing research for goblin.

with seconds passing away, win was silent, and goblin wondered why. 

"you hungry again...?" goblin asked just to make it clear.

"Nope..." win said with a pout.

"Then tired...?" goblin again directed.

Win shook his head a 'no'.

And suddenly win stopped. And goblin stopped too. He was confused.

"When are you leaving tomorrow...?" win suddenly asked.

"Why so sudden...?" Goblin asked and slid his hands on palms on his jacket.

"Don't know...depends on packing..." goblin continued without any further due. 

"Hmm..." win nodded and continued in his steps. Goblin caught up with win eventually.  

"If i really see what mister wants me to see...will you stay...?" win asked and goblin stopped. and win stopped, few inches front of goblin. 

if you did see it... you would have told me already that you see it...but you didnt...so it simply means you dont see anything on me...you might not admit this...but i know you just wanted to spend this day with me...before i leave... goblin said. 

win remained silent. he didnt want to argue on anything. it was true, that he wanted this, he wanted to spend time with goblin, because he knew eventually no matter what happens, goblin will never accept him as his bride. and also, for the fact that he will never be able to see him again, probably, after goblin fly aboard. 

i guess this is it for us then...win said after few minutes gap. 

goblin remained silent. 

my mom always advised me to choose peace over anything...you get me? win asked and goblin slowly nodded a 'no'. 

it means i am leaving you right here...the more i stay with you mister...more it will feel lonelier when you leave...bye...have a nice life mister...and safe journeys...win said without even waiting for goblin's reply. 

win felt as any heavy weight was on his chest. his thoughts were on battle, but he wanted to look at goblin for once, again, and that's why he stopped and looked at his back.  and there he was, goblin, with his most handsome yet dull face and eyes of millions of emotions, standing still, in his elegant posture, with his palms still on his jacket, looking at win. and win back at goblin. 

************************

it was night and mix just left goblin's mansion, just because grandpa asked him to come home for some business matter, which mix hated for sure. it was only reaper and goblin who was now left at home. and they were at the couch, looking their new favorite, Korean cooking show, which they even didn't knew the name of, but never missed any episode. 

"so done with packing... ?" reaper asked from the person next to him. 

"ahhh....why all of you are like so much behind my packing...huh...? " goblin was annoyed. 

reaper gave a weird look at goblin. 

"when are you leaving tomorrow...?" reaper asked again. 

"yah....you dumbass...can you stop talking for a while...." goblin said and grabbed reaper's beer from his hand and drank as it was his own can of beer. grim reaper threw a death glare at him and raised a middle finger. 

"yeah same to you..." goblin said while noticing reaper's middle finger. 

"how's your work...?" goblin who somehow felt uneasiness with reaper's silence asked him. 

but grim reaper didnt answer him, he took another beer and drank it as if he was the only person inside the house. 

"yah...i am talking to you...ANSWER ME..." goblin raised the latter and reaper stood up with rush. 

"YOU TOLD ME TO STOP TALKING...REMEMBER...dumbass...." grim reaper said annoyingly with his hands on his hips. 

"its my mood dude...i am not such great these days..." goblin said with a low voice plus a sip. 

and grim reaper sat down and looked at goblin for few seconds.

"dont tell me you hook up with a girl...you did that...ahh... what is this mr. goblin...? reaper asked, and goblin was more annoyed now. 

"do you want your nicely ironed clothes to be wrinkled again...i just need to use my thumbs here...see...." goblin threatened reaper, while showing his thumbs. 

"okay cool it down there...i was just joking you know...but really...did you do that with a girl...?" reaper was so curious about this. 

"AHHH...GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKER..." goblin raised his voice. 

"WHY SCREAMING OUT LOUD...YOU COULD SAY YES OR NO... crazy goblin..." reaper sighed at the latter. he waited few seconds. 

"or is it the missing soul...?" reaper asked in low voice, with concern. and goblin turned at reaper. 

goblin exhaled a long gap of air out. 

"i dont know...he always say that he can see something on me...but... i just cant make my self to believe that..." goblin said with pauses.  

"you dont believe him...?" reaper asked. 

"i do...i mean..no..i dont...ahhhhh...i dont know..." goblin waited. 

"whenever i am there with him..." goblin had a slight smile on his lips, goblin noticed. 

"i dont even remember my pain...even the punishment that god bestowed me...but more i stayed with him...it felt as if i was making him uncomfortable too...i dont know..." goblin continued, while directing his eyes towards the tv, the chef who was nicely cutting piece by piece of meat. 

"so what do you do now...do you think he is your bride...i mean... technically its not bride...if its a him...but yeah you get my point..." reaper was being 'gender based' practical and goblin was so tired to get annoy with reaper for that, as he was consumed to the first part of the question that grim reaper asked.

"i dont know...but even before he knew that i was goblin...he told me that he was goblin's bride...and thats what give me chills down the spine..." goblin explained. 

"hmm..i know...i can feel you..." grim reaper said and goblin looked at reaper. 

this guy might not be that bad as he seems to be...goblin thought. 

"i know how much fear you might feel as you are now closer to death...you lived for long...its okay...dont worry about the house...i will take nice care of it...you can die peacefully...."reaper said with the tone of seriousness and looked at goblin. 

he is weirder than i thought he would be...goblin recorrected his thoughts. 

and this annoying yet comfort converstaion was distubred by the doorbell of goblins house. 

what was that...grim reaper asked as it was a tone, that he normally didnt got to hear after he moved in. 

the door bell...goblin replied casually.

huh...door bell...reaper asked. 

hmm...i actually missed the sound of that...it hasnt rung since 60 years...goblin directed casually while sipping the beer. 

HUH...grim reaper exclaimed. 

what did i say...goblin came to reality once he knew what he said. 

no one hasnt rung the door bell for 60 years....grim reaper said in low voice,  while taking an inch closer to goblin. 

then who is it...ahh i am scared...goblin took  his both feet on to the couch and was having scared cries. 

you go and see who is it...goblin said to grim reaper. 

ahh no way...i cant..i am scared...it was grim reaper who took his both feet on to the couch too. 

YAH...you are the grim reaper...the collecter of the death...you are scared for a door bell...WAHHH....goblin was dramatically serious. 

What about you then...the soul who is bestowed with superpowers and a sword at his chest...you are too scared for the door bell...huh...grim reaper exclaimed. 

ahh thats different...goblin snapped and grim reaper sighed. 

wait...i will see it and deal it with myself then...grim reaper said with a death glare plus a determinant voice. 

"way to go...you are my hero...i love you...goblin said and grim reaper just acted as if he was going to vomit and walked towards the door. 

****************************

it was win who was at the goblin's house. he has rung the door bell for a while but no one came but suddenly a figure with black from top to bottom came down the steps that connected the ground level to the front door. and he knew who it was. 

ahh...i..i...am..sorry...isnt this goblin's house....win asked while stuttuereing as he knew it was the grim repaer who was now at front of him. 

no this is my house...what are you doing...are you lost...grim reaper asked with a death glare and a husky voice 

uhh...no..then i will leave..thank you mister...and he bowed and tried to leave where suddnely  it was goblin who he found behind him. 

you...what are you doing here...goblin asked. 

win didnt reply but he smiled. he smiled once he saw goblin. 

ask him what he want...it was the grim reaper. 

you two together...it was win who asked while looking at win and reaper.  

long story...reaper said and goblin signaled to get the shit out of here, and grim reaper showed a middle finger and went in. 

what are you doing here...and how did you find me...goblin asked. he noticed that win was with thin clothes, and it was surely a crazy cold night. he unbuttoned his wool clothing and put over win's shoulders. and win smiled slightly and thanked him with a slight bow. 

you didnt answer me still...goblin said. 

ahh...ghosts told me your place...so i came...win answered. 

and why...why you came here...it was goblin again. 

i have something to tell you...it was win who said in a rush. 

what...goblin asked. 

is it true that when mister its goblin's bride who can see what is in you...win asked. 

hmm...goblin said. 

what if i see it...win asked. 

you dont...from the start you didnt....goblin said. 

who says i dont...win asked in rush. and goblin sighed slowly, as he knew that this gonna end the same way as it did before. 

if i see it, must we marry right away...win asked and goblin just listened to win as he knew that the kid was just speaking his mind, so he just let him be. 

if i see it...will you lend me 5000$...win asked again. and goblin listened. 

if i see it...win paused and looked at goblin's eyes dearly. 

will mister stay...win continued and goblin felt as if his whole body turned cold. 

dont go...win rushed. and goblin skipped beat on that. 

stay...dont leave me...it was win who took the courage and said. he practiced that same line for at least 200 times infront the mirror before coming here. 

and goblin was all speechless. he couldnt process anything after 'dont leave me'.

cant you do that mister...win asked with a low, tired voice. 

goblin who read win's face finally asked. 

you...he paused. 

you really see it...? he continued. 

and if i do...win asked. 

prove it that you see it...

ahh answer my questions first...win rushed. 

you dont see it...goblin directed. 

i said i see it okay...truly i see it...win rushed. he felt little annoyed for goblin not believing him. 

"this sword..."win said finally, while directing his hand at goblin's chest. 

***************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...
100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...
14.5K 588 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
39.1K 2.1K 25
When Win Metawin enters the University of Thammasat and ends up falling for Bright Vachirawit at first sight, his heart starts to beat for him withou...