Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 16

27.6K 1.3K 80
By Everlastdreamer

The sunlight hit my face through the window, I groan as I felt the weight on my chest and waist. I opened my eyes as my eyes fell on the man, who is pouting while sleeping. His head was still on my chest and his arms wrapped around me. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered how he came last night. I look at him admiring every single part of him.

His hairs were falling over his head. A smile appeard on my lips . He is not looking like the man who always contain a cold tight face, rather he is looking like a baby who is sleepy so peacefully.

I have always read books in which male lead look at the female lead like this in the morning and here I am switching the roles and looking at him like he is the only thing I can see. Whatever fate tied us together, I know one thing that if I don't belong here with him that I don't belong anywhere.

I push back his hairs with my fingers but soon my eyes widened as I saw him looking at me. He was awake. How much time I have been in my Dreamland. His eyes were looking in mine, he still didn't left me. His eyes travel to my lips. He gulp like always.. He lean in as my heart start to beat faster than ever . I can feel his hot breathes on my lips but when I thought he is going to kiss me. He tilt his head and whisper in my ears.

“ Don't look at me like this Mi Amor, or else it will be so dangerous for both of us “

My body shiver at his husky voice and his words. I blink my eyes and was about to say something when I heard some voices from the stairs.

Someone is coming here.

Oh shit

Ammi knocked on the door “ Ayesha beta open the door, I need my medicines “ My eyes widened as I sat up on the bed, Ahad also sat up.. He was also Panicked but he was not showing.

“ Hide Ahad hide “ I pushed him off the bed. He look at me folding his arms over his chest.

“ Why would I hide. I can meet them and— “

I rolled my eyes and pushed him inside the closet.

“ Don't you dare make any sound “ I said and close the door before he could say anything.

I fixed my hairs and opened the door, letting ammi in. And Baba enter too. Great.

“ Here Ammi your medicine “ I have her the medicine with a forced smile. She took the medicine. “ Why did you too long to open the door Ayesha? “ Ammi asked looking at me as Baba sat on my bed.

“ I was sleeping Ammi, and Baba why don't you guys go and wait for me in the dining room I'll be there “

Baba shook his head, tapping on the space beside him. “ Come here, beta I need to talk to you about something “ I gulp and sat beside him, my eyes were stuck to the closet.

Kill me now!

“ Actually Ayesha beta , you know how our company is doing since past few years. We are going in a great loss and— “

The moving sound of Ahad came from the closet as my eyes widened. I will kill him.

“ What was the sound? “ Baba was about to go towards the closet as I stopped him in a panic voice.

“ STOP! “ I said as baba turn around looking at me with raised eyebrows, I press my lips together and smiled.

“ Baba there's a MOUSE YES A MOUSE “

I said getting up and pulling baba away.

“ Okay let me check then “ Baba said as I shook my head.

“ No baba it's okay, actually it's my pet.. Pet mouse “

Baba and Ammi look at me weirdly as I forced a toothy smile .

“ Ayesha beta, it will destroy your all clothes, get him out “ Baba said as I nodded.

“ Sure baba, so.. What you were saying “

Baba sigh and sat on the bed again.

“ So I was saying that we are going in a great loss. So if you can.. ask Ahad to help us out. As he is our son in law. I want you to talk to him “

I stayed quite as the silence took over the room . I gulp taking a deep breath.

“ I'm sorry baba, but I am not going to ask for this to Ahad , what we done with him is enough... We seriously don't deserve him. And using me for his help is the worst plan baba , because he won't do this “

Baba's face turned red but he nodded.

“ I knew you will do this, I sacrificed my whole life for you and all I got is this, I was right when I asked for a son but all I got was a run away daughter and a disrespectful daughter “

Tears forced to come out but I pushed them back.

“ exactly baba, you deserve a son, we did nothing for you right, all we did was say yes to whatever you said, I studied medical for you removing my dream of becoming a writer, Baji nearly got married, and I said yes to be married off to a person I don't even knew. So yes we are run away and disrespectful. You really don't deserve us “

Baba's jaw was clenched as he left the room without a word. Ammi looked at me like I just announced that I married a man without telling them and she also left.

My nails dig into my palm as hard as it could .

I forced a smile and opened the closet. Ahad was sitting there, as soon as his eyes met mine, he didn't say anything but he just pulled me towards him making me fall on his lap. We both were in the small closet.

He hold my hands and open them stopping me from digging my nails in them.

“ Never... Ever... Do... This “ He said pulling my hands to his lips and kissing them softly.

He looked up, holding my cheek.

“ Say one time that you want me to help your father and I will lay my entire empire in your feet. “

Tears start to stream down my cheeks as he pulled me towards his chest hugging me.

“ He really don't deserve you Ayesha , some people can never be grateful for the blessing that have.. You are the blessing “

I pulled back he wiped my tears as I smiled nodding my head.

“ And Mrs Malik, I am a Multimillionaire not a Mouse, You will get punishment for calling me this, I can kiss you front of your parents and no one can stop me “

My heart skipped a beat, Why is this happening with me, I never felt this towards anyone.

“ But you never kissed me Mr Malik “ I said playfully he looked at my lips and hold my cheeks again.

“ If I kiss you, then there's no going back Mi Amor, You will be mine, and then I will never let you go even if you want me to “

Then make me yours Ahad

I jumped out of the window like thief , thankfully no one saw me. I adjust my shirt clearing my throat. A millionaire jumping out of the widow for his own wife's room. AMAZING.

I sat inside my car, as the her words start to ring in my mind. The way she was looking at me in the morning . I felt so good, I came to her because I need warmth, I need her just her and I slept so well, I never slept like this in years. Her smell, her voice, her eyes everything about her is just perfect.

They way she took my side in front of her parents was everything for me, I wanted to go out and break Mr Zafar's face, I don't care if he is older than me or what, he made my wife cry and talk bad about her , these things are enough to destroy him and teach him how to talk to his daughters. People like him don't deserve anything and when they get blessings like Ayesha, they take it for granted. And the people like me are made who teach them how precious these blessings are.

I pulled out my phone and called my assistant.

“ I want Zafar's interpries on the ground in 3 hours if not then you are fired “

I cut the call driving straight to my house.

I know It will hurt Ayesha but Mr Zafar need some lessons. This is the first lesson , if he tried to hurt her again, he will learn more lessons.

I can bring him down for Ayesha.

And I can bring him up for Ayesha.

As I parked outside the house my phone buzzed with a text message from My wife.

“ Eat the breakfast well, take care “

I smiled looking at her texts , she is really sweetheart.

Just when I was about enter the house, my phone start to ring, I look towards the screen as my blood went cold and my jaw clenched.

I gulp and picked up the phone.

“ Yes “

“ Room no. 09 “

“ I'll be there “

I cut the call keeping my phone in my pocket.

I took steps towards my car. I got inside the car, pulled out my gun from the back seat and the knife. My face was emotionaless .

This is not the Ahad , Ayesha knows... This is other part of me that I can never recognize .

I hate it, but I can never run from it... Because it's like a demon, always behind me.

I drive straight to the hotel and parked my car outside the hotel . There a black van stopped as I sat inside it without any words.

There were lots of men inside it with lots of weapons.

“ Black , they are there, 4 people and 15 guards. They all are armed , we need the black bag in which they have the documents

Of the alliance with Italian mafia. “

I nodded hearing the information.

“ I will go inside, you all see the guards “

I said as the car stopped outside the luxury hotel. They all got out as I stepped out of the Van . They all straightly went inside through the back door and I took the main entrance.

I went towards the second floor, by the time I was there all the guards were laying on the floor I blood.

I pulled out my gun and hold it tightly.

1 ... 2….3

I entered the room, there were two women and two men were laying on the bed.

Without thinking I shoot him on the head.

The man tried to run as I hold him by the troath pinning him to the wall.

“ Tell me the password “ I asked as he didn't spoke so I squeeze harder.

“ 4…6…9..0 “ He said as I nodded and stab him with knife three times. My hands covered with his blood and my shirt too. But this version of me don't even care.

I pulled out the napkin and wiped my hands

“ Black, Boss want to meet you with the bag “

I nodded

“ Tell him black is coming “

Thank you so much for reading, please vote, follow and comment, share as much as you can.

They next few chapters can make you confuse but don't worry .

Follow me on Instagram = ever_lastdreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 11.5K 33
Copyrightยฉ 2020. All rights reserved. She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any o...
267K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
187K 7.2K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...