Why Not Me?...(Sebaek ff)

By Baekhyunielover_92

......Why is it always him? Not me... ....... I don't even know why do I love him so much......I hate myself... More

Chapter 1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter :4
Chapter: 5
Chapter:6
Chapter:8(M)
Chapter:9(M)
Chapter: 10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15

Chapter:7

88 5 6
By Baekhyunielover_92

In the story:

Then they both went to their rooms and went to sleep. Since then, Sehun did his best to spend time with Baekhyun, upsetting Yoona for not giving her enough attention.

Baekhyun's birthday was coming up. Sehun was very excited but he was stuck. He couldn't decide what to buy for Baekhyun as this was a very important day after their relationship.

One night he saw a jewellery store with its light still on. He entered the jewellery shop. A staff showed him jewelries for a partner but they were way too expensive. Suddenly a ring caught his eye. He thought of Baekhyun wearing the ring on his beautiful hands and from the eye, It'd probably fit Baekhyun. However, it costed more than his budget.

Staff: It seems that you like this ring.

Sehun: Yeah, it's perfect. But it cost a bit too much. ..Is there a way to..you know keep if for longer so that it doesn't get sold out? I want to buy it but not today.

Staff: Unfortunately, that's not possible.

Sehun left there, but he wasn't hopeless. Everyday he would check if the ring was still there, to the point where the staff always reminded his of the ring still not being sold out if he was close to the shop.

He started overtime, so much so that Baekhyun started become concerned about his studies. But Sehun never told his the truth, never told his about the ring.

Sehun had taken his day off so that he could spend his entire day with Baekhyun, as it was Baekhyun's birthday. Baekhyun was snuggled up in his blanket with his hand under his head.

Sehun while caressing his hair: He's just like a cute puppy. Wakie wakie! Wake up puppy!

Baekhyun was groaning, almost ignoring Sehun's call in deep sleep.

Sehun, slighty louder: Wake up birthday boy!

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and looked beside him to see Sehun kneeling down to the level of his face.

Baekhyun with his most adorable smile: Sehunie?

Baekhyun sat up and Sehun gave him a bouquet of sunflowers.

Baekhyun: Thanks! How did you know I really like them?? It's my favorite!

Sehun: When I saw then in flower shop, it really reminded me of you. The bright colour resemble your personality. And I asked the florist and sunflowers symbolize positivity, happiness and..light. You are the light of my life.

Baekhyun: That's so sweet! Thank you!

Baekhyun hugged Sehun.

Sehun: Get ready sleepy head. Have breakfast and then we're going outside. We'll spend the entire day together. I have my day off.

Suddenly, Sehun got the notification that he got his salary. He was exhilarated and head to the store without telling Baekhyun.

When he looked from outside of the shop, his smile was dropping. Once he entered he couldn't see it anywhere.

Sehun with a dismayed expression: Is- Is the ring still here...?

Staff: The ring is...

Sehun was sweating almost heartbroken.

Staff: It's still here. We redecorated the area and we put it in a different place. Wait, let me bring it out for you.

Once Sehun saw the ring again, his started reappearing with his eyes glinting with joy.

Sehun: Please pack it nicely! I'll take it today!

Meanwhile:

Baekhyun showered and got ready. He packed extra clothing in a bag as they were going to a water park. But he was in thought of why Sehun wasn't there. He was pacing through the house, waiting for Sehun to arrive. It had been a while.

Baekhyun had texted and called Sehun but he didn't get any response.

Sehun returned really late. Once he returned from the store, Sehun hid the ring so that Baekhyun wouldn't see it.

Baekhyun with a vexed, suspicious expression: What are you doing??

Sehun: Nothing!

Baekhyun was sulking.

Sehun: What happened Baekie?

Baekhyun: I don't want to go. I want to stay here and sleep.

Sehun: No no! Let's go! I took the day off for you!

Baekhyun: I waited for 2 HOURS! I was ready for so long! Now I'm hungry.

Sehun put a pepero chocolate in Baekhyun's mouth.

Sehun: Eat this then. You like this, isn't it?

Baekhyun sat down while eating the chocolate.

Sehun went to get ready. He came back to the living room and saw still sulking Baekhyun.

Sehun: I am ready Baekie. Let's go.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and continued eating chocolates.

Sehun sat in front of him.

Sehun: What happened Baekie? Still angry with me?

Baekhyun: Where were you that time? You didn't even replied my text!

Sehun caressed Baekhyun's face to make up.

Sehun: Sorry Baekie, my phone was on silent.

Sehun came closer to Baekhyun. His face was very close to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun immediately closed his eyes while waiting for the kiss.

But Sehun cleaned his mouth

Sehun: Ah Baekie you have chocolate on your face. Such a baby.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and felt a bit of embarrassment.

Sehun: What happened?

Baekhyun: Nothing.

Sehun: Please puppy let's go!

Baekhyun with a light smile: Ok, let's go.

Sehun quickly put the ring box in his pocket and they both went to the water park. It was a big journey full of adventure and they had tons of fun on the water rides.

After that they had a great lunch at a restaurant with delectable fish cuisine.

After that they went paragliding at quite a high place.

Baekhyun: Sehunie it would've been cool if you were from North Korea!

Sehun: Why?

Baekhyun: Cuz I saw it in a kdrama where the girl from South Korea meets her soulmate in North Korea! It's called Crash Landing on You! It's so romantic!

Sehun chuckled fondly.

Baekhyun: Oh your height is perfect for the role of a North Korean soldier! And I would be the hot rich South Korean beauty. Do you know what your reaction would've been?? You would've gasped and exclaimed "I have never seen someone this beautiful!". You would've totally fallen for me at first sight!

Sehun laughed listening to Baekhyun.

Sehun: Oh that would've been my reaction?

Baekhyun: Obviously! Pretty cute person with a lovely smile, puppy eyes, sharp nose and pink, rosy lips. And I have silky smooth hair. I even have an loveable personality and amazing height-

Sehun looked at Baekhyun with an eyebrow raised.

Baekhyun: Oook..maybe I'm a little short..just a bit...

Sehun: I would've just questioned who this crazy person is. Maybe I would've taken you to jail.

Baekhyun: You're seriously unromantic.

Sehun: Let's stop the chit chat.You talk too much Baekie. Look at the breathtaking greenery. Let's take some pictures together.

They took out the selfie stick and took some photos of them.

Sehun: Baekie North Korea isn't that far away. See?

Sehun pointed in the direction of the country.

Baekhyun: Wait let me try! Let's see if goes there!

Sehun: What's the point? Nor am I a North Korean soldier and neither are you a rich South Korean beauty. We'll either get shot or put in jail. Then your dream will just turn into a nightmare.

Baekhyun: That's true. Let's just stay here then!

Sehun murmured under his breath: My guy always talks about absurd things but he is so cute.

Baekhyun: I know I am cute Oh Sehun.

Sehun chuckled.

It was near the evening after they finished. They went to the riverside when Sehun was bringing something from his bag.

Baekhyun: What is it?

Sehun brought a lot of fireworks for Baekhyun.

Sehun: Let's light these! I know you really like firecrackers!

Baekhyun ecstatically: Yay!! Thank you!!

Baekhyun and Sehun excited lit them up. One of them wrote 'Happy birthday Puppy'

Sehun: I got it customized. It's cute isn't it?

Baekhyun was stunned. He hugged Sehun tightly and Sehun returned his hug.

Baekhyun: This is amazing Sehunnie. I loved it!!

There were more fireworks there when Sehun announced..

Sehun: I have a gift for you. I know it's not that special or expensive but I think it was made for you.

Sehun pulled out the ring from his pocket. It was glittering like a star. Baekhyun could tell it was expensive and it was beautiful. Baekhyun was amazed.

Baekhyun: Something so expensive..for me?

Sehun held Baekhyun's hand and put the ring on his finger.

Sehun: Perfect. I hope you like it.

Baekhyun: I love it, but it's so expensive. How did you get it? Ah I guess it's because he worked overtime so much!

Sehun: Yeah a bit!

Baekhyun: Sehunnie you already gave me many things. You shouldn't have did this.

Sehun caressed Baekhyun's cheek: It's nothing Baekie. Sorry you waited a long time for me today, I went to buy this one. That's why I was late.

Baekhyun: Sorry Sehunnie. I was angry with you without knowing anything. This ring is absolutely gorgeous. I'll treasure this for forever.

Baekhyun tiptoed himself and pressed his lips on Sehun's ones. They both shared a beautiful,deep, warm and affectionate kiss.

They broke the kiss and enjoyed the fire works for sometime.

Baekhyun:Let's go have bubble tea together. Then we will return home.

Sehun: Ok!

They both stood outside the bubble tea shop but it was really crowded.

Sehun: There's so many people! Baekie, you wait here. I'll get the bubble tea.

Baekhyun stood opposite street of the bubble tea shop, waiting and admiring his ring   under the street light when he felt a presence right near his neck. He felt his breath that sent shivers down his spine. The scent wasn't of Sehun, but it was someone familiar, someone vile. When he turned around, his eyes were filled with a river of horror. It was Kris, with a disturbing, ugly smile....

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter....♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 487 6
Title says it all β€’Top!Baek Bottom!Yeol β€’I'm not that creative with titles so just bear with me.
167K 8.4K 23
All charachters are same... shivika fan fiction...
21.3K 101 24
brain washed, manipulated but yet i still went back to him, why? because it's always him. it always will be. (username changes from the cover)