Chapter:9(M)

Warning: This chapter contains too much adult contents, very long and well detailed smut😜

If you feel uncomfortable, ignore this chapter 🙏

In the story:

Since that night, everything was going smoothly. They were very content with each other. It was almost a year now. They were loaded with even more responsibility and pressure.

Sehun was busy with his studies and job and Baekhyun with all his studies and projects.

After a while, they had a day off so they went shopping.

It was Sehun's birthday soon, so Baekhyun was looking for the perfect gift. He was thinking whether to give a smartphone or an expensive t-shirt when a jewellery shop gained his attention.

He searched through all the necklaces on display when he saw a platinum necklace with a heart locket. He had been saving money for a while now.

Sehun noticed Baekhyun staring at the necklaces.

Sehun: Do you want any of them?

Baekhyun: No, it's ok.

But in mind, Baekhyun had decided that this was the one he would buy.

Sehun noticed a necklace immediately pointed towards it.

Sehun: It's this necklace right? It's a necklace with puppy locket? It will really suit you! You're a puppy so this will suit you!

Baekhyun: It really is cute!

But then their eyes went towards the price tag.

Baekhyun: Not yet for sure. It's way too expensive! Let's go eat something.

But it stayed in Sehun's mind to buy that necklace but he didn't have that much money to spend at that time.

Sehun was very busy with his work so Baekhyun went all by himself to get the necklace for Sehun. He saw that the puppy necklace was still in display. He wanted to buy it but he didn't have enough money to buy two necklaces.

Baekhyun mumbled: Maybe another time...

Sehun had now gotten extremely busy with work so Baekhyun was missing him a lot.

Most days, when Sehun returned, Baekhyun's head was on his study table with his book open.

At first, Sehun would be surprised but he found it adorable, especially with the cute puppy sounds Baekhyun made. Sehun carried him to his bed, tucked him in and gave him a peck on the forehead everytime.

He would always smile with glee when he saw the delicious food Baekhyun made for him and a note written from him telling Sehun to enjoy his food and a little puppy art.