Chapter:14

In the story:

Chanyeol was speechless. Did he hear it right?

Chanyeol: What was the name? What was the name?! Who is this Sehunnie?!!

Baekhyun was quiet.

Chanyeol shook Baekhyun and brought his conciousness back.

Baekhyun:Mmm...Sehunnie...i-s..

Chanyeol: Tell me! Was he the one we met today?! Oh Sehun?!

Baekhyun lowered his head and agreed.

Chanyeol: That guy...I mean Oh Sehun....Your ex?!

Baekhyun shook his head as a yes.

Chanyeol sat in a sofa in despair next to Baekhyun's bed. Baekhyun immediately kneeled down on the floor in front of Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: I'm sorry Chanyeol-ah, I never thought I would meet him again. I never thought these feelings would return. All these feelings that were locked away...people can move on so quickly so why can't I?!

Baekhyun while sobbing: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I don't want to hurt you but I always do...

Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol's lap.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol-ah please forgive me....I will try to change myself....We will start again....

Chanyeol felt guilty for some reason and pat Baekhyun's head while Baekhyun was blabbering...

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's face which rested upon his thighs, asleep. Baekhyun's eyes were puffy for crying continuously.

He slowly picked Baekhyun up and placed him comfortably on his bed. He took off the coat of Baekhyun's tuxedo and was about to place it on a hanger in Baekhyun's cupboard when a diary caught his eye.

He took them out and opened the diary and started reading the half burnt pages of Sehun and Baekhyun's love story. He also looked at the pictures, the memories Baekhyun carried day and night.

From the writing,he understood that the ring Baekhyun wore as a necklace was given by Sehun.

Chanyeol placed the diary down and gazed at Baekhyun. Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Chanyeol wiped his eyes: I envy this person that you loved so much. Why him Baekhyun-ah? Why do you love that guy so much? Why not me? I have been waiting for your since 5 years but still you didn't give me place in your heart. I wish I was him.

In the morning, Baekhyun woke up with his head throbbing from all the alcohol.

He suddenly remembered everything and rushed out of his room to see a clean floor with all of the glass missing.

He noticed on his table there was a bottle of hangover drink and a post-it note.

'Sorry I can't go to the wedding at the right time. I've already told Suho about this. I've got some urgent work to take care of so go without me. I'll join you later, probably at night. Also please remember to give them the gift in your cupboard ~ '

Baekhyun immediately called Chanyeol but Chanyeol wouldn't pick his phone up.

Baekhyun broke down in tears of dismay. He broke an angel's heart.

Baekhyun got ready and head towards the wedding ceremony but he was still gloomy.

He congratulated Suho and Lay as they were like a match made in heaven.

Baekhyun: You two look so good. You guys look perfect.

Suho: Thanks! Sadly Chanyeol isn't here at the moment. Enjoy the party and don't be shy!