Chapter:7

In the story:

Then they both went to their rooms and went to sleep. Since then, Sehun did his best to spend time with Baekhyun, upsetting Yoona for not giving her enough attention.

Baekhyun's birthday was coming up. Sehun was very excited but he was stuck. He couldn't decide what to buy for Baekhyun as this was a very important day after their relationship.

One night he saw a jewellery store with its light still on. He entered the jewellery shop. A staff showed him jewelries for a partner but they were way too expensive. Suddenly a ring caught his eye. He thought of Baekhyun wearing the ring on his beautiful hands and from the eye, It'd probably fit Baekhyun. However, it costed more than his budget.

Staff: It seems that you like this ring.

Sehun: Yeah, it's perfect. But it cost a bit too much. ..Is there a way to..you know keep if for longer so that it doesn't get sold out? I want to buy it but not today.

Staff: Unfortunately, that's not possible.

Sehun left there, but he wasn't hopeless. Everyday he would check if the ring was still there, to the point where the staff always reminded his of the ring still not being sold out if he was close to the shop.

He started overtime, so much so that Baekhyun started become concerned about his studies. But Sehun never told his the truth, never told his about the ring.

Sehun had taken his day off so that he could spend his entire day with Baekhyun, as it was Baekhyun's birthday. Baekhyun was snuggled up in his blanket with his hand under his head.

Sehun while caressing his hair: He's just like a cute puppy

Sehun while caressing his hair: He's just like a cute puppy. Wakie wakie! Wake up puppy!

Baekhyun was groaning, almost ignoring Sehun's call in deep sleep.

Sehun, slighty louder: Wake up birthday boy!

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and looked beside him to see Sehun kneeling down to the level of his face.

Baekhyun with his most adorable smile: Sehunie?

Baekhyun sat up and Sehun gave him a bouquet of sunflowers.

Baekhyun: Thanks! How did you know I really like them?? It's my favorite!

Sehun: When I saw then in flower shop, it really reminded me of you. The bright colour resemble your personality. And I asked the florist and sunflowers symbolize positivity, happiness and..light. You are the light of my life.