Chapter:2

In the story:

Baekhyun started reading his diary from the first page, the beginning of his love story.

Baekhyun: You know Sehun, you were very special to me.

After reading more, he chuckled.

Baekhyun: When I liked you, I did such crazy things. Now I've found a great guy, his name is Park Chanyeol. He is very handsome,so tall and caring...

Baekhyun paused his sentence.

Baekhyun: I li-ke him...anyone would like him as a partner and a person. Now I've changed a lot.

Baekhyun looked out the window. It's not raining now but it was windy outside. His dairy pages were turning automatically due to the wind. He saw another picture and picked it.

Baekhyun let out a sad chuckle when he saw the picture

Baekhyun let out a sad chuckle when he saw the picture. He had a habit of biting on Sehun's arm.He is very sensitive in smell. He loved Sehun's smell so much. This is the way he showed his affection towards Sehun and Sehun called him puppy.

Baekhyun: Oh Sehun, everything is fine but the craziness I had for you, I don't have it anymore.You broke me so much. The world is like a black and white mural in my eyes. Everything back then felt heavenly, but you turned it into hell! Why do I have to suffer alone? I guess you're happier now, with someone else. Did you actually ever love me? Or was I just an attraction for you just for a few days?

Tears escaped from Baekhyun's eyes....

Baekhyun: After so many years, I remember everything like it was yesterday. All our times filled with laughter and joy.

Some years ago:

Baekhyun was studying in a new area alone. He lived in dorm with a few other people he had poor relation with due to lack of time. He studied at a college. After going there, he faced one big problem as someone had their eyes on him. His name was Kris, the leader of the group of bullies.

When Baekhyun faced him for the first time, he was terrified. Kris was tall, so much so that Baekhyun felt like a mouse in front of him. He never felt as if he was this petite and weak.

Kris made Baekhyun do all his work and get his food, poured water on him and his work or food, hit him multiple times, stole his money and even locked him up in toilets. Baekhyun couldn't never stand up because of Kris's physical and financial power over the school. All the other students just watched, not wanting to get involved at all.

One day, the bullying went too far. Kris pushed Baekhyun into a dark storage room and locked it. Baekhyun was nyctophobic so he was extremely scared. Slowly he was running out of breath. He knew his bag wasn't even with him, so he couldn't call anyone.

Baekhyun: I wish I had a superpower, like light control.

It felt like it was his last day. He was about to close his eyes when a cold breeze touched his skin. The door opened and he could see a figure like an angel from his teary eyes. He was very tall, pale with broad shoulders. He had a very sharp jawline, thin red lips and small, cold eyes.