Attracted Towards Him

By VioisLost

A busy business man Kim Doyoung and a carefree university student Watanabe Haruto. More

Introduction
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13

03

103 8 0
By VioisLost

"Kim Doyoung?"

Haruto been repeating his name while staring at the card he gave him, it's his personal one.

Haruto sigh and put it inside his closet "I was so stupid" Haruto cuss at himself.

It's been 2 days already to that incident but Haruto couldn't take his mind off of him. To distract his mind he thought to read book, he sat on his studying table and took out a random book and start reading.

But this is not helping him, he can still see his face in the book, he can still feel his lips on his own lips, they way he softly bite his ear and how he touch his chin with only his finger tip.
It was so less, nothing much.

"But what if... He had done something more..." Haruto's thought.

"What the heck?? What am I thinking?" He again shook his head and try to read again.

"I'm not stupid, stupid is that Jake!" Haruto mumble.

Since that day they all didn't came in contact as they all are kinda embarrassed of themselves and gave each other times as they are always together on week days.

"Yahh don't hang up on me yet, first tell me who was that kid?" Jaehyuk asked Doyoung on the phone call.

He was chilling in his house not until he got a call from his dear friend.

"Huh? What kid?"

"That kid you met outside the club... He was staring at your car?" Jaehyuk tried to remind him.

"Oh.. That attractive baby boy, I almost forgot about him!" Doyoung thought.

"Yeah so? What about him?"

"Yeah so? What about him?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Huh?"

"Will you tell me? Why did you talk to him?"

"Oh god Jae.. do I have to tell you everything? Like really?"

"Uhmm no need but I was just curious nothing much!"

"Do you like him?" Doyoung asked.

"Nah but he wasn't that bad though, he looks fine." Jaehyuk said making Doyoung remind of him again.

"His lips was softest than any girl I have ever kissed.." Doyoung's thought.

"If he would have met me, I would have gave my number to him!" He joked but Doyoung raised his eyebrows.

"Okay now bye I gotta go!"

"Yeah sure Doy!!" Jaehyuk said and cut the call.

"Why didn't he called me yet though? He said thinking rubbing his lips.

"Oh damn it's so embarrassing...." Jungwon finally said out loud when the group was sitting in a cafeteria with awkwardness around them. Asahi chuckle nervously.

"Hell yeah... But to be honest I didn't know Asahi can be that bold, drunk, when he asked that lady if she farted." Jake said and Asahi glare at him, red from embarrassment.

"Hell yeah, and how was your legs after squatting 20 times huhh!!?" Jay asked Jake looking at him.

"Oh yeahh my leg was sore and my thigh hurt as hell!" Jake said

"Yeah this happens when you go gym one time in whole year." Asahi bite back to Jake while everyone laugh. Then again everyone went silent and thankfully it wasn't awkward one, all of them enjoying their foods peacefully. That's where Jake remember something from that night...

"Haruto... Do you still have his number?" Jake asked suddenly that make everyone stop eating and gave all their attention to Haruto. He hesitate and avoid their curious eyes.

"Uhh... Yeah I still have it..." He said muffled.

"Ah it doesn't matter though.." Jungwon said

"Yeahh he must have probably forgot about it." Asahi said unsure.

"Yeah he must have... " Haruto said again muffled.

Haruto feel bad about being forgotten by him... By Kim Doyoung.

"By the way guys... You still remember about that project activity right?" Jungwon asked at which Jay frown.

"Huh? Project activity?" Jake asked his mouth full of foods.

Asahi and Jungwon roll their eyes on them. As usual.

"Hell yes project activity of exploring Engineering and construction buildings and companies...? And write article on them." Jungwon said reminiscing both of them with being done by his friends.

"Oh hell yeah... Thank God there's nothing to rig out anything before project day though." Jay said relaxing his nerves.

"Whatever I'm so excited to explore expensive companies and get future job agreement." Asahi said with a smile on his face that they all nodded.

"I just hope the staffs there would be nice and open up with us!" Jake said.

"Since when you care about this?" Jay asked

"I don't care.. I am just thoughtful about my friends as you'll are introvert and couldn't open up with anyone so easily.. you know." Jake answer, that make Asahi kinda offend but he's not the only introvert in thier group there's Haruto and Jungwon as well.

"Yahh are you ready for today?" Jake asked all hyped that make chuckles everyone on the bus.

All students are in the bus going to do their project activity and there's total 4 building for them to explore and write articles about it.

"The Kim's contractor" Asahi told Haruto the name of company they are going first.

"Ahh okay it's seems cool though." Jay said from behind them.

"Yeah but have you'll read the Wikipedia it say Kim Dong has inherited the company to his son but there's no sign of him. No photos of him." Jungwon said and everyone got confused.

"Maybe he's secretive?" Jake said.

"Yeah it can be... But we will eventually found out in the company." Asahi said, they all nodded and keep on reading other info of other buildings.

After 45 minutes of bus driving they all reached to their first destination. The Kim's contractor.

They all entered the expensive company and immediately got greeted politely by staffs and worker there.

"Kids this is The Kim's contractor company one of the most well known and highest rank of constructions building." The man who held this project activity idea, mister Choi speak.

All students were looking here and there the Beauty of glasses, grasses and simplicity of company was just different and nice in its way.

Little by little they all were meeting everyone in the company their workers, their employees, their managers but no where CEO was seen.

"The company is fine and the people working here are also good, but the boss here has not even arrived yet." Jay said lowly only to let his friends hear him.

"Or maybe he's just way too busy, he let his company workers take care of it." Asahi suggests that it could be making them nod.

Then suddenly they can hear other sutdent whispering voices but couldn't tell what they are talking about.

"Guys the CEO is here!" Jungwon exclaimed who were lost somewhere but eventually find his friends.

Everyone apart and gave way to the CEO of the company to go infront.
Everyone was awe, at how handsome the CEO is.
Haruto looked up to see but saw his back and was eager to see his face as well but the CEO was talking to other students and teachers politely, after thier little conversation he turned and face infront, making Haruto to hitched his breath.

Kim Doyoung.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.4K 33
[COMPLETED] "I don't care about what you do, just stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours."
16.1K 231 13
🔞
172K 6.3K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
70.1K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)