Gone Away || Minsung

By kyutminho

A vampire who waits 400 years for a specific human. A human who was reincarnated into the present. ... More

~
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.35 Final

Ch.34

2.2K 102 154
By kyutminho

It's been a couple days since they had successfully defeated the scientist. Jisung had stayed with Minho for time being as all they wanted to be by each other's side, not a minute apart.

"Morning baby." Minho's morning raspy voice greeted his lovely vampire boyfriend who was just waking up.

"Morning." Jisung snuggled closer if that was even possible, enjoying every second they spent with each other.

"How'd my beautiful boyfriend sleep?" Minho plants a gentle kiss on Jisung's forehead, not caring how messy his bed head was.

"Good, surprised vampires don't need as much sleep as humans. How'd you ever sleep for so long?" Jisung still needed to get used to changing his old life style.

"The only time I slept as much as a usual human was with you. That steady heart beat you had would put me to sleep, it was very soothing. Something I've always longed for." The older was going to miss Jisung's heartbeat but he could live without if it meant to keep him in his life.

"You don't want to be a vampire?" Jisung pulled away slightly to face his boyfriend.

"Sometimes I would wish I wasn't." Minho's saddened, remembering those long years without his soulmate.

"Whys that?" Jisung curiously asked.

"Being a vampire can have its perks like abilities humans can't have and eternal life, but that eternal life can be a curse rather than a blessing. When you're absolutely lonely for hundreds of years, when humans come and go quickly, it's not long enough for a vampire. When I first lost you, we'll you're past self I was broken and lost. I had no one but when I found the two Australian's that I call my brothers now I was less lonely but still broken. Your cheery personality always kept me going and now that you're here now, being a vampire isn't so bad now. I'm glad you wanted to become because I would've hated myself if I turned you into one if you didn't want to be." Minho cuffed the younger's puffy cheek, admiring every beautiful feature as if it's his last day.

"I couldn't imagine how you felt back then but I'm glad you finally accepted a part of you. And of course I'm more than okay with, already told you as long as I'm with you no matter what I'll be fine with anything. Now I get spend eternal life with you. I love you Minho." Jisung plants a kiss on the older's pale lips.

"God I love you too." Minho returned the delicate kiss but pulled the younger in for more.

Their kiss was slow and gentle but the craving for each other was stronger. Minho moved himself where he was now hovering over Jisung with his elbows only separating the space between them. Jisung cuffed both of the older's cheeks, couldn't get enough of their shared kiss.

"You know what's another plus . . . about . . . being a . . . Vampire . . ." Minho making his way down Jisung's neck with sweet rough kisses until reaching his sweet spot.

Jisung responded with curious moaning hum.

"Vampire sex." Minho stopped attacking his neck and faced the younger to get permission.

Jisung's eyes widen but faded into a seductive gaze that captured Minho in.

"Do whatever you want to me." Jisung whispered in the older's ear, pulling away to see his reaction.

"Are you sure?" Minho asking for reassurance as all he wanted to do was take care of both of their wants.

"Yes, don't hold back honey." Jisung was first to initiate the kiss, making Minho go completely insane as he gazed upon the seductive vampire beneath him.

"If that's what you want, you won't be walking for days." Minho began attacking the younger's neck with nothing but want and lust filling their eyes and mind.

~~~
[Hehe y'all ain't getting smut in this book >:) ]
~~~

"You know jeongin does have a point, that girl and Hyunjin look so much a like. Almost twin like." Changbin was over at his boyfriend's house and so was the mentioned taller.

"Now that I think about it Niki also kinda looked like Hyunjin too but can't be possible they're related, Niki is Japanese." Felix pointed out as most of the people they ran into looked awfully like there friend.

"I hope you two are enjoying your stay here, can get a bit crowed sometimes." Chan went up to the two girls who were on the couch.

"We are! Everyone is very nice, but don't worry we'll find our own place so we won't be a bother." Lia was thankful for the opportunity to see the real world but felt bad for invading their home.

"We don't mind at all, we have plenty of room in this house. You can stay as long as you need, made a promise your father and I'm going to keep that promise." Chan gave the two girls a happily warm smile.

"Speaking of your dad." Hyunjin made himself known. "Why don't you two look alike at all if you're siblings?" He sat down on Chan's lap.

"We have different moms. But Lia is more wolf than I am, my mother was a vampire, you can see why my father wasn't to fond of your kind." Yeji knew nothing about her mother despite her name and what she looked like.

"A vampire? How's that possible?" Chan was curious as he's never heard the two species conceiving.

"Well, it's very much possible but usually us mixed kids get the short end of the stick. But my mother was a mixed breed of a human and a vampire, like your friend Minho. She was able to conceive and whatever is the dominant genetic characteristic which is werewolf surprisingly and human I got both, sad part I can't turn into a full werewolf form. But it's not possible to be half vampire half werewolf." Explaining everything, catching Hyunjin's attention.

"Half human?! What was her last name?!" Hyunjin eagerly spaced in Chan's lap causing him to hold back painful groan.

"Hwang, but I don't take her last name since my dad prohibited it. Wait, is that your last name." She was putting the pieces together as she always thought how similar they looked.

"Yeah it is! Oh my god! Are you my sister?!" Hyunjin got off of Chan's lap which relieved the older.

"It's possible and we're both from the 1800s! I can't believe I have a brother. What was mother like?" Yeji and Hyunjin went to another room to talk and to get to know each other from the loss of years they've missed of not knowing each other existed.

"Wasn't expecting them to actually be related." Changbin chuckled.

"I can hear Hyunjin all the way from up stairs." Minho was annoyed by the loud noises coming from down stairs.

"Where's Jisung?" Changbin curiously asked as he wanted to see his once human friend.

"He's stuck in bed, he's pretty tired." Minho chuckled to himself to the real reason.

"Minho, we all heard the bed break, and something in the shower too. The hell did you break?!" Chan knew what the two were doing but was more concerned on the broken furniture.

"The shower head . . ." Minho had forgotten that everyone in the house that wasn't human possibly heard everything from their lustful sex they had.

"Next time do it when no one's here." Chan definitely didn't want to hear that all the time, not wanting to think about it.

"Wait I'm lost, what happened?" Changbin was confused as he didn't hear anything from being human.

"Jisung and Minho did the dirty." Felix whispered in the human's ear, causing his eyes to widen.

"You guys are wild for doing that when everyone is here." Changbin regretted asking.

"So what not like I heard Chan and Hyunjin do it. Everyone seems to forget I live here too." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Wait when?!" Chan's face immediately flushing red.

"Every time you guys done it." Minho chuckled as no one ever checked to see if he was home of how quiet he was.

Minho then noticed Jisung coming down the stairs but walking awkwardly.

"You okay baby?" Minho helped him the rest of the way down as he whispered in his ear.

"I forget vampires are much stronger than humans, but it was amazing." Jisung couldn't lie he loved it despite his troubles of walking.

"Everyone's almost here! Just waiting on Seungmin and Jeongin now!" Chan stood up from the couch as their first get together was about to be held.

Not to soon later the doorbell rings. The said two vampires finally showed up, all seven vampires, one human and the two werewolves were going to celebrate the boy's recent success on saving the council and human lives.

"I tried inviting our other friends but the council is having them work out of the country, I'm glad Niki finally was reunited with Sunoo though." Felix was happy for the two as he couldn't imagine what the powerful vampire went through.

"That's okay, it'll just be us!" Changbin threw his arm around his loving boyfriend, planting a kiss on his freckled cheek.

"Changbin? You okay with being human? I mean you won't live as long as all of us and Felix." Jisung was worried for the human as he didn't want to outlive his closes friend.

"Well my beautiful boyfriend-" Changbin aggressively kisses the freckled boy's cheek again causing him to giggle. "-definitely had changed my mind on vampires since I've had an ugly past with it, we've disgust it and I definitely want to turn into one too. I wouldn't want to break his heart or leave any of my friends but I want to stay human just a little longer. But don't worry Jisung, I'll join you guys one day. I know you'll miss me so much if died before you." Changbin teased as he wouldn't want to leave his closes friend either, both going through so much together.

"Take your time then." Jisung understood and accepted Changbin's decision, happily giving a smile.

"Guys! I got the drinks, different ones for the non vampires of course." Chan handing out a wine glass filled with either blood or champagne.

They all held their glasses high and celebrated their recent success, hug and kisses were shared.

"Jisung, can I ask you something?" Minho finished his glass and sat the younger down.

"Of course, what is it?" Jisung was abit nervous as he noticed how nervous Minho was.

"I talked with Chan and Felix about it and they said it was completely fine with them. So would you like to move in here with me? You'll stay in my room of course, only if you're okay making that next step with me." Minho wasn't going to lie he was quite nervous but would respect Jisung's decision.

"I would love too!" Jisung without a second thought accepted his offer and pulling the older into a sweet longing kiss.

"Oh and another thing, how are you going to explain this to your parents?" Minho had his mind on it quite a while, wondering if his parents would ever accept him now.

"Oh no . . . " Jisung had forgotten about his strict parents.

~~~

A/n: next chapter may be the final chapter guys!!!

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 419 14
Han Jisung has been alive for 358 years and counting. Of all the years to find a mate it has to be 2020. Not the roaring 1920s where people were lov...
424K 21.5K 22
Minho has a big secret, he is a vampire. He lives among humans and tries to act like one. He has many enemies because of who he is which leads to him...
363K 15.1K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...