Falling to the deep | Minsung

By Stray_kids_shipper

This a story of two boys falling in love with each other. There coincidental meeting turns into a strong frie... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 3

49 5 0
By Stray_kids_shipper

(Han Jisung)

After I arrived to school and kept my head on my school bag, I fell into a deep slumber. I was really tired because I had to work until midnight and then wake up at about 4 in the morning to cook some food for my parents. It would always happen to me everyday; it doesn't matter to my parents about my health or weel being. If say that I can't cook, I have to get ready for a beating session from one of them or the both of them together.

I was startled by the feeling of someone holding my shoulder and shaking me. I quickly sat up and looked around to the front, trying to find the person who woke me up. Then when I looked to my right, I saw a boy. He had a fair skin tone with chubby cheeks. He smiled and asked if he could sit next to me. He looked just like a bunny when he smiled. I was mesmerized by his beauty; I stared at him for a while and nodded in agreement.

Before coming to scholl, I thought to myself that if I do have a seatmate, I won't be talking with him. Normally, nobody would choose me as a partner or their seatmate since the time I began going to school. The only time I had a seatmate was when I was in kindergarten. That was the only memory I had of my childhood, that can actually be called as a memorable moment.

I kept my head back on the bag and stayed awake , listening to my surroundings. I turned my head to the boy's side and looked at him. His eyes were shut and he had earphones in his ears; seems like he was actually enjoying his playlist. When I saw him listening to music from whatever he was using, I felt a little envious about him. I actually don't have a smart phone or even the type that the old people use. The only thing I could do, when I was bored, was sleep or else look at nature. I never had a hobby as I was mostly busy with house chores and studies.

I stared at him, looking at his beautiful facial features until I heard the school bell ring for the first period.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 3.3K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
7.1K 422 19
Minho and Felix start spending a lot of time together after finding out that they both have "unrequited" crushes on their bandmates Jisung and Changb...
16.4K 396 12
Lee Minho school's rich kid and a bad boy who was the king of the school. Han Jisung a new transfer student who is rich but a very polite and kind p...
7.7K 472 14
Han and Lee Know are best friends and bandmates whom spend all of their time together until someone points out that their closeness might be the reas...