Bright win: The lonely god an...

Por janeeshashashimini

The book is inspired with the kdramas, goblin (2016) and tomorrow (2022). The story revolves around a lonely... Más

Cast
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
- Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7 -
-Chapter 8-
- Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-chapter 12-
-chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-

-Chapter 11-

104 14 14
Por janeeshashashimini

it was the next day where win felt somewhat okay, after he took the pill yesterday. his swelling too felt as if it was not paining anymore. he was at the restaurant, book told him to take a leave, but he came, as staying over aunts just make his brain go nuts anyways, so he thought working was good rather than staying there. 

"here...dont fret too much okay...you are on leave...." book said when he saw that win going to sweep the floor. he stopped win once he saw him, and grabbed the broom by force, and let win sit down. 

"i told you not to do anything...you need to rest...or else the swelling will never go..." book said with concern. win felt blessed to have book, as his elder brother next to him. he smiled at him and obeyed what his brother told him to do. 

"but i am bored brother...and i feel okay now..." win said with a cute sigh. and book ruffled win's baby hair and win pouted cutely as he was demanding for some work to do. 

"okay then...i have something for you to do..." book said after a few second thought. 

"yeah...please tell me..." win who excitedly stood up asked. 

"sit here and wait...that's your work..." book teased. 

"Ahhh...you cant tease me..." win sighed and pouted again. and book smiled for win's cute face. 

"okay then how about this...i will fry some wings...and you make my favorite salad for lunch...hah...hah...how about it...good idea right...okay then i am off to do my work...bbbyyyyeeeee...." win cutely said the latter and rushed to the back of the kitchen, even without listening what book might reply. win knew that book will not allow, so he just answered for himself and went on hike.

"i dont know what to do with this kid..." book smiled and continued with his work. 

*****************

win first washed the chicken wings, made the paste, mixed the paste with the wings and allowed them to marinate. until that happened, he opened the back door, and set the oil plate at the small slab they had. the back door leads to a small valley which eventually leads to the city center. they didn't use the restaurant utensils for their personal use, where they had this cute utensil set up that win and book bought when they did shop last month, agreeing to use it whenever they had dinner or lunch at the restaurant. 

he arranged them at the behind and took the wings and kept on the side of the slab. he kept the plate on the burner, and lit a matchstick to light the burner, and blew it up. he poured down some oil, and waited until the oil do some bubbles, so he knows that it's the time to put wing by wing for frying. 

"you are having wings today...?" suddenly he heard a voice, and win was startled. he saw goblin at his behind. 

"mister...what are you doing here...?" win was surprised to see him in here. 

"you summoned me...and that's why i came...." goblin said. 

"i summoned you...?" win asked by switching off the burner. 

"no i didn't....i always make sure not to summon you..." win confessed and goblin looked at him. 

"how did you lit the burner..." goblin then asked. win thought for a few seconds. and he closed his eyes dramatically and hit his own forehead by his palm.

win once knew that he did summoned goblin, exhaled a gap of air out. 

"anyways...what were you reading...?" win asked once he noticed the book that goblin had at his hand. 

"Ahh..this..." goblin showed the book to win, and win took the book. 

"Rumi..the book of love..." win read. and rushed through the pages. 

"mister you read poetry...wow...i never thought..." win was amazed and gave him the book back. 

"thats the only thing which made me calm for all these years..." goblin said while hitting the book softly. 

"so you done packing...?" win asked as if he didnt showed any care. 

"why you always change topics...?" goblin asked in annoy. 

"I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POETRY...so how should i continue talking about it...huh...!" win was annoyed too. 

"you dont know poetry...?"goblin was amazed. 

"why you are going to school then...i dont know how these new century kids live in this world even...they only know how to use smartphones...huh..."goblin was being practical. 

win threw a narrow line to goblin, and goblin did the same back at win. 

"anyways....back to my original question...you done packing...?" win asked again. 

goblin slowly took a gap air in, knowing that it was a habit of win to change the topic, so he went with the flow. 

"no...i am not done...i have to pack my books first..." goblin told with a raised voice. 

"then go...why waiting here...?" win said with frustration, as he felt that goblin was mocking at him, for disturbing his precious time on packing his bags.

"okay then i am going..." goblin said and turned as if he was going. 

"but..." win said. 

"see...see...you always start to talk when i am going to leave....dumb kid..."

"its you who always leave whenever i start to talk...and did you just called me dumb...?" win asked in annoy. 

goblin sighed in lost. 

"what now...tell me...what...what do you want to talk now...?" goblin asked annoyed. 

"i wanted to ask you..." win said after taking a large gap of air in. and goblin listened to him as he got this vibe of seriousness in what win was going to ask. 

"if i see something truly in you...what kind of thing should it be...?" win asked. 

"you dont see it..." goblin stated. 

"ahh just tell me... "win asked in annoy. 

"something looking painful...something that won't look good in you...yeah...that kind of thing...you see it...really...?" goblin asked. 

"ahhh...thaaaat.... yeah...i see it..." win said with a side smile. 

"you see it...really...dont lie..." goblin said. 

"what will you give me now since i see it...?" win asked in tease. he had this cute smile with him. 

"ahh...you dont see it...i know you dont see it..." goblin said in arguing with win. 

"okay then...bye bye...i have work to do..." win said and turned to leave. but goblin suddenly held win's hand. 

"okay okay...what do you want...you want bbq...want your favorite salad...what do you want...anything you name... i will buy..." goblin said as he was pleading and was ready to fulfill any wish that win was demanding right now, because he thought for a second, win could see what goblin had at his chest, the sword. so, he took the chance. 

"WOOWWWW... that's right mister...you should buy everything i say...but wait... i will inform brother and come.... " win was excited, and goblin was happy too for no reason. 

******************

they were at a grill house, a luxury one, where goblin was just grilling the wings for win, and win was just gulping all it down, without break. it was now the last piece on the grill, and goblin kept it with a loud noise at win's plate. and win chug it too very nicely. 

"you ate 1 kilo of meat...and YOU....DIDNT...LEFT...ME..NONE..." goblin stressed each word at latter and said with annoy. 

"heeee..." win grinned. 

"but it was mister who grilled and gave me...you must have spare some for you...its not my problem...." win said and drank the cold water which was aside. 

"just tell me you dont see it right...you are lying...aren't you..." goblin asked while dropping the ladle and switching of the burner at the middle of the table. 

"mister...you dont believe me...?" win asked in cute, with lost eyes, and goblin just fell for it. he waited for few seconds. 

"i am sorry...i might have offended you...can i buy you a juice...as asking forgiveness...?" goblin pleaded. 

"juice...what kinda...?" win asked. 

*********************

now they were at a juice bar. goblin went to the cashier, and it was win who was behind goblin. 

"pick one...what do you want...they have the bestselling ones..." goblin said in proud, as this was a juice bar which goblin, mix and reaper used to come and have a chat, often.

"my tummy is filled..." win paused. 

"can i have that large honey Faluda milkshake...?" win continued in rush with added cuteness. 

"you dont seem to be filled in there..." goblin said while looking at win's stomach. 

"i have a teeny tiny space for a juice..."win said and pat his stomach showing it to goblin. 

"order one for me too..." and suddenly it was reaper who was behind win. win got scared and creeped behind goblin. 

"make that sperate...i am not paying for him..." goblin said t the cashier and reaper threw a narrow glare at goblin. 

they were seated at a table facing towards the city view. goblin and reaper at one side. and win at the other side. win was scared to see grim reaper, knowing that he tried to take his life one time, and got saved thank to goblin. 

"am i being jinxed for eating too much meat...?" win asked. 

"what...what are you saying... ?" goblin asked. 

"or else why this mister would come...?" win asked while looking at the reaper. 

"are you nuts...i come here often...i always start my work after having a juice...do you think that i only have work with you..." reaper said and sipped his juice. 

"is this the one...?" reaper then asked goblin. 

"hmmm...this is the one..." goblin said with a nod, while looking at win, who was sipping his juice happily, probably thinking that reaper was not there for him. 

"hey high schooler..." reaper said and win looked at him. grim reaper wanted to make hypnotize win, so to make him see the sword at goblin' chest. 

"you can see the sword....you can see the sword..." reaper directed his spell silently, while staring his eyes at win, trying to get on to his mind and hypnotize him.

"yes mister...what is it...?" it was win who asked softly as there was no question from the reaper once he called win. and reaper was surprised that there was no effect from his spell to win. 

"why can't i control him...?" it was reaper who asked goblin in a rush. grim reaper has a power to control anyone under his spells, but this kid, was weird, he thought. 

"he's full of secrets...." goblin said as this was nothing new to him. win looked at them, like a lost puppy. 

"it might be just a pile of paperwork..." reaper said and finished with his drink. 

"okay then...i am leaving...see you soon missing soul..." he showed a smile at win for once and then put on that death face again. 

win smiled too and looked at goblin. 

"wow....thats cool...he come here to have a juice...woah..." win said excitedly and sipped his juice again. and goblin just looked at how win was enjoying the juice.

"but...why he is so good looking.... like... is that for death people to follow him...?" win said excitedly, and goblin was on fire. 

"he is good looking...hah?" goblin asked with an eyebrow raised. 

"yeah...he is so handsome...dont you think...from top to bottom... all black...it perfectly fits for his white.... smooth... skin....wow...just handsome...." win said and took another sip.

"Then what about me...?" goblin rushed in low frustrated voice. 

"mister...is...just...looking...good..." win said with pauses. and goblin suddenly grabbed the juice win was having as he was annoyed with this appearance comparison. 

"you had more than enough of juice..." goblin said in frustration. 

"ahhh...look at that boy...oh my god...mister...he is so hot...just look at him..." win teased and goblin grind his teeth with fierce. he anyway turned and looked at his back. not knowing the fact that, win was just teasing him to take his juice, which goblin let loose when he turned back.  

"how dare you lie to me...?" it was goblin who turned back to win who was enjoying his juice again. honestly there was no person behind goblin, but it was the only way that win thought, to get his hands, back on his juice. 

"heeee...." win grinned widely, and goblin couldn't stay without looking at those teeny tiny rabbit eyes. 

*******************

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38K 1.6K 24
What happens when an under cover Cop falls for a mafia don? How does their love story turns and how it unfolds their life? Bright's life was splinter...
14.2K 661 52
In a country divided by a blood feud, a unifying festival brings both sides together for a few weeks of celebration. Reds, society's elites, are forc...
35.9K 2.3K 54
Love must be true and pure, a connection between two individuals that should be a mutual feeling and agreed upon. They say you'll meet your fated par...
117K 3.9K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...