๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿง

6.5K 235 36
By yungslimelifee

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟭

"Hi ma"

"You haven't came to see me in three months what's that about?"

"You live 45 minutes away from me ion be feelin' like drivin' all da way over here. Hey Egypt!" She smiled picking her baby sister up.

"Hey Najah"

"You heard from RJ?"

"Yea, yesterday he said he was movin' back here cs he just bought a house."

Najah has a 24 year old brother named Roman and a little sister named Egypt and she's only 5. Her parents weren't together because they had recently broke up about a year ago.

"Oh he told me about that it totally slipped my mind. How's Symir doing?"

"Better, he gotta stay inna hospital tho. I feel so bad fa my friend."

"I be praying for him and the rest of y'all. I don't want anything to happen to my baby or her friends. What about Bobbi, how's she?"

"A dizzy dora. Hate det fa her." Najah shook her head. "A who?" Her mom questioned.

"Dumb over a dude ma."

"Who?"
"Oue girl- you'll never believe who."

"Who is it Najah?"

"Tank"

"Ike your friend Tank that you grew up with Tank?"

"Yes ma, him. They so toxic it is not cute but I can't tell nobody how to do they relationship."

"To each their own. Are you in a relationship?"

"Maybe" She shrugged "Oueee Egypt, Najah got a boyfriend." Her mom teased.

"Eww Najah" Egypt dragged out. "Girl hush"

"What's his name?"

"Jeremiah"

"How long y'all been together?"

"We been talkin' on and off for like 5 months. We actually just put a title on it last weekend."

"Aww I wanna- no" Najah cut her off. "Why?"

"I'm not ready for anybody to meet him yet. Let us spend real time together first then y'all can meet."

"Can I at least know what he does for work?"

"He's in the Navy ma. You gone sit down so I can do your hair?"

"Oh yea, I am. Why you so mean Najah?"

"That wasn't even mean. Get down Egypt I gotta do mommy hair."

"And you too big for somebody to be still picking you up." Her mom spoke. Egypt started whining then Najah sat on the couch with her.

"Have some candy, calm down."

Kerri gave Egypt some candy then sat down so Najah could do her hair.

"I'm going to my room." Egypt mugged them stomping out the living room. "Girl we don't care!"

"Let me tell you about your father Najah. He gone make me punch him. I know we're separated and all but we aren't supposed to be seeing other people right now. Divorce was never even brought up so I don't know why he think he can do whatever."

"Did you talk to him about what you wanted to happen while y'all aren't together?"

"Yes but also no. We knew we needed time apart I just didn't think was even worried about anybody else. It kinda got me thinking if he had been seeing her."

"Who is her?"

"Some lady- I don't know how he knows her but they apparently know each other and been friends since college. I find that crazy because I never met the bitch, excuse my language."

"I doubt he was cheatin' but y'all should definitely talk about it."

"We never talk, not even when he come get Egypt. It's okay though i'll be okay."

"Alright ma" She sighed folding her lips in.

--

Najah drove 45 minutes to Jeremiah's house from her mom's house. She took a shower then laid down to wait on him.

He was out with a few of his friends so he said he would be home a little later.

"Bobbi, I miss y'all."

"Girl who is y'all? Fuck them"

"What happened?"

"Tank being weird and they followin' right behind him. They don't gotta fuck wimme at da end of da day. What you doin? Det ain't yo bed hoe."

"Baby i'm at my nigga house." She smiled "Ohh okay where he at?"

"Not here, he out with his friends. I said I was gone stay up but I lied a bitch is beat."

"Come wimme to push up onnis bitch ass nigga."

"I just said I was tired. Ian tryna chase det man around witchu all night."

"You a lame. Imma just ask Boogie."

"He's definitely gonna say no and since when everybody so buddy, buddy with him?"

"I mean iono it kinda just happened over time. Boogie really cool tho iono why youn like him."

"He don't know how to stay in his place."

Seeing Jeremiah walk in the Najah made a face at him because she didn't even hear him come in.

He took his outside clothes off leaving him in a wife beater and his boxers. Jeremiah got on the bed and laid on her before he started kissing on her face.

Feeling him slip his hands in her panties she looked down at him. While making direct eye contact with her, he put two fingers inside her.

"Hold on Bobbi imma call you back."
"Okay" She responded ending the call.

"You play too much you knew I was on the phone."

"Ion give a fuck 'bout det."

Najah pulled him closer to her and began kissing on his neck smelling his cologne mixed in with a strong scent of weed.

"You not posta be smokin' Jeremiah."

"Don't worry 'bout allat."

He pulled her panties off her then laid down next to her. "Come on"

"I hope you don't think i'm gettin' on top. You out yo rabbit ass mind boy."

"Nah come sit on my face." He responded causing her mouth to drop.

I wonder how many of his other bitches he let do this to him.

Najah did what he told her then he put his arms around her thighs so she wouldn't run. As she rode his face she held onto the headboard and moaned loudly.

"Jeremiahhhh!" She dragged out throwing her head back. "Oueee" Najah moaned feeling his tongue inside her.

"Mmm don't stop!"
"I'm finna cummm!"

A few minutes later Najah came. After that she sat between his legs on started giving him head.

While she sucked his tip they made direct eye contact. Jeremiah grabbed her phone and started recording her.

She used one hand to stroke his penis while fitting as much as she could in her mouth. Jeremiah pushed her head down making her deep throat.

Najah started gagging then tears fell from her eyes but she kept going. Jeremiah was moaning and cussing under his breath so she went faster.

--

Since Najah had a few hours in between clients she went to go see Mir. Nobody was there with him at the moment so it was the perfect time.

"I brung you stuff iono if you pasta be eatin' it or not but I still got it for you."

"Ion give a damn I almost died imma eat whatever da fuck I want. You solid Najah I fuck witchu da long way."

"Why you say that? What happened?"

"Man... them muhfuckas ain't called me or came to check on me in days."

"Oh nawl i'm finna call them right now." Najah called the group chat and waited on them to answer. "Why Symir say y'all ain't talked to him or came to see him in days?"

"Det bitch a lie I was just up there yesterday fa hours." Tank responded "And I called him when I got off work so iono why he decided he was gone lie to you today."

Najah looked up at him seeing him stuff his mouth with food and shook her head.

"Symir you just a liar ion like det shit."

"Man I be bored innis hoe. Nun a y'all don't wanna stay da night wimme."

"What you scared?"

"Hell yea what if I die n they come in here n take my brain or my organs a sum?"

"Are you an organ donor Symir?"
"Hell nah, if I was they woulda let my ass die."

"You do too much. I never seen a scary ass gang banger like you before."

"Ain't nobody scary."
"But you"

"E'najah don't piss me off bro." Boogie randomly spoke. "What?"

"Put da camera back on yo neck." He responded then she started laughing. "See youn know how to stay in yo place I am not yo girl."

"You musta forgot 'bout det one time."

"What time?" They all asked at the same time including her. "You know what i'm tammat. You just gone cheat on me like det?"

"DELULUUU!"

"Damn twin... you down bad." Mir spoke "On god ian neva seen no shit like dis." Tank laughed

"Demario what's funny? You ain't pick up fa me but soon dis lil group chat call you all up here laughin' n shit."

"Bobbi leave me da fuck alone bro."

"Y'all are literally the definition of toxic Bobbi just leave da nigga alone."

"Trust he will be left alone. You wanna be alone imma show yo ass alone." She responded leaving the call.

"What you do to my friend now Tank?"

"Iono what da fuck det crazy ass girl mad 'bout. I know how to fix her attitude tho so ian pressed 'bout it. Dets prolly what she want anyway."

"I'm heartbroken, my chest hurt." Boogie fake cried. "Why?" Najah asked

"You got fucked last night dets why. Member when you said you won't gone give it away to nobody else?"

"Baby I never said det, det was prolly a dream a sum. You need psychological help Boogie. I'm off dis cs he finna blow me." She responded leaving the call.

"Girl you know you like him." Mir smirked "Symir I have a whole boyfriend."

"So? Niggas get cheated on everyday."
"Yea but ian no cheater. Ian interested in Boogie."

"Whatever you say."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
1M 33.2K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
1M 30.2K 89
"you gotta show me you not like these other ni**as , cause I'm not like these other b*tches*"